Zephyrs Wee Christmas Giveaway Win Of Banghi Haze, Courtesy Of Team Vault, Co-Staring A Barneys Farm Runtz Muffin & A Stick Of Bubblegum

Zephyrs

So folks I am back for a second try at a grow journal on my new favorite website called :420:!!

I'd also like to invite a few 420 buddies, Feel free to tag along if Ya like:
@Regrowth
@Bill284
@BakedARea
@Paul Squiggle
@Melville Hobbes
@CultivaionArt
@George from The Vault
@Mars Hydro

Alright so for this go Around, I am going to be running:

2X Ace Seeds Bangi Haze Fem. (Because @George from The Vault was Awesome enough to send me a hand full of beans)

1X Barneys Farm Runtz Muffin Fem. (Because I Absolutely love this strain)

1X Bubblegum Fem. (of a freebie from a seed order)

Now my set up is going to be Indoor/outdoor. Yup, outside at 7 a.m under the nice early summer Sunshine and Back inside at 7 p.m. Sharp. Then Into the @Mars Hydro grow tent at night for Black out period. Rinse And Repeat. So I will be trying to do this run within 3 to 3 1/2 months start to finish. Yes the Whole run!! If I can swing just a 35 day Veg period I might be able to swing its, Wish me luck on that one folks :Rasta:

Now there going to be in Just 3 Gallon pots, Of my favorite LOS.. All organics. The supplemental lighting in the grow tent after lights on in the morning will be a SF-4000 that is actually 450 LED watts from the wall. So as of today they are Exactly just 3 days old from sprout. I put a few pinches of worm castings on top today, Just because:blunt:

They are just So Damn Cute at this age :)

Bangi Haze
Runtz Muffin
Bubblegum

Day 3 From Sprout

20220428_162218.jpg

Sweet! You know I'm in. Thanks for the invite Zeph. Great looking babies already! So in and out from natural sun and then when you're (they're) ready, flip to 12? Still going to be bringing them in in flower, but before it gets dark? Otherwise, you'll be getting 13-14 hrs of sunlight.

Blessings to another great grow!

Sweet! You know I'm in. Thanks for the invite Zeph. Great looking babies already! So in and out from natural sun and then when you're (they're) ready, flip to 12? Still going to be bringing them in in flower, but before it gets dark? Otherwise, you'll be getting 13-14 hrs of sunlight.

Blessings to another great grow!
Right On Baked, glad to have ya along for the trip! Yeah, I should have been more specific.

For Vegative Stage:

So it will be outside from 7a.m. till before dark, then inside the tent under the light, which will turn off at 10 P.M for the veg. Phase.

For Flower Stage:
I will take outside from 7 a.m. till 7p.m. then inside the blacked out tent till lights on at 7 a.m.

I'm in. It looks like you and the ladies are off to a good start.
Any reason for 7-10 and not 7-1?
Right On Buddy, great to have ya along for the ride!

Just trying the 15 hours for Veg. just to save a little power and cut down on heat level also. :rollit:

So folks I am back for a second try at a grow journal on my new favorite website calle

I'd also like to invite a few 420 buddies, Feel free to tag along if Ya like:
@Regrowth
@Bill284
@BakedARea
@Paul Squiggle
@Melville Hobbes
@CultivaionArt
@George from The Vault
@Mars Hydro

Alright so for this go Around, I am going to be running:

2X Ace Seeds Bangi Haze Fem. (Because @George from The Vault was Awesome enough to send me a hand full of beans)

1X Barneys Farm Runtz Muffin Fem. (Because I Absolutely love this strain)

1X Bubblegum Fem. (of a freebie from a seed order)

Now my set up is going to be Indoor/outdoor. Yup, outside at 7 a.m under the nice early summer Sunshine and Back inside at 7 p.m. Sharp. Then Into the @Mars Hydro grow tent at night for Black out period. Rinse And Repeat. So I will be trying to do this run within 3 to 3 1/2 months start to finish. Yes the Whole run!! If I can swing just a 35 day Veg period I might be able to swing its, Wish me luck on that one folks :Rasta:

Now there going to be in Just 3 Gallon pots, Of my favorite LOS.. All organics. The supplemental lighting in the grow tent after lights on in the morning will be a SF-4000 that is actually 450 LED watts from the wall. So as of today they are Exactly just 3 days old from sprout. I put a few pinches of worm castings on top today, Just because:blunt:

They are just So Damn Cute at this age :)

Bangi Haze
Runtz Muffin
Bubblegum

Day 3 From Sprout

20220428_162218.jpg
Omg I almost missed the tag, sorry.
Thanks so much my friend.
With everything going on I'm all over the place.
George is the man :headbanger: Go Barneys woohoo.
Hope you have a great weekend my friend.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Omg I almost missed the tag, sorry.
Thanks so much my friend.
With everything going on I'm all over the place.
George is the man :headbanger: Go Barneys woohoo.
Hope you have a great weekend my friend.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill
Thanks Bill and welcome! :thumb:

Here is my first update! They seem to be doing o.k. I feel they are a little on the small side for being Now at Day 8 since sprout. My Runtz Muffin is Definitely the slowest grower right out of the gate. Which I'm kinda stumped about as the other three are at the same rate of growth. My temps. have been 70-84 F and humidity not exceeding 50 %. Lights are hanging at 28 inches above them currently.

So would low humidity and slightly higher temps slow down growth of a seedling?? So they haven't been introduced to the Great Outdoors just yet. As I wanna make sure there growing healthy and vigorous. I might plan on starting some preemptive offensive strike on the spider mites that I know are going to show any day now. I will do a Neem oil spray at lights out in a couple days, then again 5 days later and a couple times throughout Veg phase. Anyhow Let's see some more baby Pics. :ganjamon:

DAY 8
20220503_114942.jpg
20220503_115512.jpg
20220503_115051.jpg
20220503_114805.jpg
20220503_115023.jpg

So it's been a minute since my last update. So at about day 9 or 10 they started going downhill fast. I'm not really sure why. But I did use a opened bag of soil that sat outside in my rock garden all winter long. So I'm thinking that somehow that soil became contaminated by something. Any ways they lost alot of green color in only a matter of 2 days.

Needless to say I was Fuggin Freaking! So they were somewhat stunted. So I ran to the grow shop and picked up a fresh bag of the same super soil. And had to do an emergency transplant into there 3 gallon pots, even though they weren't ready. It was a messy, rough up potting. But I think I may have saved them just in time!!

Now since this rough start, I now will in No Way be able to finish these in 3 n half months. But O well, it was wishful thinking though :Rasta:

There starting to bounce back now and I hope all is good from here on out (knock on wood). So the first pic is 3 days ago at transplant time. Second pic is this afternoon.

MAY 10 DAY 15
20220510_130546.jpg

MAY 13 DAY 18
20220513_133637.jpg
20220513_133659.jpg
20220513_133826.jpg
20220513_133733.jpg
20220513_133718.jpg

O.K. everyone I am back for my weekly update. They are currently on day 22 and starting to gain some momentum. So after Kinda tripping over the starting line with these the first week or so, they are bouncing back. Now since my emergency transplant last Friday they have made some good progress. I also started 1 more Runtz Muffin because I wasn't even sure the other would make it. But it did so Now I have 2 Barney's Runtz Muffin's goin! The more the merrier I guess:ganjamon: .

Here next week they will be outside mostly during the day as the weather is starting to warm up enough. Right now its getting up to the High 60's during the day, next week the 70 F days start coming! :rollit:

DAY 22
20220517_111755.jpg
20220517_111549.jpg
20220517_111603.jpg
20220517_111610.jpg
20220517_111522.jpg

Update time! Well there all doing well except for one of my Runtz Muffin. So they all got rather stunted the first week except for Runtz #2 which was started about 10 days later in fresh soil. I am afraid that the first runtz got "Terminally Stunted":(. But thats ok cause the other runtz muffing is doing well.

Also I did Top the 2 Bangi Haze and the Bubble gum a couple days ago. The stunted runtz is not even worth the dirt its in right now so I won't be doing any training on her. I did give them a feeding the other day, exept for the younger Runtz as she doesn't need fed just yet. The other 4 I gave 5 ml of the Uprising Grow and 5 ml of the Uprising foundation. Plus I added about 2 inches of fresh super soil on top as well! The have been outside on most mornings and afternoons. But today is a rainy spring day so they just kickin it inside with me:bongrip:. So I think I will flip them to 12/12 here within a week or so. Just because I don't want them possibly getting root bound. I Be back in a week or so :ganjamon::peace:

DAY 31
20220526_130914.jpg
20220526_130951.jpg
20220526_131001.jpg
20220526_131019.jpg
20220526_131041.jpg
20220526_131054.jpg
20220526_131119.jpg
20220526_131205.jpg

So I have been thinking about just Culling my first really stunted runtz muffin?? Should I, and just re use the soil? Cause the pics show every other one is leaps and bounds ahead, growth wise of the most stunted runt. Opinions Welcome :rollit:
Good morning Zephyrs :ciao: hope you are well my friend.
I'd leave her personally.
I think she has potential and a new one will be further behind.
Let her dry a bit more than the others.
She isn't drinking as much.
Bet she turns out great. :thumb:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Let her dry a bit more than the others.
She isn't drinking as much.
Bet she turns out great. :thumb:
Thanks Much @Bill284 ! I'll keep her I suppose. You are Spot on that the runt isn't drinking as much! I gave them all equal water when I fed last. Probably I should givin the runt half the water the other girls are getting.

Have a Great Day Bill:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom