Wood's Doghouse #1

holy Sh*t wood....Its not even 4/20 yet and they're taller than you....! you're gonna raise hell and then some of whatevers below that; those mammoth trees are gonna pull it all up with their roots!! might have to anchor the doghouse to the ground man.....gonna be watching this happen fo sho

Ne, Lotz, Myz and JJ Thx for peeking in. Glad you back JJ you know how to reach out and touch me feel free anytime. I was watching Oregon THC Clinic of TV tonite, it kind of pissed me off. Some fool sitting there laffing saying how he got busted for 10,000 plants. I myself do want to see marijuana legal 100%. But till then I think we need to take it one step at a time. We only have 14 states that have medical marijuana. Lets not make the public think we all are growing pot for profit. Come on what's one going to do with 10,000 plants? He said it was for private consumption? Don't prove people right that people grow it for profit, least till they tax it. I wood gladly pay a income tax if it was legal. But till it is, least not fuck it up for other states that are taking it to the ballots. Jack Here is alive and kicking. He looked alittle worse for wear tho, I wish him the best of luck in his medical problems. He's been here in Oregon since 86 I think striving for Medical Weed Laws only to fall out on stage here at the last hemp fest. Jack best wishes. Keep up the fight.
Well here's the Doghouse first my White Rino, I cut 2 clones from it today, and soon as they show root, it goes into the flowering tent which I hope to have redone with double the lites and minus the mites. Well shes a beauty;
White_Rino2.JPG
Also my Skunk;
Skunk18.JPG

And Miss Wonder Woman
Wonder_Woman3.JPG

Well Hope everyones grass is green.

Well alittle update on the Dog House. The plants are loving life. I spray them weekly till I decide which are going in the Flower room. Right now my flower room is down to like 2 weeks till I can start rebuilding it. I'm going to have a 5X12 flower room with 2 1000 watters on a 6' light rail. Least thats what I what. We'll see. First I have to come up with another 1000 watter. I have a 600 in storage, but thats another thread someday. I kind of like to keep my threads shorter than most. It's to hard to catch up on them when they get real long. These plants are my outside grow and they are ALL grown with errrrrrr 'MG'. I know alot think thats a bad word, but the amount of water I'll be going Thur it's cost effective to use it and maybe alittle Cal Mag. I've had great results before with it as a fert, even as dirt when thats all they is. I've lived in afew one horse towns, and back then there was no 'net'. Is that a clue to how old I am? Well enough with my babble I know people don't like to read, they come for pic's. First pic is the outside of the greenhouse. I'm lucky I live in a area thats quiet, and the neighbors are cool. Not that they smoke, but they seem to mind their own biss;
02271.JPG

Here's a over all pic, well what I could fit in it anyways;
02563.JPG

Here's the Skunk Tops. She's a bush for sure;
Skunk_Tops.JPG

My personal fav, this plant is going to be as round as tall. I call em Bubble Plants. She's just now getting over her last topping;
White_Rino3.JPG

I also have some Wonder Woman. She also has just been topped recently;
Wonder_Woman4.JPG

This G-13 is growing like a 'weed'. I mean it. It's very viney. I see alot of tieing up tops in the future. I hate that, a royal pain in the ass;
G-1310.JPG

Yours truly and that same G-13. I hope I didn't spoil the pic;
Me_and_G-13.JPG

Well I hope everyone has a great 420. Stay Down Everyone. Thanks for the support...

Talk about a shame. Jack Here Died yesterday. RIP my man. I just watched him on tv the other day broadcasted from our local thc clinic. He was a hella man. I read the Emperor wears no Clothes. It was a eye opening book. The man did more for medical marijuana than just about anyone. What a shame. He had a heart attack at hempfeast back in Sept. My Rebel Flag flys at half mast. [><]
Jack Herer 1939 – 2010 : 420 MAGAZINE

Hey Norcal, Looks like you are going to have a busy summer! I wish you all the best with the greenhouse.

Where did you get it and how much was it? I have been looking at the ones from harbor freight and they look really close!

Rock on brother!

I just heard that 420 is atad behind the news about Jack Herer. Sorry I just read their headlines. I guess I'm either stoned or stuck on stupid. But then what's new. Jack passed awhile back. I wish the man wood've waited, 'as I know he probably wood've too' alittle longer till another 420 passed. I just have much respect for the man. Sorry for the misinformed words. But he has passed recently which is sad.

Good evening I hope all are good this evening. I just thought I'd show about when I like to top my plants out for their first topping. This is a Jack the Ripper and a Wonder Woman. They have their first 3 sets of leafs out, not including the feeders. I only do this to my healthy plants that look like they can Handel it. Well heres a peek;
overlay-round.gif

cropping-2.JPG

cropping-3.JPG

Some say this is atad early, but I plan on some bushes this time. Time will show.
Keep it green

Wood I must be blind as a bat:smokin: Didn't actually see the link until today. That greenhouse looks great! I must say you are looking great too. I know your in pain constantly. Don't know how you do it Buddy!:goodjob:

Looks like your getting everything sorted out and ready for action. You vegetable garden should grow like hell this year with all the good soil your putting out there.

That G-13 always look like it needs water? Weird! Well it is big.

I wish you and Miss J nothing but the best!

All good OMM, I'm blind in one eye and can't see out the other myself. I know these few plants won't be growing in the Doghouse but they are my little buck Rodgers trip I got going on. One plant of course is 'Church' the other 2 are from a hash plant I cloned a minute ago. I'm using GH fert's grown in 4" rockwool cubes and a 36" X 3" slab underneath. I have 1 gallon per hour drippers coming out of a 3 1/2 gallon aerated reservoir. I know the res should be alittle larger, and it will be once the plants put alittle more meat on their bones. Well here they are;
Hydro9.JPG

Hydro-2.JPG

Well it's a start anyways. Stay Down Ya'll

Looks good Wood
They all look good and healthy. What kind of nutes are you going to use on em. I assume they will be liquid nutes. Don't mind me, I'm just trying to understand what's happening. I will probably learn allot watching this grow. :goodluck:

Oh Billy he is working me to a bone,,,,, he thinks I am wonder woman--just kidding lately he is putting in alot of work on all his kids but I am his gopher,, maybe I need your help??? lol Ms J
Wood is a awesome grower and great teacher.

Well dude what I got is 4" rock wool cubes once the clones had started to root I placed them in these cubes. I watered with General Hydroponics Nert's at 1/4th strength to start. At first I use 1/2 gallon per hour drip emitters on the feed tube. Some call it spaghetti lines. This is a top drip system. I had planed on doing 6 plants at first, but I lost a clone and figure I'll try 3 instead and see how it works. There is no resistance to the roots what so ever. So we'll see. After the plants get growing alittle I wean them up to full strength Fert's. Once the roots start to show out the bottom of the cubes, I cut 4" openings in the slabs and punch holes in the bottom for a drain system, and flush out the slab. I fore got you have to make sure you soak all the rock wool at least over nite in a 6.5 ph or slightly lower water. I used stuff called rock wool conditioner myself. Well you mount the cubes on top the slab and hold them in place with these plastic holder that are 6" long, they hold the cube in place till the roots grow into the slab, and also hold the drip emitter in place. The size they are now I stepped up to a gallon per hour emitter. The fert's run thru the rock wool into the slab tray underneath and drain back in the res to recirculate. Also you have to cover the cubes or algae with form, then the gnats show in force. I used some of the panda plastic I bought to cover the cubes with. I don't plan on letting them get much taller than they are. I just topped the plants yesterday, and as soon as they thicken up atad I plan on flowering them. Well heres a pic of the 3 different piece of growing medium I'll be using;
Hydro-3.JPG

Heres The basic setup - the plants;
Hydro-21.JPG

Hydro-1.JPG

All the exposed rock wool will get algae, so I held up the plastic around the cubes with toothpicks. Works for me. The plants are growing at a inch a day now. Maybe a week before I flower them out. Isn't going to be a yielder but should make some nice super tight buds seeing the lite will penetrate all the way thru. Thx for looking in OMM, hope this explains alittle whats going on?

Well Sorry Tia they aren't there yet. She snuck in the Doghouse looking for the 'Donkey Dick' I have last fall, but they aren't there. "YET" But givem another 4 months? I think theres going to be afew monsters. Stay Tuned.
005337.JPG

Back
Top Bottom