White Widow Halloween Grow With 315 Watt CMH Light Journal

I'm finding my dehumidifier very useful keeping RH within range - in bloom it's a good idea to keep the air more dry in order to encourage more resin & also avoid mould
Many fans moving air inside tent is also important
I run my dehumidifier just outside the tent (which is in a small room) - this keeps the air outside tent nicely around the 40 mark - i had found that the RH in tent was going way too high when the lights were off, like around 80 or 90 at times ... It sits around 50 or 60 now ... Much better :)

Yeah humidity is my only issue it's in the damn 30s I want it in the 40s but eh

"You can fail at doing something you don't want, so you might as well take a chance on doing something you love" ~ Jim Carrey

Yeah humidity is my only issue it's in the damn 30s I want it in the 40s but eh

"You can fail at doing something you don't want, so you might as well take a chance on doing something you love" ~ Jim Carrey[/QUOTEI run a $30 walmart humidifier, but it needs to be in the tent. Hanging wet towels, helps a lot. But when rh gets down in the teens, nothing works . Got low last harvest, had to jar after 3 days. And that directly effects taste, and smell. it's just so much better, when dryed slowly. Very slowly !!

I'll grab some pics when I get home. The shrink is real!
Do the buds tighten up when done? Kinda like how weed is when you buy it? Wasnt sure if bag weed was just over dried or what. Waiting to see what bud washing does to the buds
Rh was in the high 50s last night. As far as smell goes it's contained in the tent now so not too bad. I don't open the tent but for a few minutes now to make sure nothing is touching each other

Rh is in the high 50s in the tent today.
There shrinking like the wicked witch. I bent a few stems on a few small ones hanging. No snap so they got some time left in the tent. Glad there not drying out too fast. There looking nice and glittery.
Now that I see how they shrink I'm thinking more like 8 zips. Cant complain about that, I could also still be way off as well. No idea.
The buds ive been testing in the pics a few posts back are literally drying on a table, On the paper you see them on. So taste is meh as expected. The high is kinda weird so far. I keep wanting to say its week but its not. It doesn't overpower you first hit like some ive smoked and promptly put me to sleep. But it creeps up on you and I feel it right behind my eyes. Then it starts to tingle down my body. So far there has been no couch lock at all. Almost the opposite. Feel like doing activities. A zig saw puzzle would be good to mess with right now. I keep going back to potency. I fight with myself about the strength of it and feel its week Yet ill debate with myself over this for an hour an notice I put the bowl down after not even half of it is gone and its 30 minutes later and I cant figure out what I did in that 30 minutes. Wanna say unless its better when I get to try a bud from the better looking stuff, it could prolly go for 2 more weeks. Good thing I have 2 clones and I can let them go I'm thinking around 11 Maybe 12 weeks.
Seems the smell is starting to mellow out and not so in your face in a rude kinda way and I'm glad. Ill keep this thread running for a few weeks so we can all really get a chance to see how this turned out. Its been a fun ride and I'm glad I got to make some friends that share in the same hobby as me.
Must say the strength of it this morning seems stronger. Was getting a lil worried yesterday but today I'm pretty ripped for 3 hits. This is a pretty good feeling and I think the reason I felt it was weak was because Im so use to couch lock weed.

20170310_103813.jpg
20170310_103821.jpg

A little update.

day 5 and 6 of hanging. The outside is starting to crunch but bounces back if squeezed a lil but there stalks even the smallest stalk doesn't snap yet. I figure I would go by the thinner ones and then pull them all. I pulled a cpl buds back to see if they would pop off but they did not so ill check back tonight or wait till tomorrow. Getting really close.
The RH is sitting around 51% now.

I don't think they're looking too far from done looking at them Grebs, those top buds look great. You could always harvest in two stages if need be, take the top half of the plants then let the bottom go another week or two.

Slowpuffer, Weaselcracker has just done a short tutorial on making Colloidal Silver, it's easy enough by the looks of it and works out at next to no cost. Let me know if you're interested and I'll grab the link.
Super interested

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My tent is relatively small. 3 foot by 3 foot. No room for my fat ass in there even with 1 plant.
As for a guess on dry weight, Well if I lose 80% I still should get about 12 oz. Theres a lot of stem there tho to get cut off. Hoping for around 10 oz

20170308_191928.jpg

Some got cut out of the pic but you get the idea

Nice harvest brudda, check out my thread and you'll see I recently chopped cotton candy down and IB is coming down soon, but anyway congrats on the huskie harvest

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

A little update.

day 5 and 6 of hanging. The outside is starting to crunch but bounces back if squeezed a lil but there stalks even the smallest stalk doesn't snap yet. I figure I would go by the thinner ones and then pull them all. I pulled a cpl buds back to see if they would pop off but they did not so ill check back tonight or wait till tomorrow. Getting really close.
The RH is sitting around 51% now.
update the pic.

Dried and jarred. 318 grams plus a few more that ive been smoking. Also got 4 grams of bubble hash. Bubble bags work pretty good I guess but it was more work than I really wanted to do. Well not "work" but was kind of a mess. I never had bubble hash before so ill have to try it and see if its worth the mess.
So I have been smoking on this stuff for about a week now. Mostly just scraps that wasn't much to look at. At first it started out kinda weak but that changed this weekend. I don't know what happened but its so much better now. Its every bit as good of weed as ive have in a long time. Bowl full of white ash. Its already getting smooth and easy to smoke without coughing all over the place. The strong smell it gave off has since mellowed out and now is enjoyable. I wont go claiming its the best ive smoked or anything like that. But its up there with the better sacs ive gotten.
As for the light, I nailed a solid gram per watt. its actually a lil more but not by much. Totally sold on the light. First time grow I couldn't be more happy..... AND STONED

Enjoy

20170313_162215-1.jpg
20170313_163142.jpg

Back
Top Bottom