White Widow Autoflower First Grow, California Legal Grow, Finally

glennn1

Having trouble posting my first grow
Will update my grow if I can post pictures, tired of writing it up just to have it disappear !
Here goes again, will describe setup if pictures upload

Plants emerged on Feb 17

Note: I hope my grow turns out better than this post as I am having zero luck getting pictures to post, HELP !

Using supersoil water saving potting mix which has up to 6 month feeding ( too much N for flowering phase ?)
Three 300 watt LED grow lights
Temp have been between 75 and 85 degrees with full lights and fans on
Self watering ready to be used when needed when gone for up to two weeks (@ 40 oz every other day each plant)

I did look at instructions to post pic. And have posted to site they, do not know how to put them in this post HERE !
I follow instructions, click on photo icon ,it takes me to my gallery I click on one of my pictures it does a little action then when it is done I only have option to choise " done" or back arrow if chose done option it takes me to new screen of 420 which is not my post at all, going to my post it showed no picture !

Very frustrating ! About to abandon anymore attempts ! Tryed about 6 times .......

Still not able to put pictures on my post, clicking on pic in my gallery only moves me out of that window and another 420 link having nothing to do with my post

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Why can I put this here but no way to insert pictures ?

420-magazine-mobile855048233.jpg
420-magazine-mobile472939908.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1509531953.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1393344310.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom