White Widow Halloween Grow With 315 Watt CMH Light Journal

Well done my dear friend. You cant argue with that haul. I am also looking forward to seeing the clones grow up. I am on day 4 of flower and am patiently awaiting the arrival of her tasty buds. I am also finding as time goes by the Critical Kush i just harvested is tasting and smelling way better. Keep you the good work.
÷PEACE÷

Checkbout my journal

Laughing Buddha First Grow

Dried and jarred. 318 grams plus a few more that ive been smoking. Also got 4 grams of bubble hash. Bubble bags work pretty good I guess but it was more work than I really wanted to do. Well not "work" but was kind of a mess. I never had bubble hash before so ill have to try it and see if its worth the mess.
So I have been smoking on this stuff for about a week now. Mostly just scraps that wasn't much to look at. At first it started out kinda weak but that changed this weekend. I don't know what happened but its so much better now. Its every bit as good of weed as ive have in a long time. Bowl full of white ash. Its already getting smooth and easy to smoke without coughing all over the place. The strong smell it gave off has since mellowed out and now is enjoyable. I wont go claiming its the best ive smoked or anything like that. But its up there with the better sacs ive gotten.
As for the light, I nailed a solid gram per watt. its actually a lil more but not by much. Totally sold on the light. First time grow I couldn't be more happy..... AND STONED

Enjoy

20170313_162215-1.jpg
20170313_163142.jpg
Get the 62% boneva paks . Yes, for a 315W light, that's a haul neighbor. Wish i had bought two of those !!

Starting to see more and more people using these lights now. So far I'm glad I took a chance on them. Pwr cost, heat, it's all good. Now I just need to figure out what to do next. I grow for myself besides smoking with a cpl friend's so I already have enough to last the rest of the year. Nobody knows I grow so no pressure to give hand outs. Got 2 WW clones that's going into the tent today maybe so there's a few more ounces.
Now it's just grow for fun and not necessity. I'll order another strain perhaps and see how they grow out after the WW clones.
Actually after the clones are done I will be tearing down the tent. It will be the hottest months coming. Not that it would effect me in the basement much but it will be time to clean out the room the tent is in again. I like to spray the walls down and make sure nothing is growing (like mold) just to be safe

Can't fault these lights man, I am lucky they were quite new on the market just when I was first in the position to buy my own lights (borrowed a mate's 600w HPS for first run & there's such a massive difference it's mind blowing)
I'd totally recommend em to anyone

So flexable too, when my clones were small two 315s were too much but cos they are two units then i cud just turn one off until plants got strong enuff to take both

Starting to see more and more people using these lights now. So far I'm glad I took a chance on them. Pwr cost, heat, it's all good. Now I just need to figure out what to do next. I grow for myself besides smoking with a cpl friend's so I already have enough to last the rest of the year. Nobody knows I grow so no pressure to give hand outs. Got 2 WW clones that's going into the tent today maybe so there's a few more ounces.
Now it's just grow for fun and not necessity. I'll order another strain perhaps and see how they grow out after the WW clones.
Actually after the clones are done I will be tearing down the tent. It will be the hottest months coming. Not that it would effect me in the basement much but it will be time to clean out the room the tent is in again. I like to spray the walls down and make sure nothing is growing (like mold) just to be safe
Try blue dream i got 25 oz from 3 plants

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420

Try blue dream i got 25 oz from 3 plants

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420
What kind of light you use for that 25 ozs. ?? And what medium? That's great for even 4 plants !! I grow blue dream, and I know it's a big yield !! I'm finding that dynamite cones in small packages. Hey Grebs, how did your bud washing pan out ? got about 5 days left till chop.

Grebs this is how my white widows are turning out
420-magazine-mobile1576700228.jpg
that's the only one awake right now I was wondering what genetics are yours? Myne are crop king

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah I'll take a picture of my budding one it was my first grow and I made way to many mistakes
420-magazine-mobile326880815.jpg
what was your yield btw? On average of one plant

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom