InstaGram's Advanced LED 600w Soil Grow

Hey man, hopping on board for this one :)
I'm really interested in Advanced Led's. There's a lot of great reviews but one more won't hurt :grinjoint:
Best of luck :passitleft:

Glad to have you tag along iSmokes. Should be a ride to remember:) Yea I figured the same, one more review wouldn't hurt:;): Thanks

Looking very good sir.. Im currently about to enter my last week of flowering with my bloombox royal from bcnl.. I love their products but i feel that it has taught me enough to get me addicted.. I really want to turn my spare room into another grow room powered by leds becuase of their low temps and power usage.. Advanced has by far caught my eyes with their diamond series lamp.. im thinkin that the i would either go with the 600w or 2 300w lamps.. but enough about me... just thought i would stop by and tell ya you had a good looking grow goin..

#Sosa

Looking really good instaGRAM. I would definitely trim some of the lower growth. The added airflow reaching the bottoms of the top growth, I believe, would do wonders for your grow. But at the same time they ARE looking great so why mess with a good thing? If it aint broke...right? Either way I think you're on your way to a very nice harvest!

Looking very good sir.. Im currently about to enter my last week of flowering with my bloombox royal from bcnl.. I love their products but i feel that it has taught me enough to get me addicted.. I really want to turn my spare room into another grow room powered by leds becuase of their low temps and power usage.. Advanced has by far caught my eyes with their diamond series lamp.. im thinkin that the i would either go with the 600w or 2 300w lamps.. but enough about me... just thought i would stop by and tell ya you had a good looking grow goin..

#Sosa

Thanks Sosa. Glad to have you join in. Sounds like you got a game plan going. Would love to see how it turns out.

Looking really good instaGRAM. I would definitely trim some of the lower growth. The added airflow reaching the bottoms of the top growth, I believe, would do wonders for your grow. But at the same time they ARE looking great so why mess with a good thing? If it aint broke...right? Either way I think you're on your way to a very nice harvest!

Hey CoalCracker, glad you stopped by again. Things are coming along pretty good so far IMO. I've been going with the fan leave tuck technique:thumb: Going to go through my babes tomorrow and snip off the weak stuff below. Pic update on it's way now.

Pic Update 12/25

So BBD is a chick!!1:cheer::cheer: Yayyy!!!. Was a little worries for a minute. Got Rid of Mystery #2 because like my instinct told me, it was a MAN!!

DSC09881.JPG

The rest of the "Chicks" are looking great so far.

DSC09888.JPG
DSC09895.JPG
DSC09896.JPG
DSC09897.JPG
DSC09891.JPG
DSC099211.JPG
DSC099031.JPG

Leds off!!

DSC09920.JPG
DSC09912.JPG
DSC099091.JPG

Look at how M#1 is standing over all the others. Gonna have to figure something out. Its 14 inches away from the light, and its recommended to be 18. Uh Oh.

DSC099181.JPG
DSC09919.JPG

daicacharco
Re: InstaGram's Blue Planet Nutrients + Advanced LED 600w Soil Grow

Very lovely.

Thanks daicacharco, I owe it to these forums:thumb:

iSmokes

Beautiful

Is it possible they could get anymore gorgeous??:circle-of-love:

high 420kwats

They are getting ready to explode!! Great job.

3,2,1 BooM!!!Lookin forward to that explosion Kwats:thumb:

Update 12/29

23rd day in Flower

Girlys are doing great so far. I handled the M#1 height issue by removing the top tray and dropping the pot into the bottom tray. The other 4 pots are sitting on a platform. Frost is beginning to form:thumb:

DSC099671.JPG
DSC09969.JPG
DSC09970.JPG
DSC09971.JPG
DSC09984.JPG
DSC09973.JPG
DSC0000819.JPG
DSC0000723.JPG
DSC0000319.JPG

Clones really took off!!What to blame it on??

DSC09957.JPG

DSC0000125.JPG

Beast branches on the BBD

DSC099981.JPG

DSC0001317.JPG

M#1 starting to bloom

DSC09975.JPG

Hairy lil M#4

DSC099921.JPG

No scrog needed!!

DSC0001516.JPG

Looking great man :thumb: how are you liking them LED's?

Thanks brother. I am loving the Leds so far. The ds600 is creating optimal conditions for my plants, keeping temps between 70-80 during lights on. It has also saved me some loot on electricity. Intensity is ridiculous as I feel color blind when I dont wear my sunglasses. The tallest bud in the tent, which was 14 inches below the light, got bleached. Had to do some rearranging:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom