Zkittlez Auto

Going well after a little feed.
IMG_20200907_210649.jpg
IMG_20200907_210647.jpg

Sooo a new problem just showed up. Not sure what it is I think the plant was too close to the light so I had to super crop it. It's from the top of the plant so no nutes touched it and it has happened over night, the only thing I have done is turned the red white and blue spectrum up to 100 as expected in late growth however I think she's a bit too close so I had to bend her over.
IMG_20200908_124810.jpg
IMG_20200908_124803.jpg

You'll get a better yield with an even canopy, anyway, so no worries. Looks like you've got some more that can be bent over. If you want to get fancy, you could try crimping/bending them in three locations, so the plant looks like a capital N. But it's not necessary, and requires support.

You'll get a better yield with an even canopy, anyway, so no worries. Looks like you've got some more that can be bent over. If you want to get fancy, you could try crimping/bending them in three locations, so the plant looks like a capital N. But it's not necessary, and requires support.
Yeah I'm over this blue cheese, it's taking forever to produce buds, I think it's a 10 week flowering time, I only took it because it was a clone otherwise I wouldn't have grown this strain. The zkittlez are moving really quickly but I'm hanging to get it out. Kind of losing the love after doing it over and over, it might come back but yeah.

10 weeks? Well, some short flowering strains are still relatively decent, so it might be worth keeping. Especially if you like a little indica in the mix to keep the enjoyment-factor from getting too high, lol.
Yeah I just got an apprenticeship today, so I have to keep clean now, I told the Mrs to save some aside for me of each grow so I can try them if something happens later down the line.

Zkittlez is going really well and smells fantastic!!! I have been very busy I didn't get to water them yesterday so I gave them all 1-2ltrs of water then gave them their normal amounts of feed on top of it so I was hoping it washed some of the salts down but we will see.

The blue dream got too close to the light and burned the main cola, I figured it was light stress I just didn't know how bad but upon looking at the bud site it was quite burned so I'm hoping I'll get more buds along the branch and only the top is bud is burned but we will see. I don't think I'll do blue dream again however the zkittlez is a definite go to for sweetness.

Also got given another damn plant but hey when people got too many I say send them my way I'll finish it lol so there is a small one in amongst all those called skunk #1. Not sure who the breeder was but she's doing great since I got her a few days ago.
IMG_20200910_164916.jpg
IMG_20200910_164852.jpg
IMG_20200910_164848.jpg
IMG_20200910_164351.jpg
IMG_20200910_164347.jpg

Small zkittlez is almost done it's been about 10 weeks so a relatively short grow strain, the taller one is taking her time I think she got stunted so I gave her a flush a couple days ago and a feed today. The blue dream has fattened up heaps! Very excited to see this as it's going to save my average grow goal.
PXL_20200927_053945242.MP.jpg
PXL_20200927_053950472.jpg

Blue dream
PXL_20200927_054957641.MP.jpg

Gave them a feed, the small plant is ready so I out a box over her in the tent to keep her in darkness till tomorrow morning when I harvest her. The other big one has another week or two but considering there's been no change I might just chop her in a week.
PXL_20201001_100758082.MP.jpg

PXL_20201001_100845436.jpg

Blue dreams doing okay, still a bit off unfortunately.
PXL_20201001_100748133.jpg
PXL_20201001_100720488.MP.jpg

I'm tripping out (figuratively, of course) on your monochromatic pictures, lol - but I'm glad your grow is going relatively well.

I'm tripping out (figuratively, of course) on your monochromatic pictures, lol - but I'm glad your grow is going relatively well.
My camera use to take awesome photos then Google did an update and now it reacts differently. It semi is but I feel like I don't grow enough to get us through and works killing me so I barely have time to do mine and the brothers house half hour away whilst he's at work 3 on 3 off. Might take a break after this one but then again I just ordered purpinator online so I'm hoping to see improvement in trichomes and get a purple hue happening on the next grow.

Back
Top Bottom