Wild Strain From The Midwest

Plants have some hormone shit called auxins to regulate upward growth. When you bend the terminal top lower than any other point,, that new highest point becomes the new terminal top and get most of the newly distributed auxins. Girls are looking great. Plants are opened up in a growth pattern, and that might help keep them opened up for good airflow. That might help with the molds.. You have a couple old box fans you can put on the ground to blow up into your plants. There is acouple good reasons for have a an blowing up on a plant,, first ofcourse is air flow, seconardy is that CO2 is heavier than air, so stands to reason that the concentration is higher close to the ground.
Hopefully this rain put out the fires and doesn't carry alot of mold with it......... GL and the girls look great. I think we all got a late start with flowering.. GL and Keepem Green

So we have good and bad the update. I'll start with the bad:
I have a covert operation underway against me. I found a very small group of highly trained spider mites trying to set up sat comms.
They aren't on to my knowledge of their plan.
Like Hitler, they have misjudged the brutal effects of winter. This, my friends is what gives me the upper hand!!

Also, these bastards have allies.
They have inserted PM splinter cells.
I'm taking action against them now.
Serenade my friends, as if to reference the beautiful sirens song......that leads to thine enemies death.

So yeah, Don't bug me and Serenade. Going hard on the ladies to mitigate any infestation.

On top of that I'm fighting Nitrogen toxicity. I guess age old bloom has more N than these guys like.

Flushing(ish little harder when they're in the ground) with Cal mag and will wait to see signs of improvement.

Onto the good!!

420-magazine-mobile498520096.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1414593805.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1389383747.jpg

420-magazine-mobile888918007.jpg

They're definitely filling in and getting frosty!!

420-magazine-mobile1349280698.jpg

420-magazine-mobile856261450.jpg

Seeing the +nitro but I'm sure the flush and change will sort that out. Loving the crazy pistil growth and the whole look of the plants. And the mites have met their maker. All's well in Green(house)land!
Yeah, I should have noticed it a few weeks ago. One out of every 60 leaves had claw, I chalked it up to heat, I was wrong lol.

Gonna hit her with great white, Cal mag, and a bunch of water.
Should be good by the weekend, I'd assume!

Humidity is killing me. Need a heater stat, no deñeiro though, so I laid down plastic (a bunch of garbage bags), threw that black weed block coverage over the bags, then placed cardboard ontop.
Hopefully this will keep some of the grounds humidity down.

Might be easier in big ass pots with a plastic floor like Miller's, next season!

Try not to let them touch the walls of the tent. Moisture will hurt them buds.. GL and Keepem Green
That's one thing I do have going for me. Both of them are strung up like some kind of S and M Yogi's!!
Should be dry until the end of the week also so that's good

F3 will definitely finish before F1, although the pic are mixed, you can kinda tell the spaciness that F1 still has.

The smell of these ladies is intoxicating. I could rub up against them all day!

Taking the bloom nutes way down and upping big bud and Cal mag.

These ladies really don't need much N in flowering at all!

Clawing looking much better and if anyone ever complained about your plants you could say you are just using them to support your clotheslines!

Yeah, I think they'll be good.

Bahahahahaha
That's hilarious! Just wait until here in a week or two

Back
Top Bottom