Wood's Doghouse #1

woke up to raccoons in yard, so thought i'ld visit.....great pics....was the first one the blue hash, and the second wont show for me...but the ones i see are awesome....we are getting wind and rain, leaves are falling all over the place...
we moved our outside ones inside after a good 2x's spraying....and drench...too cold for the bugs now i think...all thats left are some gnats and mosquito's....hope anyway, been in mid thirties at night....and raining and blowing all day....few sun breaks....the plants are loving it...finally they can grow....i just got another person to care for....thank goodness, would have to have tanked alot more than usual if not....can only take one more....then i have the limit....its about limit for me too....anyone who doesnt think there is work involved hasnt done it....and alot of worry...

they now read our meter from the office....only come out once a yr. to read it in person, to ck it...which is fine by us....

we now have a resident black bear, which makes tending the gardens after dark a real joy...got slugs for the shotgun and have to now carry it...big one also...its bear season here, but hound hunters are still outlawed from hunting them...i think it will change tho as one of the big shots from city just got mauled in his driveway by a big blackie...they are all over seattle and tacoma now, getting into stuff and going after dogs kids and people....about time for a change....lived with bear too long in alaska...cant stand them...never did mind the dark or walking across the property to outbuildings ect...but with all the woods and trees...too ez for them to hide....

all the news from the farther north woods....hope all will/is going great for you and miss J....and all the girls survive....know the feeling....hugs, us to u all, L:lot-o-toke:

Thx Lav, here to got the fall weather. It rained last nite, and I mean rained. That Blue Hash was almost touching the ground. To big to be moved easily, At 3 am with buckets falling. I did go check on it when the rain let up and swore to god I felt a flex like a split main stem. Wasn't anything to do but grab a ace bandage and run to try to wrap it together as well as possible. Miss J grabbed a flashlite and man what a relef. It was only acouple branchs rubbing from the wieght. THX God. And wet weather coming for the next week atleast. Going to be a ruff fall this year, for the outside ones. Man been one problem after another out there this year. Messed up spring killed off my first grow, and looks like a dark wet fall. Come on them sunny hell I'll be happy with partly couldy days.
Bears well people are taking over most deep woods. But if they wood alow dogs it will put some fear back in them and they'll steer clear of people alot more. Besides population has to be kept in check. Raining again as I type. Later

yes, that kind of yr...ended up losing seven in all this spr. sum. and so far fall...maybe the rest will be ok....to fill the empty spots put some in that werent really big enough, old enough, just not right size...but, will get less yield, at this point, glad they're alive....then when the weather turned so quick, i had to bring the four in, so its cramped qtrs time...sure am glad the b.h. didnt split....might want to wrap it just in case anyways....the inside ones sure look hugh for you...thats good....hope all ends well....take care you all...L and hubby:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:we're in the good old fall stretch now....poor woodsman is risking it all...dont know how he handles it...L

Hello Wood and J trying to catch up with all my friends' grows after playing hooky for a few days.

Sorry to hear about the weather turning on ya out there, don't remember it getting so cold this early. Then on top of that you got guys with cherry pickers coming down the street with snot nose kids working with them. Here's an idea for you (not sure of the gun laws out there though) When they pull up to your place. Grab a shotgun ( any large caliber gun would do, I guess?) then with the gun in hand (put on a floppy hillbilly hat and pull out a few teeth - either will work by itself) pace back and forth across the front yard (having evil dog straining to get off the leash to eat something is good also). Anyone passing by including snot nose kid up on cherry picker will not only 'never enter your yard' but may not have time to see anything suspicious there as he will be working furiously to get done and move on.

If he tells his buddies about it I'm sure he will embellish the story a little. By the time he's done, his friends will picture in their minds this 'semi toothless old hillbilly complete with raggedy hat, 10 gauge shotgun and (by now) three rabid Rottweilers roaming (unleashed) the perimeter of your property looking for fresh meat'. The idea of an overnight excursions onto your property may not look too healthy at this point.

If that's not possible then maybe get with OMM as he had a non lethal method planned at one point.

Good luck folks!

9 foot plants! Lord have mercy!

NP Woodsman, and Lav I know you understand bout that outside weather. Well my Wonder Woman came 1/2 way down tonite. She's going about 15% amber now. I feel lucky getting her in. The weather being this wet. All I hope is that shade tree over the greenhouse works. JK NOT. The moist weather here is a change for me. I see 70 degree's and sunny back in Mo. Maybey the laws suck back there, but the weather sure don't. Least not for tight hard nug's. Well anyways Wonder Woman, shes got some weight to her. Not what I wanted, but with no intense lites for most it's life, I guess it will have to do. """Believe Me I'm Not Complaining""""". I'm going to wish on next star for 3 solid weeks of 12/12 sun at 65 degrees. Toooo much to ask?
JK Ya'll thx for drivebyes and may all's Grass be Green

did you get an email about woodsmans white fly problem...he needs somebody that knows what they're doing outside? hint, hint...lol...for sure i dont...L

Well Wonder Woman is down. She could've used alittle more sun to fatten her up alittle more. But I'll take it....... Heres a peek;
Budage.JPG

There is alittle weight here too. I'm putting her final at a lb;
LB.JPG

Thats a king and I need a wide angle lens. I'm happy. I smoked a small bottom bud. Flew my kite.
Heres a older pic on my camera, it's called King Tut Miss J just got done prepping it for the hanging. I'll post a flower pic in a min, but here she is like a week ago;
LB.JPG

This here is a Wappa. She was one I got from them mix match seed outfits. I been looking for a good strain for here in OR. They got mold out the ass here. Powdery Mildew on every street corner. But she is a fine plant. Loaded with crystals. ROCK hard buds, and good weight for what she was you call it;
Wappa.JPG

I WILL grow her and another I found 'Vantage' I'll post her laters. That Star trek,,,,,,,,,,, is off the hook. Those couple clones J's boy brang by are worth another go around. I found one needed a full regiment of cal-mag with every watering. But the herbs are great. I got to go retrieve acouple pic's I can't get posted. I'll BB Ya'll keep em green

what a gorgeous pic...looks like a misty sunrise...
good painting...
and gorgeous pics of the haul so far...wonderful....miss j does beautiful work...
what a haul....great stuff....doing a happy dance...L

As I said, for once, heres that King Tut as she gets ready to hang in the back room.;
King_Tut1.JPG

Thats like 2 weeks max from last pic. Shes done with a fork too. Looks like 15% amber.
I also got a pic of star trek. She was in hyperspace but,,,, fine looking plant. Not a producer. Cept maybe for personal stash;
Star_Trek1.JPG

Shes Clear as I type anyways 3 weeks??????????????

Sad thing was my problem with Jack. She outgrew her britches. She got to big to Handel in the greenhouse. She blew up to @ 8'Tall 8'X8' wide. thats no joke. She was pushed to the three back corners. I know its been wet but some places that hit the greenhouse got budrot. Seems thats a name I been hearing alot lately. I never had to deal with all this powdery mildew and rot before. It REALLY ISSSSSSS wet here. And pick your plant accordingly. Well I found it better to kill her off for the air and less the problem of having to super crop every branch she has. Man I still have her growing in a clone. I will be pissed if shes all that. But if her clone is,,,,,,,,, I'll have her for next year in a 35 gallon pot with enough air to support a 10' tall by 10' wide bush. I wasn't ready in my little greenhouse. She needs 240xfoot per plant to really see her at her finished. But I had to Church's to worry about. I went out back tonite. After I just put a dehumidifier and gave her a anti fungal douche. She tried to sneak out the back door. She can't lie pic's always tell the truth. She shows the typical Donkey Dicks growing.
Sneaks.JPG

Greenhouse6.JPG

I hope that pic posted. I never had problems at any other sites posting pic's. But that last pic thats after I pulled Jack. Thanks for looking in and Keepem Green

Also this 60 pints a day dehumidifier. She pulls easy 60 pints a day from the greenhouse most at nite but alls good.;
Deehumid.JPG

looks like the dehummer we have...
that king tut is outrageous...wow, that is great....watch that bud tho...
and i thought i had probs with my jack....i have mine topped so much that it will be lucky to be 3 ft tall i hope, i took clones, and have a mini one growing now....the mother was super cropped and supercropped 2xs more to fit in the room....awful, but great producer...and super high....i topped every two nodes this time....we'll see when she goes into bud tho...the whole dynamic will change, and bush master had little control over the mom, well see on the clone, may start earlier....my hawaiian snow is the same way....real urban sprawl....on the second s.c. now....good going...buds look great....yes, wet...L

Well this year has been a learning experience for me here. I kind of got caught with my pants down. I'm not use to dealing with so much humidity. This has been one of the worst years in awhile I guess. Well cost me 3 plants over 7' tall. All to bud rot. I'm glad most my plants are getting close to finishing up within 2 weeks- 3 tops. I've been using stuff called serenade? Something like that. I hear tale from friends alittle future north that it's been hitting their outsiders too. I thought of getting a sulfur burner. Friend said he knows a guy who knows a guy that has one I could use, but I'm still waiting. I'll see if this stuff works. 50% of my outdoor plants have a spot or 2 of rot on them. I've been clipping them and spraying the site then the whole plant for the last complete days. The dehumidifier seems to be helping in the greenhouse. It jumps up to 75-80% humidity at nite. I looks late last and it was down to 60%. I know it takes out 4 gallons a nite. And thats becauce I'm not up to drain the other gallon I missed. It's 60 pints a day unit. But I'm sure its pulling more than that. Well flower room is empty, finally. Miss J's been busting her but clorox and a vacumun. I plan on spraying a fungus spray tonite on every inch them maybe monday, it's suppose to rain, I'll bring my smaller plants in for a day or so till the humidity drops again. mid 70's and a 80 or two cept the one day of rain in the next 7 day floorblast. Well did harvest some great weed; Vantage, King Tut, Wappa, cheese, startrek. I have some flowers for Miss J;
Flowers_for_Miss_J.JPG

And I tried to givem to her BUT she said she had to many to trim as is;
Miss_J1.JPG

I guess thats a good thing?
This is a Cheese plant. Great smoke, 3 oz's a plant. Avg yeild but I liked the weeds.;
Cheese7.JPG

This is one of my outside star trek's purple stem and all. I hope for 2 oz's hope is a slim word here. ;
Star_Trek2.JPG

I'm going to back trek my thread see if I posted these pic's in a min. I hope everyone isn't having a bad time with bud rot like me. I know if I projected what the plants I lost this year woodve, could've, should've been, I'm out alot. But I'm sure not complaining I almost have my health. JK Keepem Green.
And that's not tasteless for people having a bad time due to health, beleive me I understand Stay Down Ya'll

I feel ya man! It is always a hard thing to lose even a few grams. Let alone the amount that you are talking about!

They do look good though. Congrats on the harvest!

Thx Vel. I 'know' I was lucky as was able to save face with backups. This bud rot wood've killed me if wasn't the indoor stuff. I downloaded acouple more shot real fast. I'm not on the pc as much as I use to be, but I really want all my friends to understand I do go by and peek in their sites. I may not say hello alot but I do drive bye. And I hope all my fellow growers grows are 'Green', or 'Red' or 'Purple'. Whichever the full flowered buds are suppose to be. Anyways like Janet gets sick of hearing the phrase, 'You know what I mean?' here we go the plants I had for Janet's flowers was a Vantage. Great plant. 4 oz's? give or take a tad. Fast flowering, was done from seed to flower like 95 days total. Quality, well the little things I hurried up on the TV, was off the charts. Good plant topped real well SOG you bet!!! Iffin I did one, I'm very happy to have 2 clones going;
v_v.JPG

Vantage2.JPG

Heres Janets Hasp Plant. Weather do like it claims, and 2 weeks. If it rains forever more, now alot of hope of the plant being All That It Could, It has a Motavation plant under on the right, followed by start trek all the way rite. On the left is White Widow. The Blue hash I took a bud today for a tester just in case,,,,,,,,,,,;
outback.JPG

Miss Janet work your fingers to the bone and what do ya get?????????????????? Good Old song.............................. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom