1080w LED Inferno

Congrats :bravo: you did deserve it... that was an eye opening grow :welldone:
thanks

Hey guyz. Crappity, crap. I tried to PM for the clone tutorial but don't have enough posts. Being the FNG blowz. LOL! Ah well. I'll just have to remember to ask for it after my account ripens. Have a great day, all!

EDIT: Irish, you should put the awards you won next to the title of your grows in your sig. Just so people will know. Like next to "(COMPLETED)" you can add "NOTM WINNER, POTM WINNER, etc."

thats a good idea, so what grow got me the awards

thank you, thats an interesting & easy way of doing it. :thanks:

Jorge Cerventes MMJ bible Has about twenty steps to cloning but spike has the most important steps in that link. :) In the MMJ it even says how u can clone a plant in flower but it is more hard because the longer it is in flower the more stressed it gets when cloning and reverting back to veg.

Jorge Cerventes MMJ bible Has about twenty steps to cloning but spike has the most important steps in that link. :) In the MMJ it even says how u can clone a plant in flower but it is more hard because the longer it is in flower the more stressed it gets when cloning and reverting back to veg.
ya ive read that book, and many others. good pics on that book

Congrats Irish, you deserve it Bro!:welldone:

thanks bro

Hey irish your grow is lookn good as ususal.
Im green with envy about your new lights wish i could a 180 for vegging.
I know you have mentioned that silica is a saving grace to plant stress factors but i would like to know what product or concoction you use. The only silica only product i have found is Silika Majic and the only site that i can find that carries it is an aussie hydro store. Sorry if you have already answered this but its hard to keep up with your journal. :ganjamon:

PM sent and welcome to this great forum

That's a good question... just how old is everyone in the group? I'm gonna be 52 very soon, that would be older than dirt to some. .V.

i'll be 63 on monday the 14th...still dont know who that old broad is that lives in my mirror....L:peace:

Hey irish your grow is lookn good as ususal.
Im green with envy about your new lights wish i could a 180 for vegging.
I know you have mentioned that silica is a saving grace to plant stress factors but i would like to know what product or concoction you use. The only silica only product i have found is Silika Majic and the only site that i can find that carries it is an aussie hydro store. Sorry if you have already answered this but its hard to keep up with your journal. :ganjamon:

i use dyna gro pro tekt silicon from what ive heard and read its the best around.

Is that a liquid product or a dry one like GH Rare Earth?

dyna gro pro tekt silicon
cool thanx man. i kept looking around and around but couldnt find anything that was just the silica. most products i found were silica in combination with other nutrients.
Did you use it on your last grow?
Do you use it the whole time you grow or just during flowering?

Is that a liquid product or a dry one like GH Rare Earth?
its liquid
cool thanx man. i kept looking around and around but couldnt find anything that was just the silica. most products i found were silica in combination with other nutrients.
Did you use it on your last grow?
Do you use it the whole time you grow or just during flowering?
no i didnt use it the last grow.
Congrats Irish that last grow was simply amazing.
thank you bro

Are you noticing any loss of plant flexibility due to the addition of silicone?

Back
Top Bottom