GrowchyzGardenOfGreen Grows Jack - DWC - Bonus Outdoor Grow Multiple Strains In Dirt

Jack kicked a few of the youngsters out but still has to share space with three. All of them are now in one gal smarties with ffof soil. The redemption cab hosting the other four babies now.
420-magazine-mobile1939024321.jpg
420-magazine-mobile802305287.jpg

LOL at that one .

They really are lol. It's a temporary solution to a temporary problem. Money, or lack thereof, has caused us to use many (what we call) ghetto solutions but through innovation and creativity, side effects of the medicine, we are pulling through. Didn't even have a place for the pump... the Uterus is at capacity!

Id roll with it if it was me. .

If it's free, it's for me! Don't think we really need it the ladies will be good in the ffof filled smarties for a good three or four weeks and then they will be dropped in a trench filled with more ffof a few feet apart and prob make it all the way to flower at which point we will use some flowering base nutes and big bud/OD til the end. Might use some rhino skin during the veg too

Hey i have that same bubbler lol idk if that stuff is good or not.. i think great white and others have lots more kinds of beneficial bacteria but ive never used any of it before.

Using voodoo in the DWC rez's but that's the most I've used benny-wise and this stuff needs brewing apparently. Might toss a little in the ground or might not. And by Bubbler are you talking about the air pump?

GrowchyGreenz Grows Jack - DWC - Bonus Outdoor Grow Multiple Strains In Dirt

While I'm doing updates I suppose we should give a little love to jack even though she's a slowpoke and growing strange. Didn't really water her much so she's behind but roots have been in the water for a week now... Dafuq?!
420-magazine-mobile359727660.jpg
420-magazine-mobile494429889.jpg

Her guests are squeezing in and enjoying themselves now. Need some growth from this jack, she's got a lot to live up to...

Back
Top Bottom