It arrived!! Woot Woot!!

090817_Nuke_1.jpg

090817_Nuke_2.jpg

090817_Nuke_3.jpg

Hi just tried to order 2 nukes and 2 granddaddy and a couple other ones and they asked for $77us shipping to New Zealand. Yeah right. Not only Ferrari seeds but looks like delivered in one too...... ah I could choose first class option too for $127us. Guess that would have been Lear jet delivery. Anyone down under had the same issue?

Yall keep trippin over nukes raccoon feeding genetics n i will roll wit the replicable breeders that have fair prices!! N great genetics!! Wish yall good luck!!

Yall keep trippin over nukes raccoon feeding genetics n i will roll wit the replicable breeders that have fair prices!! N great genetics!! Wish yall good luck!!

I'll grow the genetics u grow and these,the more the merrier ,yall

I've seen you around GROWant, it's nice when new sponsors are active on the forums. Any sponsors really. Welcome to :420: if you're here, you're on the right track! NukeHeads is sponsoring a few members with their signature strain, among others, and their somplentonise hydroponics nutrients, Nuclear Juice. We were lucky enough to be chosen to showcase their nutes in DWC and their NukeHead strain. Again welcome to 420, have a great day!

Hey GroWant, welcome! How did you make out in the hurricane. I see your location is Miami. Hope all is well for you if that is correct!

I'm actually in California. No storms to worry about, Thankfully. Not to sure how the Miami Location is doing. Hopefully good.

I'm actually in California. No storms to worry about, Thankfully. Not to sure how the Miami Location is doing. Hopefully good.

Thats good to hear. Looks like it was pretty rough on the Miami area. They got hit with winds up to 120 miles an hour and several feet of storm surge. Glad to hear you weren't in it.

Hi just tried to order 2 nukes and 2 granddaddy and a couple other ones and they asked for $77us shipping to New Zealand. Yeah right. Not only Ferrari seeds but looks like delivered in one too...... ah I could choose first class option too for $127us. Guess that would have been Lear jet delivery. Anyone down under had the same issue?

That is ridiculous when you can order seeds from other top shelf established breeders for a lot less why would you risk spending so much on an unknown strain that chargers stupid amounts for shipping? There are seed banks out there that include free shipping if you order over a set amount. $77 US Cody must hand deliver them to your door for that price. Is there any insurance given if the seeds do not reach you?

That is ridiculous when you can order seeds from other top shelf established breeders for a lot less why would you risk spending so much on an unknown strain that chargers stupid amounts for shipping? There are seed banks out there that include free shipping if you order over a set amount. $77 US Cody must hand deliver them to your door for that price. Is there any insurance given if the seeds do not reach you?

They claim that they have been scammed a lot in the past so they have very strict policies so I wouldnt hold my breath on the insurance part... who knows though thats the problem... he'd be better off waiting until hes seen a few nuke head grows since id imagine thats why he wants to choose the us seed bank lol... since the owner claims they are so busy selling seeds and have been for some time now we should be seeing journals pop up on the web from non sponsored people... but I would of expected to see more by now for a "company" that has been claiming to be so slammed... idk . I am biased I guess I mean 420mag did sponsor em but when a company starts spewing how they have magical nutrients that cant burn your plants and makes them females... well I lose my faith lol...

I was under the (possibly mistaken) impression that all of their strains are photoperiodic.

Been to the site and like what ya'll offer. Noob question.
How do I tell which strains are autoflower? There seems to be no designation on the site. Am I missing something?

Email them I guess. Sorry for misleading anyone with the screenshot from thier site

Back
Top Bottom