Water temp 68.7 down 2 gallons Falling
TDS 1028 ppm was 1184 ppm Falling
Ph 5.5 Static
Pic
3EA8036B-0C2B-4182-B999-43F6D3FC3730.jpeg
CF60CE1F-27A1-40A7-8F25-BDEB5E95848C.jpeg

looking real good :bravo:

Day 15 of 12/12
Noticed a change in the leaf tips , too much nutrients. Will use 75% next change !
Outside temp 79 humidity 86% SSE 9 mph chance of rain 80%
Building temp 72 humidity 78%
Tent temp 76.6 humidity 72%
Canopy temp 81.8 canopy is 13” to the light no fading this time so I’ll leave it alone . Tallest bud is 32” from the tray .
Water temp 70.1 down 2 gallons Falling
TDS 951 ppm was 1028 ppm Falling
Ph 5.5 Static
Dropped the 4’x4’ net in the 5’x5’ tent , I can shift it in four directions. I can shift it left or right , forward or backwards lay those tops where I want them !
4E0BA7CC-EDC5-4E88-8E79-E9D6A9649423.jpeg
23A3B624-F22F-4846-B01E-AF7B905C4EE8.jpeg

She's filled the tent really fast!

Day 16 of 12/12
Outside temp 71 humidity 87% N 11 mph
Building temp 68.6 humidity 77 %
Tent temp 75.6 humidity 72%
Canopy temp 78
Water temp 66.7 down 2+ gallons Falling
TDS 908 ppm was 951 ppm Falling
Ph 5.5 needs to come up for the P & Mg 5.8
More pics today , if these girls keep growing like they are I’ll have 6” buds in 21 days .
B7382692-9B45-4EB0-B58A-8021C48C7DC1.jpeg
CEF23890-560B-46DD-89EA-379A0A3F5734.jpeg

AE82F3A9-4DF6-4E8F-9A7A-2C7A8C09BA11.jpeg
0AA84BD8-F22C-4864-9A3D-F9FA08048B51.jpeg

The two bottom pics show heat stress , heading back out to give it a lux treatment. Lux needs to be 78k or less don’t want to run Co2 so I’ll raise the light ! Don’t need Co2 the way these are growing! The question I going to keep asking is it the light or the URB making my last two grows behind the times on growth !

Looking good West. Getting back to the other post about disrupting them during the stretch. Last week I got tutored in the reason not to do any defoliating during this time. It's in the 21 days or so that hormones are setting the buddage up in the plant. If we cut it short (by shocking it) with taking a lot of leaves and branches, then the hormones stop and the potential for future bud weight decreases. Top shelf growers came in to agree and now I do too (yes I trust easily).
So the outcome to my situation was to get things done after the stretch for best results. That was to mostly take branches that wont make it to the bud zone, and light defoliation for air flow to the mid section and for light onto bud sites.
I have grown heavy defoliation grows several times but not this time. I guess I feel it's one way or the other. For a heavy defoliated grow I think it needs to start in early veg and continued twice to 2 weeks before flip then 21 days later and I choose to pick one leaf here and there daily through flower.

Looking good West. Getting back to the other post about disrupting them during the stretch. Last week I got tutored in the reason not to do any defoliating during this time. It's in the 21 days or so that hormones are setting the buddage up in the plant. If we cut it short (by shocking it) with taking a lot of leaves and branches, then the hormones stop and the potential for future bud weight decreases. Top shelf growers came in to agree and now I do too (yes I trust easily).
So the outcome to my situation was to get things done after the stretch for best results. That was to mostly take branches that wont make it to the bud zone, and light defoliation for air flow to the mid section and for light onto bud sites.
I have grown heavy defoliation grows several times but not this time. I guess I feel it's one way or the other. For a heavy defoliated grow I think it needs to start in early veg and continued twice to 2 weeks before flip then 21 days later and I choose to pick one leaf here and there daily through flower.
Since I messed up in veg , everything got away from me with the last grow being ready early . I only pulled 14 clones off in veg is all I’ve done ! You know me , you’ve been here since I started to watch my screw ups ! Day 21 I will just open bud sites this time . Thanks for that information Stoneotter I got to watch you do this in your completed grow that you did a super job with !

is that just an average time when stretch is over?

Yes. I observe that all senses of time we use in our grows are very loose and negotiable. Sometimes I screw up my own sequence and put something into bloom that's too big, then find myself needing to halt the stretch one week into it, or if I put one in that didn't veg for long enough, I don't touch the plant for 24-27 days into 12/12 just to milk every last drop of growth spurt.

I've always read 21 days but my question is this: is that just an average time when stretch is over? Indicas tend to stop stretching sooner than sativas, but is it 21 days for all? I try to wait for stretch to finish regardless of how many days that is.
I was reading 21-28 days before the stretch is done ! I’m looking at a measuring tape daily, and now a lux meter keeping the canopy at 78k .Thanks for the info @InTheShed

Yes. I observe that all senses of time we use in our grows are very loose and negotiable. Sometimes I screw up my own sequence and put something into bloom that's too big, then find myself needing to halt the stretch one week into it, or if I put one in that didn't veg for long enough, I don't touch the plant for 24-27 days into 12/12 just to milk every last drop of growth spurt.
It never occurred to me that I could halt stretch...good to know!
I was reading 21-28 days before the stretch is done ! I’m looking at a measuring tape daily, and now a lux meter keeping the canopy at 78k .
I have to try to remember to measure when I flip. Maybe I'll put a tape measure next to the timer!

It never occurred to me that I could halt stretch...good to know!

I have to try to remember to measure when I flip. Maybe I'll put a tape measure next to the timer!
Well while your InTheShed you have to remember I’m still in the tool shed with every measuring devices available for maintenance electricians and mechanics!

I could be standing next to a rack of everything from micrometers to folding rulers to laser measuring thingys and none of it would matter if I don't remember I'm supposed to measure before I flip!
Didn’t do me any good to measure at flip , I was still doing bondage on the girls .

Started out with autos, so I haven't had to deal with flipping yet, But my next grow will be Tangerine Dream and Jack Herer fems so I find this information useful.

Back
Top Bottom