1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

I cant say I've had the pleasure. Well it's definitely possible, but unfortunately for me, people who produce weed in places I be just arent incline to make sure people know the name. Its a shame really. I'll be looking to help set the trend, maybe... Hmmm.. It will be tricky to do that whilst also being discreet haha

Yeah be careful brother, I don't know Ireland's attitude toward cannabis but I don't imagine its quite mainstream there yet.

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Certain areas are much more tolerant than others. Typically for growers, getting caught below 6 plants is a 300 quid fine per plant, from what I've gathered. But aye I do not plan on testing that out.

I don't blame you at all brother!!! I waited for my state to legalize it here in the USA and even with that I realize its still illegal according to federal statutes so I don't go advertising (except on here) that I am growing it.

I agree brother, though I wish it was a foot taller. I am a big guy and its not very tall LOL
LoL I am a short little bugger so luckily I don't mind a small tent. Might just make me one from panda film and pvc 22mm

LoL I am a short little bugger so luckily I don't mind a small tent. Might just make me one from panda film and pvc 22mm

LOL....well I am 6'3", 250 lbs so that small tent is a bit of a pain in the arse. But I still love the opportunity to have a separate breeding tent!

Day 64 Update

Received the new Dwarf Star LED. Plugged it and made sure it worked!! Will get it hung at some point today or tomorrow. Working out in the outside veggie garden today. Finishing up amending the soil for the tomatoes and will start planting them later this afternoon.

I watered the girls this morning and gave them another massive defoliation. I will post the pictures later today or tomorrow. They are back to looking like a chicken with all their feathers plucked out (thanks Croc). Took a massive amount of fan leaves off them and another 10-15 tops. I think I will give the girls a day or two before I flip them into flower.

The new light!!
20170516_150800.jpg

20170516_151009.jpg

20170516_151410.jpg

WHAAAAT Dude! Im also planning on gettin a dwarf star! oooooh sssheeeeet man that looks sick

I like it....I might move it into my main tent and move my Mars LED into the 2x2 tent!

Great light

Thanks Cannoisseuras! I am pretty happy with it......now that it finally got here!

Hay bro loving your grow journal. Just a quick one WHERE ON EARTH Did you buy original Durban poison seeds from? I'm from Durban South Africa and as far as my knowledge the landrace passed years ago and the strain almost disappeared after the forced band on Cannabis in SA in 1928. The last time I came across a true Durban poison was in 2009 in Swaziland grown by a old Bali but it had some old Hindi kush cross I think. Regardless if it's original DP as we call it where did you get it from? You will be a hero if you can lead me in the right direction. Shot bud Schumi

The box that light came in makes me think of candy bars. You know when the school wants to do a fundraiser so every kid in town has a cardboard briefcase full of chocolate? Good times

LOL, I know exactly what you are talking about and yes it does! Thanks for stopping it Bloodguy, hope things are well in your neck of the world!!

Hay bro loving your grow journal. Just a quick one WHERE ON EARTH Did you buy original Durban poison seeds from? I'm from Durban South Africa and as far as my knowledge the landrace passed years ago and the strain almost disappeared after the forced band on Cannabis in SA in 1928. The last time I came across a true Durban poison was in 2009 in Swaziland grown by a old Bali but it had some old Hindi kush cross I think. Regardless if it's original DP as we call it where did you get it from? You will be a hero if you can lead me in the right direction. Shot bud Schumi

Hey Schumi! Thanks for kind words. I can't confirm that the seeds I am growing are real, true, 100% Durban Poison seeds. I got them from Dutch Passion through the Seedsman seed bank. From my understanding, the real Durban strain was given to Ed Rosenthal whom brought it back to the USA and later was taken to Holland. Whether these seeds are a product of that is unknown. Having never smoked Durban Poison before, I won't even be able to accurately give you a comparison. Check out the Dutch Passion link for Durban Poison and let me know what you think!

Durban Poison (R) - Outdoor Cannabis Seeds - Buy safely from Dutch Passion

Day 64 Pics Update (taken yesterday)

Watered and defoliated the hell of the girls this morning. Took a lot of leaves from them for sure. They have recovered a bit from it through today. Temps have skyrocketed in the tent and grow room with this heat wave. We went from the 50s two days ago, to 91 today and its supposed to be hotter tomorrow. I will be installing the window AC unit today when Ms Stank gets home. That should fix my temp issue. Its 85 degrees in the tent right now.

I forgot to take pictures of the Blue Kush. I will take pictures of the tent today and post later. Hope everyone is having a great day!

Day 64 Durban Poison after defoliation
051617_Durban_Poison_3.jpg

051617_Durban_Poison_2.jpg

Day 64 Blueberry after defoliation
051617_Blueberry_1.jpg

051617_Blueberry_2.jpg

Day 64 ATF#1
051617_ATF1_1.jpg

051617_ATF1_2.jpg

Day 64 ATF#2
051617_ATF2_1.jpg

051617_ATF2_2.jpg

Check out Ace/Cannabiogen see if their DP is close to what you are looking for.

Hey Schumi! Thanks for kind words. I can't confirm that the seeds I am growing are real, true, 100% Durban Poison seeds. I got them from Dutch Passion through the Seedsman seed bank. From my understanding, the real Durban strain was given to Ed Rosenthal whom brought it back to the USA and later was taken to Holland. Whether these seeds are a product of that is unknown. Having never smoked Durban Poison before, I won't even be able to accurately give you a comparison. Check out the Dutch Passion link for Durban Poison and let me know what you think!

Durban Poison (R) - Outdoor Cannabis Seeds - Buy safely from Dutch Passion

So I'll tell you one thing if it's genetics are even 2/3 of the original DP (DP must have majority of cross) it's will be triply as fuck. You get this ground loving taste followed by a molasses or licorice sensation that can actually tingle your taste buds. Smoke is smooth and dense! The high is hard hitting energy rush. You lucky man but watch out for the cross, DP is a sativa landrace and any form of cross genetics will show instant. Tip that I would give growing African strain....grow in soil ( I have little experience on Hydro) keep your PH at 6.5 during flower and make sure your baby DP has humidity and with higher temps if growing indoors. Note just watch out for mold and root rot some probiotics takes care of that shit quickly thou.
I'm watching this grow full on.

Have a look at my first hydro grow maybe you have some tips for me? It's winter here and harvested already a month back on all my soil grows but I really wanna get into this DWC scene.

Schumi

So I'll tell you one thing if it's genetics are even 2/3 of the original DP (DP must have majority of cross) it's will be triply as fuck. You get this ground loving taste followed by a molasses or licorice sensation that can actually tingle your taste buds. Smoke is smooth and dense! The high is hard hitting energy rush. You lucky man but watch out for the cross, DP is a sativa landrace and any form of cross genetics will show instant. Tip that I would give growing African strain....grow in soil ( I have little experience on Hydro) keep your PH at 6.5 during flower and make sure your baby DP has humidity and with higher temps if growing indoors. Note just watch out for mold and root rot some probiotics takes care of that shit quickly thou.
I'm watching this grow full on.

Have a look at my first hydro grow maybe you have some tips for me? It's winter here and harvested already a month back on all my soil grows but I really wanna get into this DWC scene.

Schumi

Sounds like there is a lot of knowledge about this strain. And a lot of love indeed :love:

Can you maybe add a signature where we can find a link to your Journal?

Back
Top Bottom