Wild Strain From The Midwest

Hmm, why no N? FF has decreasing N through flower, boomerang has N in it, as does grow big. Tiger bloom, cha-ching does not. Anyway, I'll use N till I stop seeing light green on all bud sites, about now. I'll feed today for last time then just water till chop. Looking good, read up on Kelp, I use it with my nutes. Cheers.

Hmm, why no N? FF has decreasing N through flower, boomerang has N in it, as does grow big. Tiger bloom, cha-ching does not. Anyway, I'll use N till I stop seeing light green on all bud sites, about now. I'll feed today for last time then just water till chop. Looking good, read up on Kelp, I use it with my nutes. Cheers.
They're just now getting over N toxicity. It looks like it's finally worked its way through, we'll see more tomorrow.
The Bloom nutes I was using had more N than paid attention to and I've been blasting them hard.
I think I caught it early enough and corrected
Good looking out on the kelp though! I think I have some kelp meal around here. Maybe I'll hit em with a tea in a couple weeks before flush

So I think I figured out what happened with the excess N.
When I defoliated them early on, I took bad bud site out but left their fan leaves.
This strain obviously doesn't need a lot of N, so they would have been fine sucking it out of those 'extra' fan leaves.
All of those leaves are now yellowing since the flush. However the fans on current bud supporting branches are fine.
Gonna wait until the rain goes to water them (Monday).

They seem like they are continuing along though. F1s pistils seem to be going red way harder than F3

420-magazine-mobile2145533043.jpg

420-magazine-mobile418929817.jpg

Ok, so these are both plants
Cheers guys and happy Friday!!

420-magazine-mobile581438558.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2146003851.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1666649946.jpg

420-magazine-mobile28316321.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1165128189.jpg

420-magazine-mobile537825570.jpg

420-magazine-mobile844336888.jpg

420-magazine-mobile466008829.jpg

420-magazine-mobile463067458.jpg

They're looking good like a wild sativa should. Give 'em time. The flowers will never get dense but I'd bet they keep bulking up. You're in uncharted waters here! I'm wondering of the red pistils aren't due to the cooler weather?

They're looking good like a wild sativa should. Give 'em time. The flowers will never get dense but I'd bet they keep bulking up. You're in uncharted waters here! I'm wondering of the red pistils aren't due to the cooler weather?
its pretty rad. It is definitely uncharted waters for me! I really need to get a loupe and look at some trichs!
Those are a few great shots of that beautiful plant BW.
:thumb:

Thanks Urb!! I'll sump a bunch of photo in the next few days :Namaste:

Cal-mag, I like to up my dose at transition, Along with any silica I have... Plants love cal/mag just like children do for healthy bones and teeth.... As in cell walls and stems.... Silicia and Calcium are building blocks during that stretch phase where they really need it. Cal also helps keep plants cells from elongating, which keepes shorter spacing between nodes....... Has nothing to do with yours,,, well alittle... Like said,,, you have a purerer sativa, which will never make a rock hard bud,,, well,,, yours won't,,, sorry.. But that doesn't mean crap... You can always get a nice crop in,,, keep the air going,,, they need everyday they can get.... But next year my friend,,,, there are alot more Oregon weather friendly than a "mid-West' strain. You'd do a million times better with something breed for here, or even close,,, than Kansas or wherever toto is from.... Don't get me wrong my friend,,,,, I hope the best for ya..... But here or around here a 'Big' word is acclimated... Really means alot here..... Portland's weather sucks...... The worst weather' I've grown in yet.... But if you want to do the leg work,,, is alot to grow,, especially with a greenhouse to keep rains and dew off plants.... Looking forward,,, to seeing a ton of buds in there next year.... and I can't ever say anything bad about this years,,, cept it's ALL a learning expeciance........... Keepem Green

Cal-mag, I like to up my dose at transition, Along with any silica I have... Plants love cal/mag just like children do for healthy bones and teeth.... As in cell walls and stems.... Silicia and Calcium are building blocks during that stretch phase where they really need it. Cal also helps keep plants cells from elongating, which keepes shorter spacing between nodes....... Has nothing to do with yours,,, well alittle... Like said,,, you have a purerer sativa, which will never make a rock hard bud,,, well,,, yours won't,,, sorry.. But that doesn't mean crap... You can always get a nice crop in,,, keep the air going,,, they need everyday they can get.... But next year my friend,,,, there are alot more Oregon weather friendly than a "mid-West' strain. You'd do a million times better with something breed for here, or even close,,, than Kansas or wherever toto is from.... Don't get me wrong my friend,,,,, I hope the best for ya..... But here or around here a 'Big' word is acclimated... Really means alot here..... Portland's weather sucks...... The worst weather' I've grown in yet.... But if you want to do the leg work,,, is alot to grow,, especially with a greenhouse to keep rains and dew off plants.... Looking forward,,, to seeing a ton of buds in there next year.... and I can't ever say anything bad about this years,,, cept it's ALL a learning expeciance........... Keepem Green
Thanks Norcal!
I plan on having some real good genes next outdoor crop.
I'm really stoked to have the GH now.

And I always have my autos going too
420-magazine-mobile408667452.jpg

420-magazine-mobile308756367.jpg

420-magazine-mobile238388553.jpg

Anymore time in veg and you'd have needed a hell of a lot more jars to cure that harvest! Nice purple hue too :)
I know right?!
I'm hoping I get atleast 4 week to veg the Critical Purple.

Gonna have some dank, high THC nugs from indoor, and some dank, Spacey old school sativa from my outdoor.

Should be a dope Christmas lol

Back
Top Bottom