GrowchyzGardenOfGreen Grows Jack - DWC - Bonus Outdoor Grow Multiple Strains In Dirt

Growing a Jack Herer from Amsterdam seeds. She is in the veg cabinet until she runs out of room. She's alive! Don't want to bother counting her veg age but she's been around at least a week or so at this point.
420-magazine-mobile1900838130.jpg

She is currently sharing the mars 300 with some of her cousins. We have so far a sour banana sherbet
420-magazine-mobile9555306.jpg

A Fire Cookies
420-magazine-mobile138800475.jpg

Two pink lemonade
420-magazine-mobile1004572328.jpg
420-magazine-mobile753931183.jpg

Yet to show up to the party are two golden ticket, another SBS and an xj-13. All seeds are regular so hopefully the single seeds we did end up female and at least half of the multiples we did as well or we won't have one of every type. So many other journals going on but had to start one for the little sister of our late jack Herer that came and went before her time.

So we have some action in the dirt. All four beans have begun to or have already emerge(d) from der soil. So xj 13, another sour banananah and both golden ticket are with us. Random nirvana mystery seed emerged from the soil outside we tossed a few for fun and wound up with one... as for jack, still growing no roots in the bucket yet but surely they will make it there in a couple days.
420-magazine-mobile1028516735.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2115822104.jpg
420-magazine-mobile367631154.jpg
420-magazine-mobile821867899.jpg

GrowchyGreenz grows Jack - DWC - Bonus Outdoor Grow Multiple Strains in Dirt

Should be interesting I've grown in soil years ago as a teenager but my wife is the soil goddess lol so I have a feeling she will smash it out the park. Trying to figure out if we can use same nutes or if we just gonna get some organic stuff dunno yet. We're completely set up for hydro and have no way to even test the soils ph so it should get interesting lol.

I always found outdoor grows to be pretty simple, if your better half has a green thumb let her do her thing. Its not nearly as complicated as indoors.

Mystery nirvana seed grew outside one of five that survived. They were placed ungerminated into the dirt so the one that came up will replace the one dead sour banana. For a total of eight we are hoping for at least four female outta these reg seeds. Defo ordering from seedsman next for fem freebies lol
420-magazine-mobile853612204.jpg

Back
Top Bottom