1st Grow Bomb Bagweed

I'd get a humidity dome with peat pucks and rooting powder for when you want to clone

I got one, I'm just trying to figure where I want to set my clone room up and a bunch of other details. How long do I put the clones under light for. I can use my 18" grow lux, but do i have to use a 12/12 or can I just go 24.

24/7 for clones and once they have rooted they can be put into 12/12

I'm using Olivia's cloning gel and the solution that goes with it, some root plugs and a humidity dome two 27w clfs on 24/7 .. I'm hoping for the love of sweet baby jesus this will work for me now, southern ya got any tips on that?

I'd stick with the flouro till it's about it's 3rd or 4th set of leaves if it's got alot of vertical space

I just put four new seeds in the paper towel for germ. The bag they came from was some dank red-hair stuff. The one hitter-quitter stuff. Hopefully they will germ real nice for me. I was supposed to get like 30 seeds today from my buddy, but he lost them. I think he deserves some type of stoner award for that one. I'm gonna do something a little different with the soil this time. I'm gonna try the MG Moisture control with 1/2 and organic cut with moss and a tad of sand. See what happens and which works better. I also am going to make my nute purchase this weekend. I know I got some time, but I got the money this week(i think). I'm gonna get the ff triple pack. I found it for $37. I think its a pretty good deal.

I'd stick with the flouro till it's about it's 3rd or 4th set of leaves if it's got alot of vertical space

i was thinking about it, but i want this lady to be short and stocky. I like all, but I prefer to see my ladies with a little thickness. Plus if all goes well, i will have a few more ladies in there withing the next couple of days. Also with the electricity, I get a check from the electric company:ganjamon:, it will just be a little smaller now that the lights running.

I did a little playing with my soil mix(or my future soil mix; one of the seeds I put to germ yesterday has cracked. The taproot will most likely be out tomorrow, hopefully, I will try to get it in the soil when the roots about1/2 -1/2".)anyway, I realize that the main thing wrong with the MG Organic Choice is the wet spots it holds, it will drain somewhat well, but it get these big clumps of waterlogged soil and the ph is always perfect. i think that if I put some sand, perlite and some peat moss. Does anybody have any idea how much of each i should mix per gallon of mix. i want it to drain very well. Any body have any recomendations for pot size I was planning on a 5 gallon, but if I want to pack the closet a little bit a 5 might be two big. I might try to use a 3.

I used MJ organic, add perlite only to it and it worked fine for me! I added about 3/4 gallon to 5 gallon bucket with about 4 gallons of soil mix. I know lots of folks here don't like MJ products, but a poor man has to take what he can afford or get for free! I would simple say with the mixing of perlite to your soil mix just add a little at a time and watch the mix change till it looks like the right consistancy, you will know when it look right!

I stand by the use of MG potting soil I had no problems with my grow

So three of the four seeds cracked so far and the 4th is on its way. I put the 3 that split into soil this afternoon. I made a few adjustments to the MG Organic Choice soil. i added some sand and some peat moss until the consistency felt like it would drain well. I also put some rocks at the bottom of the pots( the org. choice has a tendency to clog my drainage holes up and cause the soil to retain too much water). I planted one plant in this mix and the other two in the MG moisture control(didn't add anything, I thought the consisteny was great). I checked the PH and both mixes measures exactly at 6.5. I sprayed the soil with water that has been sitting out for awhile. I did not put any type of humidity dome on this time. I transfered the germed seeds about 4-5 hour before my light cycle was due to turn. I don't know if it matters, but I figure it might be a good idea to let them get adjusted to the soil for a few hours before they were bathed in light. There is one more seed in the paper towel. It has started to split, I think I will be able to plant tomorrow. I plan on putting this one in the MGOC mix that way I have two seeds in each soil type. It will give me a better test to adjust my soil for the future. There should be more seeds coming within a weeks time. My ultimate gool is to get at least 15 started. If I end up with 7 ladies it will be a great thing. I plan on trying my hand on germing the plants when they get a little further along. I got to get my supplies up for that and also need to do alot more reading, Also I would like to keep a male(possibly outside) to get myself a few seeds as a back up to the germ. This is my first grow, but won't be my last. Also I am shopping for seeds online(not that I'm ready yet), But I picked a wonder woman that kinda caught my eye. I would like some feedback on different strains I can try. I want a high yeild, but low smell. also I would like some feedback on cloning anybody have any easy method with a prett good success rate. Last but not least, I have decided to go with FF triple pack. I will be getting ASAP. I plan on letting the MG go without adding nutes for a few weeks, but then I want to flush and add some nutes. once again plenty of reading to do. Any feedback on FF and a good feeding system would also be appreciated. Thank to everybody for stopping by and for all the great advice.

pick a suitable branch 4-8 inches scrape twice above where you intend to cut, then cut lower than the partial cuts at a 45degree angle and dip directly into rooting powder then put in medium in humidity dome and mist

Back
Top Bottom