Weedtastics 2nd White Russian All Organic Soil Grow

Looks real good weedtastic, nice haul, did you get a weight or waiting for the cure? Buds look very tasty and good size. Nicely done my friend, another great grow.:goodjob:

:D~~ oh god i'm so hungry of stonne!:D
hi cigo i wish i cud feed you some stone ha ha.....thanks for posting.........be lucky weedtastic

:ciao: weedtastic! Enjoy seeing all your great work jam those jars! Great harvest! Enjoy your work, well done! :allgood:
hi mate thanks for dropping by and for your kind words........be lucky weedtastic

Very nice, Great job + rep
hi mate thanks for the reps....and dropping by...appreciate it............be lucky weedtastic

Hi weedtastic, good to see you again. That sucks about your ISP but you got it sorted out.
Yeah it sure looked like you were gonna pull some good weight, thats good to hear. And the head high didn't go away, even better. Did you keep the WW pheno separate so you can pick your buzz?
Wonder if they're icier due to light proximity or nutes? You pushed the nutes harder this time didn't you?
Dunno about leafy, I kinda think a little leaf is ok, but I like anyhting with trichs on it. It was all leaf years ago.:ganjamon:

Good to have you back, my friend.
hi mate yes ive kept the pheno type i like seperate so i can pick that buzz in the afternoon and i have stronger more heavy body...for the evening......

Looks real good weedtastic, nice haul, did you get a weight or waiting for the cure? Buds look very tasty and good size. Nicely done my friend, another great grow.:goodjob:
hi mate a dissapointing 6 oz......final weight so not as good a run as the first...which leeds me to think...another grow i think...i have plants in veg which i was gonna kill off and just keep one for the mother...but i guess i will turn them to 12/12 soon...our little experiment with the 2 plants 1 cola v multi colas are proving to be a pain in the ass...i have to put them into cardboard boxes for 12 hours dark ha ha...and they have had 1 week of 24 hours light and 3 days in complete darkness...so they won t be the best but still been treated the same so the experiment is still valid....i went out and bought square pots 17 litre so shud get more in this time im thinking...kinda wonder if my space restricts harvest to around 6 oz...but im determined this run will be best yet ha ha........speek soon mate..........be lucky weedtastic

:goodjob: Nice Jars mate! :surf:....some super bud to smoke :yummy: Well done brother grower
hi tunes thanks for stopping by...indeed a nice smoke thanks again............be lucky weedtastic

Great haul Mate :goodjob:

As I said before looks delicious.:surf:

Well done!:grinjoint:
hi old med man thanks i appreciate you dropping in and your kind words..........be lucky weedtastic

Congrats on the harvest man. Looks like u got this strain down. The smoke any better than last cycle?
hi BWC good to hear from you....yes they are much stronger than last time round and they frosted twice as much......you getting your new grow going yet ? where are you up to ?..............be lucky weedtastic

hi mate yes ive kept the pheno type i like seperate so i can pick that buzz in the afternoon and i have stronger more heavy body...for the evening......

hi mate a dissapointing 6 oz......final weight so not as good a run as the first...which leeds me to think...another grow i think...i have plants in veg which i was gonna kill off and just keep one for the mother...but i guess i will turn them to 12/12 soon...our little experiment with the 2 plants 1 cola v multi colas are proving to be a pain in the ass...i have to put them into cardboard boxes for 12 hours dark ha ha...and they have had 1 week of 24 hours light and 3 days in complete darkness...so they won t be the best but still been treated the same so the experiment is still valid....i went out and bought square pots 17 litre so shud get more in this time im thinking...kinda wonder if my space restricts harvest to around 6 oz...but im determined this run will be best yet ha ha........speek soon mate..........be lucky weedtastic

There's that variety you were looking for. cool that you can get it from one strain.

It's going to be good to see you go for round 3.:cool:

Those 2 test plants are getting some special treatment aren't they? Even with messed up lighting, as you say they'll both get the same so it will still be a valid test. Interesting to see if theres any real difference in yield.
Those square pots should give you a few more plants in your space. Good plan. I think you can do better than 6 oz in your space, just a matter of tuning things and your observations can be put to work. Not that I think 6 isn't great, it is, but the more the merrier, lol.:nicethread:
I think you've done another great grow, more to come.

There's that variety you were looking for. cool that you can get it from one strain.

It's going to be good to see you go for round 3.:cool:

Those 2 test plants are getting some special treatment aren't they? Even with messed up lighting, as you say they'll both get the same so it will still be a valid test. Interesting to see if theres any real difference in yield.
Those square pots should give you a few more plants in your space. Good plan. I think you can do better than 6 oz in your space, just a matter of tuning things and your observations can be put to work. Not that I think 6 isn't great, it is, but the more the merrier, lol.:nicethread:
I think you've done another great grow, more to come.
hi mate yea its cool the 2 different buzzes we love it ha ha..........ok i have to tell you the 2 plant experiement i had to stop......i just cudn t fit them in the flower room.....im now re vegging so shud be fun to see them and how they go im gonna do an update tonite i know ive been meaning to get some pics up for a while but my isp was being wankers so ive changed companys now so back permanatly ha ha............ah good to be back finally..................be lucky weedtastic

hi all........im not going to do another journal im going to carry on here so here goes.................ive got 10 plants white russian clones of course ha ha that have been in veg at least 8 weeks and i decided to flip them to 12/12 this morning....i was kinda forced to flower as these plants are massively bushy and im worried there is just to much leaf for the colas to get thru...ive maxed out in the grow room and think its a little to much......time will tell i guess.........so once again this will be an interesting grow........also i have 2 plants that were in flower and im re vegging them along with 5 clones from the last grow so 5 of them will of had 16 weeks of veg by the time they are due to flower.....i think that will be interesting to see..........ok ill get some pics up for you guys later.............be lucky weedtastic

this plant was in flower for 4 ish weeks and ive now decided to reveg her
js1024_DSC05119.jpg

same lady
js1024_DSC05117.jpg

this is a single cola plant as i was doing an experiment multi cola v one main cola........the multi cola won
js1024_DSC05121.jpg

and the same lady
js1024_DSC05123.jpg

this lady has been in veg 8 weeks and she will be 16 weeks old when i put her to flower
js1024_DSC05125.jpg

a closer look at the same lady
js1024_DSC05126.jpg

a group shot of the veg room
js1024_DSC05127.jpg

flower room pics
js1024_DSC05130.jpg

in this pic you can see my dehumidifier my humidity now sits at 25%
js1024_DSC05133.jpg

js1024_DSC05134.jpg

hi mate yea its cool the 2 different buzzes we love it ha ha..........ok i have to tell you the 2 plant experiement i had to stop......i just cudn t fit them in the flower room.....im now re vegging so shud be fun to see them and how they go im gonna do an update tonite i know ive been meaning to get some pics up for a while but my isp was being wankers so ive changed companys now so back permanatly ha ha............ah good to be back finally..................be lucky weedtastic

Oh well it was worth a try, sometimes the plants don't agree with our plans,lol.
Looking forward to your update. I hope your new isp is nicer to their customers than the last. It's good to have you back.

ok thats all folks as always all opinions good or bad are wellcomed here.......be lucky weedtastic

looks great weedtastic. Those ladies that are vegging for 16 weeks might be scary by the time you get them in flower,lol.
Do you think the single cola would do better if it had more leaves to keep things pumping? The multi cola looks like it was doing much better but had lots of leaf to soak up the photons.
Should be another interesting grow, I'll just keep my old seat.:goodjob:

Nothing but good things to say from my eyes. Love that single cola sideways growing plant. I know I don't need to but it makes me tilt my head sideways, not sure why. Nice and healthy plants not that I would expect any less, great job and keep up the great work...

What bad could be said. Great veg room & Flowering room looks awsome. Thats going to be one hell of a hrvest. hope your working those trimming fingers..1..and 2..and 1 and 2...and Toke..
ha ha thanks butch...........i just voted for you and your in the lead hehe.....good luck mate.....still cant believe the size of your fat cola ha ha..........be lucky weedtastic

You look about as overcrowded as I am. lol. Nice grow!
thanks screwnuts ...i hope overcrowded is good lol.........be lucky weedtastic

Oh well it was worth a try, sometimes the plants don't agree with our plans,lol.
Looking forward to your update. I hope your new isp is nicer to their customers than the last. It's good to have you back.
hi mate good to be back gutted i cudn t see the experiment thru thou.........be lucky mate......weedtastic

looks great weedtastic. Those ladies that are vegging for 16 weeks might be scary by the time you get them in flower,lol.
Do you think the single cola would do better if it had more leaves to keep things pumping? The multi cola looks like it was doing much better but had lots of leaf to soak up the photons.
Should be another interesting grow, I'll just keep my old seat.:goodjob:
hi mate yup they certainly will be scary at 16 weeks veg....big fat stems ha ha....yes mate if the single cola had more leaf it may of helped she was getting more fatter than the multi cola thou....but still wud be less to harvest.....ill put a cushion on that old seat for yea.........be lucky mate......weedtastic

Nothing but good things to say from my eyes. Love that single cola sideways growing plant. I know I don't need to but it makes me tilt my head sideways, not sure why. Nice and healthy plants not that I would expect any less, great job and keep up the great work...
ha ha hi sonzor good to hear from you....hmm that sideways cola will be interesting when she starts to veg proper.......i looked again and my heads tilting now lmao....thanks for dropping by.........be lucky weedtastic

hey WT
i'm curious...as to why your 6oz is dissapointing...i'm using vitalink grow/bloom/buddy n got 8oz off last crop n will be seriously disappointed if i don't get 10++oz on this crop...lol...i'm continplating comverting to bio bizz after the vitalink is finished cos i'm going nuts on organic food etc...lol...could it be that the organic nutes dont perform as well?????
have you always used bio
:grinjoint:AODHAN911:grinjoint:

hey WT
i'm curious...as to why your 6oz is dissapointing...i'm using vitalink grow/bloom/buddy n got 8oz off last crop n will be seriously disappointed if i don't get 10++oz on this crop...lol...i'm continplating comverting to bio bizz after the vitalink is finished cos i'm going nuts on organic food etc...lol...could it be that the organic nutes dont perform as well?????
have you always used bio
:grinjoint:AODHAN911:grinjoint:
hi mate the disapointment was coz when i looked at all the colas i knew there were twice as many as last grow.....yet yeilded 3 quarters of an oz lighter.....i thought to myself there was at least 10 oz...and a few agreed here too so thats why i was disapointed.....the bio bizz range is excellent ive maxed out on there charts and had only burnt tips...nothing else......don t feed them plants with wot it says on the bottle...stick to the charts mate and you will be fine...on the organic nutes performance...its second to none...and boasts the fact that you actually get bigger crops with organic growing...........and yes mate ive always used the bio range......if you do go for the bio range you need to buy the heaven...its very expensive £50 per 5 litre.........but it is an accelarator ie a booster food with awsome results..........hope this helps mate...........be lucky weedtastic

Back
Top Bottom