GrowchyzGardenOfGreen Grows Jack - DWC - Bonus Outdoor Grow Multiple Strains In Dirt

I got wascally wabbits living under my wood pile 20 feet away from where I got my outdoors are growing. I hope they don't jump up on the picnic table.
I've been harding 2 of them and 1 tomato plant up for a week. I finally left all 3 out in the sun yesterday. The weed clones loved it. The tomato plant wilted over. what a wimp.

Little update Jack is looking good. She's will fill this cabinet up before ya know it
420-magazine-mobile1121832536.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1739835035.jpg

Jack the bush lol

lol I wouldn't know, we tend not to eat small animals. Or grow tomatoes for that matter haha used to back in the day but they sell legal tomatoes around here!

But the ones you grow on your own are so much better! I love me some fresh veggies!! NOM NOM NOM

I was raised in a very rural area, i hate cities. .

I hate them as well. I have even toyed with the idea of moving to Alaska to get further away. But I think New Hampshire or rural Idaho or Montana would be fine for me!

Yeah Alaska doesn't sound as good to us either lol. That Alaskan bush people show kinda put the nail in that coffin. Would love to find a place with better mj laws but seems we're stuck in this area for now at least. Checked out a house near Middletown ny and it was a nice house but we could see the neighbors and that's what we'd like to avoid lol

Yeah Alaska doesn't sound as good to us either lol. That Alaskan bush people show kinda put the nail in that coffin. Would love to find a place with better mj laws but seems we're stuck in this area for now at least. Checked out a house near Middletown ny and it was a nice house but we could see the neighbors and that's what we'd like to avoid lol

I know what you mean, i has a trailer on 1/4 acre at the end of a 400 yard single lane drive. You couldnt see no other houses or lights from my front porch. Only 2 reasons to come up my driveway. 1: drink a beer with me or 2: get shot. The choice was yours to make. .

Back
Top Bottom