Zkittlez, Skywalker & Kosher Kushes By CoffeeShopSeeds

New Name For Chunky Cherry Thai x Dos-si-do

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Holy cow those are beauties! :bravo:
They're filling in like crazy too You were right, they're very busy growers! About 3 to 4 feet now so getting a nice size to deal with! It should be fun to build their fence cages later on when the colas get heavingly! WooHoo!
Sounds like here!
They're looking great despite the heat!
You should see me right now! I'm a puddle just sitting out in the shade. Time for a dip! Water's still 80 something anyway. 🐳

That 4th pic, the 3rd of the Zkittles, is killer!
The beautiful purple cola rolling down to green with green purple sugar leaves then yellowing fade fan tIps, and another yellowing fan popping into frame is just beautiful.

Needs a subtle edit on miscellaneous items , but otherwise that could well be the breeder shot.

Id buy it.

ZKITTLEZ WATCH. NA EH UPDATE. @CoffeeShopSeeds

Good morning all! Another hot one today! Our Lady of Blessed Air Conditioning don't fail us now!

I'm able to keep these temps and rh's so far.

I think a few days more at best for the first to ripen. These @CoffeeShopSeeds plants have been showing me plenty of frost on all 4 plants lately! I'm thinking two or three more days for the first Zkittlez. What do you think? No drought on this one.

Stay cool if you can
Looking scrumptious!
Or fleektacular, or whatever Shed said lol!

That 4th pic, the 3rd of the Zkittles, is killer!
The beautiful purple cola rolling down to green with green purple sugar leaves then yellowing fade fan tIps, and another yellowing fan popping into frame is just beautiful.

Needs a subtle edit on miscellaneous items , but otherwise that could well be the breeder shot.

Id buy it.
Thanks DV8, hehe, they look better every day so far.
I didn't know it was a stew HashGirl! Thanks!:hug:

this article shed refers to is not the complete text of caplans work. In his study Caplan quotes the statistical guidelines and results based on that. the controls for the study were tight and i am sure if you ever read the actual document, you would be quite impressed. caplan was able to obtain his doctorate for the effort.

I have droughted many plants and share the bad feelings it can give you. but I help with stage 4 folks who need all the strength of enhanced resin to provide better relief. if you battle chronic and crippling pain, you will need to try droughting if you hope to sample enhanced resin.

what i mean by enhanced is this
when resin is produced during the controlled application of drought, we are beginning to believe a different cannabinoid is synthesized. this unidentified cannabinoid is thought to explain the increase in psychoactive effects of any given strain. Until we can isolate and identify this cannabinoid, we simply call the resin "enhanced".

at your service :hookah:
Beginning to believe. Got a time line for when that might become isolated and fully broken down, etc? We talking years? Enhanced. Cool, but lame. Lol! We need more. Don’t you have some pull with the top scientists working on this? Can you get them on the stick please?
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Beginning to believe. Got a time line for when that might become isolated and fully broken down, etc? We talking years? Enhanced. Cool, but lame. Lol! We need more. Don’t you have some pull with the top scientists working on this? Can you get them on the stick please?
:cheesygrinsmiley:
Question @Maritimer - your stage four folks: I assume you keep them well stocked with enhanced resin weed. Do you believe that - let’s say one time you slipped in some “normal” (non-enhanced) weed and didn’t tell them - would they immediately know the difference? Would you be getting crappy reviews, like “not as good as usual?”

Thanks!

Question @Maritimer - your stage four folks: I assume you keep them well stocked with enhanced resin weed. Do you believe that - let’s say one time you slipped in some “normal” (non-enhanced) weed and didn’t tell them - would they immediately know the difference? Would you be getting crappy reviews, like “not as good as usual?”

Thanks!
As long as I’m peppering you, here’s another: I’ll be dead honest with you. I smoked enhanced resin weed once and it was fabulous, 100% as advertised. However….once or twice, I have grown non-droughted plants which matched that weed in both trichome production and pain relief. It’s rare, I readily admit - but far from impossible. So my question becomes one I may have asked you before - what strains work better than others for droughting and achieving the desired effect. On some level it’s simply got to be strain specific.

However….once or twice, I have grown non-droughted plants which matched that weed in both trichome production and pain relief. It’s rare, I readily admit - but far from impossible. So my question becomes one I may have asked you before - what strains work better than others for droughting and achieving the desired effect. On some level it’s simply got to be strain specific.
There's also a possibility that the non-droughted weed you smoked (that had a similar effect to the droughted weed) would have been even better if droughted. Maybe you would have needed less of it for the same pain relief?

There's also a possibility that the non-droughted weed you smoked (that had a similar effect to the droughted weed) would have been even better if droughted. Maybe you would have needed less of it for the same pain relief?
Keep in mind Maritimer has some out for testing and someone at the lab thinks the droughted bud has previously unidentified terpenes or something adding to make the magic.

Good point

SATURDAY CARNIVAL DAY UPDATE

OH HAPPY DAY! Good morning everyone! It's feeding day today and they got 3 cups of geoflora veg top dressed and I poked through the surface a couple of inches with my small rake to break up the surface and then I lightly raked it in and watered. About a half inch. Since it's stretch time I pruned some branches that were either going nowhere or in the way. I laid them down for mulch when all was said and done. Here they are in first light.

@InTheShed are three bladed leaves a thing with this one? I'm seeing plenty of them.

OH HAPPY DAY! Good morning everyone! It's feeding day today and they got 3 cups of geoflora veg top dressed and I poked through the surface a couple of inches with my small rake to break up the surface and then I lightly raked it in and watered. About a half inch. Since it's stretch time I pruned some branches that were either going nowhere or in the way. I laid them down for mulch when all was said and done. Here they are in first light.

@InTheShed are three bladed leaves a thing with this one? I'm seeing plenty of them.
They are stunning, Otter. so happy and healthy.

Looks like all th sun has been on the east coast this summer. :thumb:
Girls are doing great Stone. :ciao:
I've got plenty of sun now too.:rofl:
Hope everything is going well my friend.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE UPDATE

It's getting near the end now, tomorrow will be the first Zkittles to volunteer and they will be on schedule as @CoffeeShopSeeds has said. My count from flip is always a week or a little more. I don't wait for buds to form to count. It'll be day 61 for me and -7 = 54 days. So they say 49 to 56. Bingo! I saw some amber today so it's time for me.
There's a fade going on.

Check out the pistol still attached to the seed end. A pistol for every seed.

Back
Top Bottom