White Widow Halloween Grow With 315 Watt CMH Light Journal

Fair enuff that really, it musta seemed a bit spurious me rocking up talking about eight oz girls but seriously while I'm only guessing, I might be guessing not far off! Will keep u guys posted in a few weeks time eh ;)

Needless to say i totally recommend those 315w CMH lamps
I know u can i got 25 oz from 3 blue dream

I have to say the 315 kicks ass. From what I hear, if you get a gram a watt your doing pretty good, I hit that and more on my first try. Your gonna kill it as well. Should easy dbl what I got with 630. Electric isn't a problem and for me at least heat hasn't been a problem at all and my exhaust fan undersized. Money well spent. provide me with enough crop to pay for the set up 3 times with the money I save from not having to buy. And only took 1 grow.

Completely agree mate! Best lights ever, feel so lucky they became available just before i was looking to buy

My girls have done flush & are currently sitting in the dark for a few days just to let em squeeze that last bit of resin production out!

Can hardly wait to get em dried & on the scale

Have learned so much this grow, hopefully do even better next time!

420-magazine-mobile1107685155.jpg

Just to confirm that the 315cmh kicks ass I have posted my latest and greatest. Day 26 of 70-80 flowering days

Back
Top Bottom