New from UK - Hi to everyone

Woogie

Been growing for last 2 years for personal meds, must admit very good forum so I decided to become a member,
Just though I would say hello to everyone and hope my grows in the future can become stellar , with the help of you guys.
Will be posting a few pics of the grow I have going at moment, starting 8th week of flowering today first time in coco , everything seems to be going really good , maybe double the yield than in soil, so very happy.

Heya woog,, from canada,, cheers to ya,, you gonna start a journal?? Great way for us all to watch yer progress, cheers woog, chat later,, :Namaste:

Welcome to 420 Woogie. I'm Vlad, I hail from the flat earth. We are a simple people but I grow weed here just like people do on the blue ball planet. Nice to meet you!
:passitleft:
Vlad

Welcome to the community here. The folks who are members are quite remarkable when it comes to sharing and helping one another out with grow questions and problems. Hope your harvest is bountiful, let us know that journal name once you get it going.

Back
Top Bottom