What's In Jim's Grow Room?

I smoked up on Sour Bubba this morning compliments of my friend Sticky. He did a great job on that one. I like her. :love: She's real heady and was great for playing a bit on my games last night.

So I moaned about my laziness yesterday and decided to correct that in the veg tent this morning. I still have two copies of a lot of things but I reduced my numbers by one Black Cherry Punch. After I chopped that one down I regretted not taking any before pictures while they were in the tent so I'll just show you what the other Black Cherry Punch looked like in both stages. This particular BCP is a copy from @Van Stank 's #1 and came to me via @beez0404 .

Black Cherry Punch Before

Black Cherry Punch After

Here's some shots of the tent after I cut most of them back. Now the little Garlic Sherbert and the Ciskei x Pakistan Valley can get a little light on them. I also took two cuts of the Sour Angel as I eliminated one of those also. I hope everyone has a great day. :yahoo:

Getting ready for the flip?
I have another Sour Angel that I'd like to up can from a 1 gallon and let her get some roots and move her over there....and the Garlic Sherbert and Ciskei x PV will be next. They're almost ready for their topping. I have one seed that I'm interested in running to be sure to get it in during the Spring. Pots will continue to be 2 gallons so I can actually get about 6 plants flowering over there particularly when the bigger Sour Angel finishes. About 4 more weeks I think.

I still need to spend some time with the Carnival that was just harvested and see if I'm still impressed with her. She's still curing but I gave some to my waitress friend. She'll give better feedback. I already have the mom in a 2 gal softie almost ready to go. She just needs me to take a few tops off for some cuts.

So those are the possibilities. It'll work out.

Hay Jim just passing through. They fixed my slow speed. Something with their servers. I hope it doesn't happen again but things are much better now. Now to get caught up

I left yesterday afternoon early for a fishing trip. I was supposed to come home Saturday morning. Sadly that guy (whatever can go wrong does go wrong) took over the trip. At least I got to fish till 2pm today and the spotted bass were tearing it up. The bad part is I am pretty sure I fried my two trolling motor batteries. It was a design error on my part that caused the "meltdown" but there was a lot of smoke and the trolling motor quit working. So I had no choice but to come back today. I love fishing on that lake SO much!

I see your busy my friend..

That Black cherry I see you did UBT to it.. Uncle Ben's Topping. I've been known to get the pruning shears out after them.... Does look like it could use some more soil to it... I see you talking the soft pots.. They work great.. That produced a nice root structure and and you can like @Pennywise said can get by with smaller pots. They just need alittle special attention comes to watering.

GL and Keepem Green

I see your busy my friend..

That Black cherry I see you did UBT to it.. Uncle Ben's Topping. I've been known to get the pruning shears out after them.... Does look like it could use some more soil to it... I see you talking the soft pots.. They work great.. That produced a nice root structure and and you can like @Pennywise said can get by with smaller pots. They just need alittle special attention comes to watering.

GL and Keepem Green
High Woody. Yeah man. I have just neglected the heck out of those moms and clones. It makes me wonder how much abuse they could take. I'm always a slacker when it comes to keeping the pots filled. I decided this morning to look in the compost tumbler and see how much black gold I'll need to top dress the flower girls.

I've been doing the 2 gallon softies for a few years now. There no doubt that the 5 and 7 gallon pots I first started using produced a larger plant but these produce nicely. Plus I really am trying to run my stuff as close to organic as I can. I do have roughly 30 gals of freshly made soil.

I bucked the Chem 91 x Aliendog Cherry this morning and it appears I've reset my personal bar. She gave me 92.1 grams so I'm really pleased. Praises to the breeder - Obsoul33T. Also to the fellow that gave me that seed and also runs in 2 gallon softies. He typically sets his bar at 100 grams so I'm getting closer.

I was looking through my savings this morning and chose Copper Chem grown by Stick man. I wanted to try to compare it to the UC. It's older and mellower. I like them both it seems.

Cheers all. :bongrip:

Hey there Brother Jim - looking good Im guessing you about to harvest or already harvested?? Maybe I missed it?

Black Cherry Pie - yummm
High Bob....Harvested the Chem 91 x Aliendog cherry pheno and jarred it up this morning. Agreed on the yummm

High Bob....Harvested the Chem 91 x Aliendog cherry pheno and jarred it up this morning. Agreed on the yummm
Congrats on your harvest! Always good to fill a jar or 3. I just filled a few today.

Harvested a plant I thought was Prism x BCP I made. I think the plant is actually Future. lol
Scratching my head on that one. I have a few more going so we will see.

Labeling is important - I always mess up.

Back
Top Bottom