Katins's Sativa Micro Grow Adventure: Durban Poison

What's up y'all? A short update of the ongoing mini grow box build :)

20190519_181155.jpg
20190519_191514.jpg

What's done is it is all assembled, a Cloudline T4 attached, and mounting of the filter prepared.
What's left is to do the wiring, , ducting and light proofing, the latter being quite a challenge, I expect. Did not see it untill the box was assembled :)
that's going to work your going to get a taller plant there maybe another 1/2 zip or more!

What's up y'all? A short update of the ongoing mini grow box build :)

20190519_181155.jpg
20190519_191514.jpg

What's done is it is all assembled, a Cloudline T4 attached, and mounting of the filter prepared.
What's left is to do the wiring, , ducting and light proofing, the latter being quite a challenge, I expect. Did not see it untill the box was assembled :)
Awesome. I jumped when I saw you had posted... I was like whoop it's a month but then it wasn't .
Rad cupboard. I'm going to need to build something so this is super handy .

Awesome. I jumped when I saw you had posted... I was like whoop it's a month but then it wasn't .
Rad cupboard. I'm going to need to build something so this is super handy .
Haha, 10 more days, mate, 10 more :)
But the smell seems promising!

Awesome little micro grow , power to the micro grows, I just tried to attempt my first space bucket grow and I topped one too many times and the height wasn’t my problem the plant was too big , so I had a plan b to go in my 2x4 tent and I had to bail on my first option, so my next one will be a better success, awesome to see what you e done with that sativa , since they stretch sooo much . Good job on yah friend can’t wait to see what you got going next

Yay for harvest! I love the trich shots.
When I look at trichs I also look for the health of the trich in addition to the clear or cloudy. I look for wrinkly stems and heads that look old. Sometimes they just dont get a lot of amber. Yours looked good, I wait till they 'look good' and then wait another week, cause I need restraint in all things.
Love love love micro box grows, Your next container is going to be fantastic.:popcorn:

Yay for harvest! I love the trich shots.
When I look at trichs I also look for the health of the trich in addition to the clear or cloudy. I look for wrinkly stems and heads that look old. Sometimes they just dont get a lot of amber. Yours looked good, I wait till they 'look good' and then wait another week, cause I need restraint in all things.
Love love love micro box grows, Your next container is going to be fantastic.:popcorn:

Thanks man! I am also hopeful with the new box! It's just taking so much time. Mainly because I plan it while assembling.. so lots of second thoughts and hardware store visits in between :)

Hey guys! Sorry I left you hanging :) been on holidays and bussy as hell after that.

So the smoke report... :) mixed feelings to be honest. Taste and smoothness are incredible. The smoothest weed I've had in my life. However, the effects are not that different from the White Widow. I don't know whether I had expectations too high, or the effects are not what they supposed to be, but she gives me about one to two hours of chat and giggle and after that I can almost fall to sleep where I stand... well not quite that radical, but I think you get it.

The new box is still in progress. The lightproofing turned out to be a pain in the bottom. Decided to change the hinges and add an additional cardboard wall behind the door.

That is it for today :)

Back
Top Bottom