Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

Chem is hard to reverse, I started 3 days before the flip and sprayed daily until she had fully formed pollen sacs. Only got a few viable seeds.

Good to know! In that case, I will probably let the Chem grow un-treated. Maybe I'll try The Doctor, on one branch. Still have quite a bit of time before I have to decide.

Good weekend Penny?

Very nice looking plants! @Pennywise also really likes the Dinachem (of course I not aware of any chem that he doesn't love). LOL.

How did you do your reversing? CS or STS? I'm hoping to try again with my STS (well, actually @Old Salt's STS - I got some from him). I have four plants in my current grow. Not sure which one(s) I will try reversing a branch on. Maybe the Chem 91 or else The Doctor.

I have a NL in my current grow as well. Hoping that if I let it get quite amber come harvest, it will give me some good sleepy meds.

Thanks. Dinachem is ‘the’ weed for me for now. Very well balanced effects. Leaning on the sativa side of things. It’s just amazing. I only grew out one seed and kept that as my cut so can’t say much on the variations in phenotypes but this one is pure fire.

NL is never a nighttime smoke for me. I love how potent and pyschedelic it is. It doesn’t put me to sleep. Well, after 3-4 hours, maybe. But of course not everyone is the same.

For reversing i used STS. Very easy. CS just takes far too many applications. Just 2 was sufficient with STS.

Chem is hard to reverse, I started 3 days before the flip and sprayed daily until she had fully formed pollen sacs. Only got a few viable seeds.

Really? I did 2 applications and got about 500 seeds. Had to ditch most of them. Composted.

Good to know! In that case, I will probably let the Chem grow un-treated. Maybe I'll try The Doctor, on one branch. Still have quite a bit of time before I have to decide.

Good weekend Penny?
You can try the Chem, but make sure you spray every day. I’d take a couple of cuttings as well.

Thanks. Dinachem is ‘the’ weed for me for now. Very well balanced effects. Leaning on the sativa side of things. It’s just amazing. I only grew out one seed and kept that as my cut so can’t say much on the variations in phenotypes but this one is pure fire.

NL is never a nighttime smoke for me. I love how potent and pyschedelic it is. It doesn’t put me to sleep. Well, after 3-4 hours, maybe. But of course not everyone is the same.

For reversing i used STS. Very easy. CS just takes far too many applications. Just 2 was sufficient with STS.

Interesting. I am no expert or connoisseur on the effects of different strains. Just trying out different strains that I think might appeal. I had read that NL can be quite narcotic in effect, but we shall see when the axe falls.

Yes, I tried CS but switched to STS Chem 91 is the hardest plant for me to reverse.

I went back through my old notes and remember you saying that exact thing when I was thinking about trying a reversal, several months ago.

I still think a DDA x Fruity Pebbles cross would be cool, both in appearance and in effect. That will have to wait for a while, but I do have the seeds tucked away to try it one day.

Interesting. I am no expert or connoisseur on the effects of different strains. Just trying out different strains that I think might appeal. I had read that NL can be quite narcotic in effect, but we shall see when the axe falls.

Maybe a pheno thing but NL, as you know, is in the lineage of some very high potency, cerebral, psychedelic strains. And this one from Sensi definitely carries that psychedelic trait. Just like the first time i smoked NL at 2006 in the dam. If you get that pheno, keep it. Very good weed and you are going to want to come back to it. Hahha.

Yes, I tried CS but switched to STS Chem 91 is the hardest plant for me to reverse.

Very interesting. Was very easy for me. My STS solution is a bit strong i think but still worked like a charm. It’s very resilient, i can agree to that. It never throws nanners or it’s not fussy at all. But reverts very easily too ime. So that’s a variation i guess.

Sodium ThioSulphate

Yeah i mean’t “using sts”? Hahah.

Silver nitrate and sodium thiosulphate. Both are fairly harmless and effective together. But again my STS stock is too strong (it burns) and i’ll have to dial that in with this next run. I’m gonna do the NL this time.

Dinachem with silver burn
C1CBA974-54D0-45B1-86B9-94CCD8589F6E.jpeg

I managed to reverse a CSI Chemdawg plant using colloidal silver but it took two applications a day for 23 days to accomplish the task.

I managed to reverse a CSI Chemdawg plant using colloidal silver but it took two applications a day for 23 days to accomplish the task.

How many viable seeds did you get?

:welcome: @CrimsonEcho nice plants bud!

Yeah congrats Bard! I voted for ya!

I’m coming through with a decent update here folks. Today is day 21, end of week 3. I think stretch has come to an end and bud production is in full swing.
Here’s gasfruit and fruitflower

And Pure gas

I gonna clean up all the ladies so they can focus on big nuggets, but today I only had the energy for one. I did gasfruit.
before

after

Here’s the whole family

Back
Top Bottom