Durban Poison & Blue Dream Feminised DWC Grow Journal

CarlSagan

Hello all & thanks for adding me to the forum.

I haven't grown in approximately twelve years; much has changed for the better!
I've taken past experience, researched, & have executed an in-progress modular closet setup.
The strains I'm currently working with are Durban Poison & Blue Dream. I have five Durbans germinated & expect to have three Blue Dream plants as well. One has sprouted a taproot so I've transplanted it into a rockwool cube surrounded in hydroton in a styrofoam cup. It, along with the other five plants, sit in a medium-large Pyrex glass pan. Within that pan is more hydroton, & three air stones. I water as the tray reservoir depletes; I'm using reverse-osmosis water with just a minute dose of organic nutrients (Orchid Love, Epsom Salt, Superthrive, & rooting hormone) that's been pH'ed to 6.0.
These plants, for the time being, sit under one 300W LED & one 45W Hortilux bulb. Lumens are in the 4500 range.
There's a small fan for air movement & a large fan for exhaust currently. I'll be replacing the exhaust fan with a carbon-filtered 4" diameter fan once it arrives. I also have an ozone generator coming for the "clean room" as a buffer. I already have a smart home system so that generator will be set to come on as needed throughout the day (I haven't worked out a frequency yet but I can run it as little as a minute at at time whenever I choose).

The eventual plan is to have a set of 4 DWC buckets with two plants apiece. Those will be under both the 300W LED along with an 800W COB LED, two 45W LED panels affixed to the walls for penetration, & possibly more depending on success. I've got about 4' from the top of the DWC buckets to the max height of the lights. Should be just enough height as I plan on reducing the photoperiod to 12/12 once the shortest plant reaches a foot in height. Might SCROG; haven't decided yet.

This grow started on 5/19/17 so I'm at day nine. .

Thanks again for the add to the forums! I'll upload photos shortly.

CarlSagan

IMG_71986.JPG
IMG_71944.JPG
IMG_71977.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom