GrowchyzGardenOfGreen Grows Jack - DWC - Bonus Outdoor Grow Multiple Strains In Dirt

After taking a lot of fans she's starting to have a nice upside-down bowl shape packed with node. Like a tight ball of plant ready to explode.
420-magazine-mobile703494038.jpg

Haha I heard you two weren't getting along. Spite or not she's performing because she knows better not to! She knows the PW attack mice are stationed nearby. We've been having some ph fluctuations on this one and the GL jr. the leaves are starting to spot. I'm pissed! lol can't stand the freckles....

We prefer fat and hairy lmao but we don't mind some freckles and stripes would be even cooler! Was hoping for picture perfect but then again as long as she goes a to b (like almost every car we own) then we will love her to death err harvest... til that glass jar is empty and then we will love her again (the success of our clones determines that LoL)

Got some special premixed colloidal silver spray for reversing plant sex on its way from Canada so we will be making feminized Jack Herer seeds as well as a couple of clones, which I'll take today. Gonna make this plant f@$& itself lmao

LMAO, That last sentence had me rolling...."Gonna make this plant f@$& itself" NICE!!!

Back
Top Bottom