GrowchyzGardenOfGreen Grows Jack - DWC - Bonus Outdoor Grow Multiple Strains In Dirt

Thanks ph that's mighty kind of ya, realized we dropped that pic in the wrong place lol got a little confused I spose...
420-magazine-mobile1380991892.jpg

It's getting pretty interesting with the triangle within a square shape it's becoming. Glad we didn't try to chop it up lol

Im not going to do a lot of training, i want to flip at around 1 month old. Ill have another started about then to veg while the 4 are flowering. I need to get my perpetual cycle started.

Ill set up a second tent and veg 2 plants 1 month apart. Then ill have 4 plants in the flower tent with plants roughly 1 month apart. The cloner will have clones or seedlings going to feed the veg tent as plants are moved to flowering.

Haha it's never too late brother, glad ya made it! We were lucky enough to be gifted some fancy reg beans so we planted most of em to get ready for the season. We have completely embraced a chronic filled way of life, hell my wife and I tied the knot last month on the 20th so it was official that day. Gonna be a fun time making special pastries to surprise the family on our anniversary lmao .

Back
Top Bottom