WestHippie’s 420 OG Hydro 1000 Watt MH/HPS

Started out with autos, so I haven't had to deal with flipping yet, But my next grow will be Tangerine Dream and Jack Herer fems so I find this information useful.
This one is my best flip yet , have backed up to my other journals and I have not only literally smoked it ! I’m way ahead of them in progress!

Day 17 of 12/12
Raining so hard couldn’t see the building!
Outside temp 68 humidity 94% NNE 9 mph
Building temp 72.9 humidity 70%
Tent temp 75.6 humidity 69%
Canopy temp 80.3
Water temp 70.1 down 2+Gallons Falling
TDS 817 ppm was 908 ppm Falling
Ph 5.67 Rising
Pics
0CC3B82E-368D-4FA2-A254-00B1ADF56F24.jpeg
3E92FD8A-5A5F-4E27-B008-2C8B3BF01CAC.jpeg
B52FCFE7-E073-4F90-9719-DF2F12915E68.jpeg

Hey Hippie, they are looking really healthy well done bro :bravo: Your canopy is nice and full. Pistils pushing like crazy! The flower production is looking impressive for day 17 from flip. I'm super excited for this flower show :yummy:

Hey Hippie, they are looking really healthy well done bro :bravo: Your canopy is nice and full. Pistils pushing like crazy! The flower production is looking impressive for day 17 from flip. I'm super excited for this flower show :yummy:
Thanks Irie lion , I’m stoked on what it’s doing ! Still have the same question is it the light or URB?

The question I going to keep asking is it the light or the URB making my last two grows behind the times on growth !
Still have the same question is it the light or URB?
Sorry bro, what is URB? :hmmmm::ganjamon:
I am sure it is down to a couple things:
  1. Your growing skills, watering techniques & overall growing knowledge improves with every grow. So i'd think the plant reacts quicker & more effectively to feedings as you improve as a grower,so it would flower faster.
  2. Your lighting power was increased by 25%, which is a shit load and i'd think that generally speeds up the growing process.
  3. Genetics - is the OG a faster flowerer than previous strains?
  4. I'm sure there's probably another point someone can add that i am not considering...:rofl:
  5. URB?
Well done though, they sure have been vigorous growers! :headbanger:

Sorry bro, what is URB? :hmmmm::ganjamon:
I am sure it is down to a couple things:
  1. Your growing skills, watering techniques & overall growing knowledge improves with every grow. So i'd think the plant reacts quicker & more effectively to feedings as you improve as a grower,so it would flower faster.
  2. Your lighting power was increased by 25%, which is a shit load and i'd think that generally speeds up the growing process.
  3. Genetics - is the OG a faster flowerer than previous strains?
  4. I'm sure there's probably another point someone can add that i am not considering...:rofl:
  5. URB?
Well done though, they sure have been vigorous growers! :headbanger:
The URB is in my second post on this thread .
Like the answer, I’m still sticking with @stoneotter s answer of it’s both . Have clones of OG tanning under the Kind led that’s going back in with the clones plus the URB. We will find out then who did it !

The URB is in my second post on this thread .
Like the answer, I’m still sticking with @stoneotter s answer of it’s both . Have clones of OG tanning under the Kind led that’s going back in with the clones plus the URB. We will find out then who did it !
Ha Ha. Funny how you start out growing plants and then end up being a detective too!

looking lush in there hippie keep it up:thumb::bravo::popcorn:
Welcome Jetsgrower gonna try to keep them lush ! Always Murphy hanging around , that laws out of hand . Knows how to find me !
The plants look awesome WH. Big beautiful flowering tops everywhere. :thumb:
You didn’t tell me I was gonna have 6” buds in 15 days . Are you posting me some pics of your grow ?

Day 18 of 12/12
Outside temp 77 humidity 87% SSE 4 mph
Building temp 70.2 humidity 75%
Tent temp 75.7 humidity 69%
Canopy temp 80.6
Water temp 68.7 down 2 gallons Falling
TDS 777 was 817 ppm Falling
Ph 5.7 slight Rising need to get to 5.9 target and nutrients and water change!
My prehistoric plant has no burnt tips , just the two plants that look next of kin !
Buds are filling in very nicely, can see the growth. I shifted the net 6” to the right which layed the tops to the side ! Pics top pic is after!
BFCE986C-B5EF-48A7-8F4E-19B8D0C750BA.jpeg
E1BB7C3C-6B84-40DB-BDB5-3D0ECA244817.jpeg

Looking great in there,West...definitely no shortage of buds...
I just used your journal to check on my plants flowering progress - they seemed to me to be flowering a bit slowly,but after checking your well documented journal,I see that mine are looking about right for 11 days...
I hope I can keep my canopy as even as yours-great light coverage!

Looking great in there,West...definitely no shortage of buds...
I just used your journal to check on my plants flowering progress - they seemed to me to be flowering a bit slowly,but after checking your well documented journal,I see that mine are looking about right for 11 days...
I hope I can keep my canopy as even as yours-great light coverage!
That’s what I like to here , what I recorded did help us both . I went back to my first grow to check progress but I’m ahead with this grow !
And thanks those better be fore arm size buds dreaming now !

Day 19 of 12/12
Outside temp 73 humidity 83% SE 7 mph
Building temp 71.8 humidity 81%
Tent temp 76.7 humidity 69%
Canopy temp 78.9
Water temp 68 down 2 gallons Falling
TDS 726 ppm was 777 ppm Falling
Ph 5.82 Rising
Water is clear URB must be spent , if I’m not mistaken I doubled the dose on it .
It looks like the ph is headed for target Mg&P , we’ve been taking in Ca&Mn on the lower side of the ph . Found no deficiency on the leaves , except the blown tips on two of them from me putting 100% nutrients . The prehistoric looking one not a brown tip anywhere . Supposed to be the same seeds ! Who knows , it’s time to hit Dr.seeds I like what they have !
Tomorrow is water and nutrients change day , the nutrients are still high. We started with 1184 ppm now 726 ppm = 458 ppm used ! It shows building buds as we type ! Pic
FE55E9E2-903E-4613-867E-E106EC6FA9B7.jpeg
B7A098ED-F184-439C-B67E-8D7636862F5F.png

Hungry ladies you have there! My mouth waters when I go to Dr seeds site too.
Are those lemon OGs making your mouth water ever morning first thing . My autos did , I like the taste but mama doesn’t. Been admiring yours , I fought stretch the first six days now I wished I’d left it alone especially after seeing yours !
I put my order in Dr.Seeds and they dump it the next morning, they do that so I have to look again then put more in the cart . HaHa

Back
Top Bottom