Wood's Doghouse #1

oh, those are gorgeous....healthy girls.....and miss j that is one hugh plant...i envy you....they all look soooo good...hope your weather is better, ours is cooling a little now, but going straight into winter..at nights very low....L

Hey hey Ya'll. Hope all my friends are doing GGGGGGRRRREAT. Life here is still the funny farm. But there is a ray of hope,,,,,,,,,, I got only 4 1/2 plants left in the flower room. I cut the main 2 colas off thats shark's breath. Pop's they are fat ass colas. I got one drying as I type so I'll yell at ya in acouple days.
Hey Crims, that wonder woman is fast finisher. And it tops REAL WELL. Time will tell bout the smoke.
Hey Woods. Been meaning to drive bye. Guess I need to get off my ass in acouple catch up on your trip over there.
Thanks Transplant.
Hope yours is doing good up there Lav. These Star Trek seeds are great for the weather up here in the Powderer Mildew Capitol of the World.
I had to got get my order from the hydro store today. Pisses me off they don't carry BC products. Man thought I found a gold mine today. BC Boost 10 liters for 50$. Hell ya till I saw the 50$ S&H attached. LOL
But I got free 6 oz samples of bushmasters,'which I have already and do see it working' gravity, purple max, and ultra snow. I hear tale they are GREAT Products. I used a dose of gravity tonite. It's a 1 - 2 time usage produce for weight on the buds. I put it into some Major cheese bud I got. They buds are massive as stands, but if, IF they can get 15% more weight??????????? WOW Well thanks all if I get anything good I'll post it. And I hope EveryOnes Grass is Green. Laters.

Hey Wood...as usual your garden sure is green! :bravo: And now it is glowing with massive buddage forming! You have some serious buds forming on those girls...Come-on weather! You can give Wood a break!!!

:peace: brother. Tell Miss J Hi for me. Her plant is amazing...and will be tons of fun to trim...:ganjamon: Glad it's not me, you know how I just love trimming.

Hi Wood and Miss J :cheer:

Looks like things are normal for you! Outrageous as usual. I hear you on the 2 colas.....nice work! Gravity is good! Already did mine, getting ready for a harvest soon. It works!. You can't have any spare time right now to cruise around your so busy. I hope the weather keeps warm for you. :)

Keep em green My Friend!

wonderful news...did you get to take time for the hempstalk? fest...i didnt know about it until after the fact....could of used a mini vacation...pics i saw looked like fun....so great about the harvest....a true labor of love...L

You know it dude. Mountain I am NOT looking foreward to trimming that monster. I hope I scored Pop's with that gravity. Ultra Snow is one they claim isn't ready for open markets. You only use some of these products like 1 teaspon a gallon. Once. End of program. And they state be careful with it. Naaw Lav I missed it too. I was laid up the last couple weeks. Any ways I found star trek in a strain jounal. Guy I got it from is flowering out in 45 days with it. Thats fast. Mine are outside growing like mad. But I don't have any idea how long its been going. But here ya go;
Star_Trek.JPG

Also have some Sour Desiel;
011271.JPG

and;
Red_Sour_Diesil.JPG

Man I thought this looked cool. My greenhouse is up on cinder blocks and these plants are over a foot in the ground too. 7 foot ceiling, that's close to 9 foot;
Greenhouse5.JPG

And whats really funny is I have allready super croped alot in there. Thanks for coming bye all. Keepem Green

Beautiful! I just aquired a Star Trek clone aswell, I hear thats a wonderful plant. Your in OR now, I suggest getting the local G13 x Hashplant a.s.a.p. .. mmmMMmmm :grinjoint:

I had alittle bad luck with G13. Even if it was Haze. Stuff took forever to flower out, and was a mite magnet to boot. I know that hash plant is suppose to be a fast finisher but bad trip last 2 go around with G-13 anything. And alot as I know of strains out there to play with. This is a fact it seems, we All know. I smoked some star trek. It was 9+ weed. Lime green with heavy hash flavor. I loved it. 45 day finish tho, that's crazy. I don't have a solid date, but mine are over 45 days now. And looks like min 10 more days. I'm not complaining. 55 days is Sweet with me. I might get over the gun shy Transplant. But for now I want a big cola monster. That Blue Hash Plant I posted acouple pages back was Blueberry/ Hash Plant. Man if she makes 4 gram main buds I'll be more than happy. I just want to find a good all around inside producer. If I can get 2, 2 1/2 Oz's every 3 months of good quality smoke I'll be more than happy.
j6s6u6 welcome on board. Just a journal for me to keep dates straight. I'm brain dead and if I needed to count on a calendar to keep dates straight. Naw JK welcome. But really ask anyone here,, this site keeps there dates 'Straighter'.
Pops still got alot to learn bout camera. All I do is flip Auto, and I know it can be more than that. Closeups are screamers. I just gotta get them bear safe distance pic's down pat. JK I'm just lazy I guess got the CD unremoved from the package yet. Sad huh?
Yep Pop's feeling better. Must have been some internal flu shit. Laid me up bad.
Anyways be-looking thru a seed strain reference and closest I find is this, and its a good refernce;
Marijuana Strain Library - Romulan Marijuana Strain
Well everyone have a good night and Keepem Green

Hi Wood Glad your better Buddy. I hate being sick....I'm a big baby as it hits. Miss J has been busy then.....taking care of you and all the girls.
Thanks for the strains list. Very helpful.
Make sure your over it, don't want a relapse. :)

OK, truth be known.....I found what I needed on my camera and stopped there. Guess I could read the book! :grinjoint:

Well sick or not I meander around. Making work for us. Kind of kidding. Hey Pops. I found acouple other pic's worthy of posting tonite. First off I have a Siberian White going out there. She has plenty of tops for the size she is. Flower seem sooooooo soft. Velevet almost. Have to see where she goes. But till then I welcome any imput. Here she is;
White_Siberian.JPG

And I had to take a pic of Miss J's Blue Hash Plant seeing she wants to flower so bad. Shes a cross BlueBerry/Cali Hash Plant. But man I'll be happy with 4 gram main buds off the plant. Well here's a pic;
Bhash1.JPG

The more I read, the more clues I get to this 'Star Trek' plant. I've foundf all around her even talk bout her, just not 'Her'. But shes a beauty. Don't ya think????????????? ;
Star-1.JPG

and her other side, both look great to me.;
008349.JPG

I really liked the finished product from this. It's a low yielder. I don't mind small yields off acouple plants that carry a killer buzzzzzzzz. I'll find out. Sad thing is I didn't take any clones off it or its cheese sister. I had like 12 clones and I figurred I'd always have a plant out back. Man I'm dumb. Well if its worth growing, I can get afew more clones, Thank God. I feel really good with these plants anyways. Man I need to post her pic again. She's busting at the seams. I even bought a new 100X scope tonite, and I'M IMPRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That Big Budda Cheese is off the hook. I got afew pic's but they come from a HPS lite. I'll post in abit. Well all have a good nite this PeckerWood is signing off and hope all's gardens are green......

Hey Wood :)
Meandering Huh! Well, Ok!

Man I almost ordered a Siberian White! She looks beautiful. I hope she does kick butt! Be watching her for sure.

Miss J is gonna be trimming for days on her Blue Hash plant. It's a monster!

Star Trek Huh! Never seen her anywhere, If I do I'll let you know. Nice looking plant. :slide:

Great to hear Big Buddha Cheese is good! Gonna plant a couple soon as I get some room.
Check your answering machine.

Heading for bed, this farming stuff wears me out! :cheer:

wow,
great...sorry to hear you're under the weather...must be something going around....we are too, the west coast crud....you know, our weather patt erns and air comes from japan or close, and we often wonder if it isnt the pollution in the air that brings it in....seems like the weather changes, and we get colds....anyway, sorry you feel lousy, but happy you feel better, and the plants look great.....howdy miss j......L

Well just another drive bye by yours truly. Weather was partly cloudy cool temp but after 3-4 days or partly calls for rain. Like next 5 days. And to add to my worries, PGE is coming round it seems or sounds like it for its every 5th yr trimming of trees. I been hearing them last 4 days making there way down a block over for afew days. Man. That blows BIG Time. I can bank on my meter maid, but this is abit more to deal with. Some plants can't be moved and I guess I'm at the mercy of the sharks again. All it takes is some bottom branch PGE worker to say something to even lower branched idiots and I could wake to a pile of sunleaves. I plan on looking Monday down the street, where ever I see a chipper I'm going to stop. Ask them if thats what they are doing? And inform them of about where I live and ask when they will get there. 'Inform them I'm babysitting a very "MEAN' dog' and I want to be sure its back home or inside when they get there. I guess with warning I can put most my stuff inside or the pump shed for acouple days under flour's. We'll see. Here's nothing new. But I almost thought it was history tonite. That rain we had was brutal. Blue Hash got beat down bad. But she'll make it;
B-Hash2.JPG

Looking to my ceiling in the greenhouse that Church is going crazy. Here is about 9 Foot Tall, and now she has perfect temps and a solid 12 hours light, 'when she shows her face anyways'. Sun is hard here in Oregon. I need to get few faster flowering plants. Church is great for this weather at about 8 weeks for Big Buds anways;
9fters.JPG

Here's what her bud's looked like 3 days ago I'd say another 6 weeks to go? But shes on her ways close to celing tall at 9'
overlay-round.gif

Well this pic is my Ladies grass garden. There are like 10 differnt kinds of grass growing in this picture alone. Some I don't think anyone wood ever care to roll tho.
Garden_of_Grass.JPG

Here's another of wonder woman. Not much changes in afew days, but shes thickening up rather nicely. This pic is just like 50 others I have of her but here we go;
Wonder_Woman10.JPG

But this will tell how big she really is. Up there was a lower branch not a top anyways. But this is a 5X5 plant with some beef up top where it counts;
W-Woman3.JPG

Hey enjoy all and thx for peeking in and keep all them gardens green!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom