Godsgarden747

First DWC - Grow help - All my girls are dying

All my girls are dieing any advice please help idk what's wrong turning dark green at tips like wet and curling up or all most decinagrating and almost see threw any advice please asap it's Happening quick

Please some one tell me what could be wrong I was told to add large amount of biological fungicide by my local hydro store and to use doktor doom natural pest killer and perventitive now a few hours later all nine plants in my rdwc are wilting upwards from the tips and some I haven't transplanted from rapid rooter can't even support them selfs someone please help . I will post more info as it develops

re: First DWC - Grow help - All my girls are dying

I could not see your picture there's another way to do it through your app on the side of your phone where your words come up texting you can hit the little triangle thing that should allow you to put a picture in

Thanks going to get app I just been on web on phone didn't know about the app thanks getting them up now but I'm pretty sure now I burned my leafs from the doktor doom I didn't have the directions paper that comes with it and my hydro store tiled me to spray all foliage and everything they fucked me

It won't let me down load the app I have to fix my Apple ID shit ... and there white flys and gnats nothing serious just trying to get ahead of them

I will get the pics on here in the am I rinsed the leafs with ro water and one leaf I knew would not recover I went ahead and took off in hope she will spring back from it without losing much speed honestly I'm happy if she just makes it since they are all from seed and fem I didn't have much more than needed germed and just making it threw seedling stage and just got them in there permanent home about three days ago it's really messing with me thinking after the slow stage I gotta start back from start possibly

image38058.jpg
IMG_422815.JPG
image38057.jpg
IMG_422717.JPG
IMG_422916.JPG

Re: First DWC - Grow help - All my girls are dying

If you have bug I would cut everything down and just start over you're not losing anything but that's me

Stop spraying them and i would change the water and nutes in the bucket. Start with 1/4 strength grow formula. Use yellow sticking cards for the gnats and white flies for now until you get your plants going again.

I have 200 gallon system kinda hard to do a whole change but I will if you think this is an issue I am wondering do you think what I am seeing on the leafs is chem burn or from res ?

Also bugs are gone I started out at about 100 ppm then after 5 days slowly moved up to 200 just checked its at 150 for some reason I checked my meter in some set solution and it's on point

Do you think I could pull the leafs off that are burnt and it would help the plant survive these are all from seed that's why I am reluctant to trash them but I do have some that have a lot less burn just different strains I will swap with what ever dies just wanted to run all the same strain that way I didn't run in to issues they were also sprayed but not as bad of burn any advice on how to attempt to help these girls I am wanting to try I am also starting to germ some new seeds incase they are going to fail anyway

Back
Top Bottom