3xUK Cheese (clones)
3xPlatinum Master Kush (clones)

4x4x7 GrowLab120

Fox Farms Ocean Forest

Blue Planet Nutrients Elite 3part

6x 3gal GeoPots
4x 2gal plastic pots

Advanced LEDs Diamond Series 600w

Scrog I made with pvc from the Home Store and scrap rope(13$)

4inch Vortex inline fan on a speed controller with Phresh filter for exaust

Day Temps-72-81
Night Temps-72-68
RH-30%-50%

Gonna take some upclose flicks of the babies right now!!:thumb:

Cool ChesterC..Glad your interested..Things are boring as of right now. not to much to talk about. Planning on topping, lsting, and supercropping all the plants to even things out a bit..I will update every other day to keep a progress report so to speak. I will end up dropping my scrog after week 4 or 5 of veg. By then I figure things will pretty much be evened out enough to flippem into 12/12 and get ready for the Party!!1:party:

All my plants are doing great under the LED. But there is one that stands out.

Mystery seed #1

11/9
DSC09455.JPG

11/14
DSC09495.JPG

11/19 after transplant
DSC09566.JPG

Positive vibes on it being a pure Indica. The seeds are all from great smoke, so I know it will be killer if it turns out to be a Lady!!The Black berry Diesel seedlings are looking awesome too. They sprouted a day apart on the 7th and 8th.

DSC09572.JPG
DSC09571.JPG

The clones just came out from shock on 11/17 after being transplanted from rockwool to soil on 11/10. The new growth is nice and dark green and I think im gonna give it another week for the Blue Planet Nutes??Heres a clone

DSC09570.JPG

Heres the tent setup

DSC09556.JPG
DSC09569.JPG

Please chime in fellaz. I appreciate any tips or suggestions..Thanx

Babies are looking great today. Thinking about giving Mystery #1 a topping on Thursday. This plant will be the one I top the most because of how fast its growing. I figure it will give time for my Black Berry Diesels to catch up The clones are all perked up and darker green than yesterday:thumb: Was going to water with nutrients today, but I think the FFOF is supplying enough nutes for now. Picture update tomorrow.

Give it some more time. Things happen slow around here sometimes. I bet people are looking in.

Your setup looks good. Is this your first grow with the LED? I have the same size tent and am interested
in seeing how that light does.

Give it some more time. Things happen slow around here sometimes. I bet people are looking in.

Your setup looks good. Is this your first grow with the LED? I have the same size tent and am interested
in seeing how that light does.

Hey :thanks:OM60. I was wondering if anyone was interested. Yes this is my very first indoor grow. I decided to roll with LEDs for all the nice benefits they offer. I am loving it so far and still have a whole lot to learn. Gonna do a picture update here in a minute of the babes.

Looks like it going to get crowded in there when those little ones take off.

I only have access a sativa that wants to be 20 foot tall so the most I can do in a 4 X 4 is one or two at a time.

Subbed and good luck!

Does the DS600 cover a 4x4 tent fairly well?

Hey Roomie. Thanx. Im actually only using 3x4 of space in my tent to grow, and that is exactly the core coverage of the ds600. Although I don't think the light would have a problem reaching the other foot of space. I've seriously had to wear sunglasses every time I look at me babies. The light is just so intense.

They are vegging out tremendously fast:thumb: The clones are showing much more new growth. I started LSTing them 11/23 and they are taking to it well. The Blue Planet Nutrients seem to be making me babies happy as ever. Thanx Corey!! Oh and Kyle for the amazing light. Cant wait to see how it works in flowering:goodjob:

Picture update later today!!

Looks like it going to get crowded in there when those little ones take off.

I only have access a sativa that wants to be 20 foot tall so the most I can do in a 4 X 4 is one or two at a time.

Yea, I was thinking the same thing:laughtwo: Going to give 3 of the seedlings away. That would bring me down to 12 in 3 gal which would fit perfect under my scrog. You have to get ahold of some Indica doms.

Here goes the pic updater 11/25

I began to lst the clones and BBD#1 on 11/23

DSC09610.JPG

DSC09609.JPG

DSC09601.JPG

DSC09600.JPG

Blue Planet nutes fueling the babes up nicely!!!New growth at every node!!!

BBD #1 going thru lst training

DSC09611.JPG

I fimmed BBD #2 today

DSC09607.JPG

The Infamous Mystery seed #1

DSC09606.JPG

DSC09605.JPG

DSC09603.JPG

Im kinda getting the vibes that Mystery #1 is a guy. I have never seen leaves and a female grow so aggressively ever. Crossin fingers and toes that "it" turns out to be a "She":cheer:

Heres the lil seedlings just chillin

DSC09612.JPG

Hey 420..Heres an update of the babes 11/27.I moved things around a bit and made a custom draining system. Think im going to just roll with 10 plants total. That means I have to get rid of 5 of the young seedlings:( Think they will just go under some cfl or something. I dont know yet. Going to have to pick the best looking and strongest growing one to fill in the missing spot. I fimmed Mystery #1 and both BBDs. BBD #2 on 11/25 and BBD #1 11/26. The clones are looking healthier and darker green today.

DSC09630.JPG

Mystery #1 is taking to the fim really great!!Day 22

DSC09635.JPG

BBDs looking beasty for Day 20 and 21

DSC09639.JPG

New Growth!!!

DSC09636.JPG

Here is the pic update 11/29

I gave the babes a dose of aggressive growth yesterday and man, they are growing aggressively!!!

DSC09651.JPG
DSC09646.JPG
DSC09643.JPG
DSC09642.JPG
DSC09652.JPG

Got rid of 3 os the young ones..Still tryna find that special lady to fill in the spot. Although Mytery #1 might just fill 2 spots its growing so damn fast.

Looks like you have things dialed in pretty good. Nice and healthy green you have going on there.
Will be watching to see the buds that LED produces.

Back
Top Bottom