White Widow Fem, Inside 2 Cubic Feet, Soil Under LED

Shaping up nicely Katins!
Interesting how it’s slower than the previous one. I’m going to say it’s because the roots are getting their grow on and there’ll come a point where she’ll just take off... Looks to be well on the way.
:Namaste:
My previous one was all pink stems and was stressed out as hell, she was on a brink, but never snapped :) this one I lowered a bit initialy, so those lights wouldn't torture her as much. And this time I have wayyy less purple but growth is slower. I am something like 5 days to a week behind. Also, seems I started feeding her a bit late. Only with my last watering 2 days ago. Saw a bit on N deficiency, leaves were pale green. Now they're back to normal. And I raised her close to the light a week or so ago. Keeping her drier than the last grow, to avoid the gnat problem I had, may also be a factor.
Not a problem all this, I'm in no hurry :)

That’s right. At this stage slow growth above surface is no biggie - desirable even. That wet-dry cycle will grow you some good roots and that’s what’s needed for strong flowering! Sounds like you got some nice tweaks going with the light too
:thumb:

Looking forward to the next update!

MEDIC!!! :ganjamon:

Tightened her down this morning and found a broken branch that was barely hanging when I came home tonight.. funny as I am 120% sure she was intact after adjusting and snapped later.
Patched her up, hope it recovers. Was one of the strongest branches.

Oh :confused: maybe it was too broken. Time will tell... keep us posted.

:Namaste:
Yeah, apparently it broke soon after I LST'd her in the morning and I only found it at the end of the day. It was hanging, leaves were unaffected yet, but the broken stem was all dried out and sticky.. looked at it this morning and I'm going to pull the plug on it today :) that branch does not look like it is going to make it :)
Will post a few pics later in the day.

That's a tough break, sorry to see it. Is keeping it as a clone out of the question?
Yeah, now it already is.. :) was thinking about it when I found it broken, but thought maybe it will heal. No luck though :)
No big deal, I have enough branches there. Just all this stress adds up to the veg time.

End of week 5.
As expected, broken branch never made it. So I just cut it.
Overall, plant is doing ok. A slight defficiency is observed. Can be N, can be Mg, will feed her in a couple of days, if it does not get better, shall look for a source of Mg.

This grow is deffinitely slower.

afternoon mr.K, thought I hadn't heard from ya in a while to find out I was by on Wednesday. well as long as the girls are jumping and you are smiling, it's a happy class all round my friend...
Wishing you a enjoyable weekend.....:high-five:
Hi Smeegol. I am doing weekly updates this time and so not a lot of chatting goes on this thread :) plant is doing ok. Will post a few pics tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom