White Widow Halloween Grow With 315 Watt CMH Light Journal

I weighed 318 grams. I also had somewhere between a half and a full ounce of small stuff I took to smoke while the rest cured.
4 plants. So just about 3 ounces per dried.

Holly fuck bro that's crazy I don't think I'll even get over a ounce on my big plant I got

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

After the 6th week flowering they got big. After the 8th week they started getting heavy.

Wow nice I can't wait I hope it's as dank as crop king makes it out to be cause I could be growing purple kush right now but I chose white widow hope I was right

I'm starting flush tonight, ten or so days to chop - conservative estimate, looking at around eight oz per plant - mega tight dense bud, 2 x 315s = insane growth
Show me the pic of the 8 oz bushes. you got a journal on that grow ? I'd love to grow me some 8 ozers. !!! What strain is it ? 32 oz under two 315w, all i can say is I'm wowed !!

I don't know if I fucked up and trimmed her to much
420-magazine-mobile315700960.jpg

Show me the pic of the 8 oz bushes. you got a journal on that grow ? I'd love to grow me some 8 ozers. !!! What strain is it ? 32 oz under two 315w, all i can say is I'm wowed !!

He probaly means 8 ounces wet if not that must be a old ass plant that's super huge but I doubt you can get a huge ass plant with 315 watts so he most likely means 8 ounces wet

He probaly means 8 ounces wet if not that must be a old ass plant that's super huge but I doubt you can get a huge ass plant with 315 watts so he most likely means 8 ounces wet

i can believe 8 ozs. on one plant, if it's the right strain and grown under good light, with good nukes, and a good grower. But to grow 4 8 ozers. in one space, with 630w is hard to digest. I guess it can be done, but I'd be vegging for months longer.

This is my second grow, first time i got about 24 oz dry off a 600hps and it's looking double densely packed in there now

Upgraded my setup this time to 2 x 315

I vegged for nine weeks & use coco 60/40, they are in SCROG, feed em gold label including bat boost, green planet liquid w8 & finisher, plant magic calmag, ph 6.0, keeping the nutes fairly weak, don't think i went much over 1.8 ec - when i did they showed burn so i backed off

I've been controlling their environment down to the last detail as much as possible, there's a dehumidifier just outside tent keeping it dryer for bloom period - temps in tent in dark phase very important - kept it about 21C when they slept in veg, that promotes tight internodal growth - had a small oil heater with thermostat in there for that

Right now dehumidifier when they sleep keeps it around 18C in there, promoting much resin growth along with the drier air

Air movement is important too, five small fans high up and one big oscillating fan low down

Bud growth is insanely tight, those lights kick out some amazing quality rays, and the two together, about 18 inches above the canopy cover the whole space very well

I've been reluctant to take any pics tbh, for obvious reasons, although I'd love to show you guys

What kind of light you use for that 25 ozs. ?? And what medium? That's great for even 4 plants !! I grow blue dream, and I know it's a big yield !! I'm finding that dynamite cones in small packages. Hey Grebs, how did your bud washing pan out ? got about 5 days left till chop.
75 litre pots veged for 12 weeks under 6x 800w leds feeds at one point my ppm was up to 5000
65067dfcdcb40400862055f32f787544.jpg
e948825b00f9ff59d94fdb2ed8ee20fb.jpg
1fff707a840ee663d60d77a4238f8662.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420

What kind of light you use for that 25 ozs. ?? And what medium? That's great for even 4 plants !! I grow blue dream, and I know it's a big yield !! I'm finding that dynamite cones in small packages. Hey Grebs, how did your bud washing pan out ? got about 5 days left till chop.

It was 600W HPS air cooled

I am using coco 60/40

How many ounces do you think Light Addict's Deathstar plant will pull? I'm thinking a bit more than 8oz :)

08A4A6EE-8E09-4B20-85AB-A2DE11E3CBB7-467-000000E5FBF88BEA.jpeg
E6D71F08-A981-4F9B-A54F-2B1E01185B56-467-000000E5F0AA91F5.jpeg
6FEF56CB-B797-4809-A420-5806299DEC2A-467-000000E5EAF13F16.jpeg

This is not my plant but I wish it was, I swear I get a little hard every time I see it :circle-of-love:

This is my second grow, first time i got about 24 oz dry off a 600hps and it's looking double densely packed in there now

Upgraded my setup this time to 2 x 315

I vegged for nine weeks & use coco 60/40, they are in SCROG, feed em gold label including bat boost, green planet liquid w8 & finisher, plant magic calmag, ph 6.0, keeping the nutes fairly weak, don't think i went much over 1.8 ec - when i did they showed burn so i backed off

I've been controlling their environment down to the last detail as much as possible, there's a dehumidifier just outside tent keeping it dryer for bloom period - temps in tent in dark phase very important - kept it about 21C when they slept in veg, that promotes tight internodal growth - had a small oil heater with thermostat in there for that

Right now dehumidifier when they sleep keeps it around 18C in there, promoting much resin growth along with the drier air

Air movement is important too, five small fans high up and one big oscillating fan low down

Bud growth is insanely tight, those lights kick out some amazing quality rays, and the two together, about 18 inches above the canopy cover the whole space very well

I've been reluctant to take any pics tbh, for obvious reasons, although I'd love to show you guys
i'd love to see the 8 ozer. !!

Back
Top Bottom