1st Grow Bomb Bagweed

1/4 is perfect

great thanks alot man. I was online pricing the triple pack and the price fluctuates so much. The place where I found it in the high 30s sold out. My local hydro shop sells it for $45 and I don't have to pay for shipping. I may as well go with that. I'm not going to be using nutes for at least 3 weeks anyway. According to the feeding schedule it says to use the big bloom basically from day one, that is opposite anything I have heard on hear. Or should I start the big bloom now on my plant and as soon as my new seeds pop through?

you should actaully wear sun block and some glasses when ur in there with ur hps on! and as far as the big bloom, i've used it on my soil girls from day one, with my hydro setups tho i only use the grow nutes until they show sex

Of the four germed seeds from the secong germ attemp, only one remains. It actually looks farely healthy, it looks like it may be a fast grower. Quite the opposite of my original lady who is such a slow growing plant. It is already
showing the signs of it's first serrated leaves.I think it has been in the ground for 5 days. The origanal bomb bagweed lady, I think I might actually name her today. I think I'll call her lil kim because she's gonna be so short. I think this plant is destined for shortness, but I think she will be nice and thick. She looks good and healthy, growing a bit slow still, but she has doubled her size in the last couple of days. Also her original little round leaves have just browned and died, I don't know if they were supposed to or if they are an indication of future soil(nute) problem. Every other leaf is pristine green. By the way, she just turned 21 days old today.

Got some new pictures will pload tomorrow.

full

full

I put a new germ in the soil today. This is the last of the bomb middies seeds. So we got one growing from the original bomb bagweed. One other one growing from the bomb middies bags and one more germ from the bomb middies. Today I put 4 beasties in the paper towel and 4 Magic Crystal Fem seeds(not sure anything about these Magics). If anybaody know about these, let me know. Other then that, no new updates.

So I started Lil Kim on FF GB last night at 1/4 strength. She is looking lovely(actually, she smells really strong)(is this normal so early to have such a strong odor?), she is growing kinda fast now, it seems like everytime I peek at her she has grown. I'm gonna think about transplanting soon. So anyway, 3 of the four beasters are in the soil and about to poke out. What are beasters by the way? One of the bomb middies is gonna die. She was kinda curled up not looking so good so i kinda repositioned her and she might take, her sister had the same problem, but she made it and is looking great. I will post pics tomorrow.

Today, I put 6 Magic Crystal seeds into a rapid-start greenhouse with the pellets. I used a water and super-thrive mix to saturate the pellets. I also hit all the other plants with a nice shot of super-thrive. The guy at the Hydro shop couldn't say enough good about this stuff, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I think I might go outside with 3 of them. Not sure yet. I seen a few mini-greenhouses that I liked. Think I could prolly build one cheaper though. It's in the head floating around a bit, we'll see what happens. I'm gonna transplant lil-kim tomorrow if I have the time. I want to get her out of the MG OC and into some FF. Next weekend the GR will be getting sealed and ventilation will be installed. The smell of the FF is taking over the basement. My wife says something has to be done. So my plan is to bring fresh air in through the ceiling(hopefully I can figure a way to bring from an Air-conditioned room)and the air will be removed right at plant level. I am gonna build a carbon filter if I can't find a low impact way to vent outside. Or I might vent into the sewage system, but got to do more research. I am going to seal the room off with a white tarp on the inside and a black tarp on the door side with dual tarp zippers. I am also thinking about adding a dry ice tray to the room. just a couple small pieces at a time to help out my CO2 situation. i can get it for free so what could it hurt. I also read in "Marijuana Growers Guide" by Ed Rosenthal that you can supply a plant with CO2 by spraying them with Seltzer. Any feedback on this would be appreciated. Also if anyone has any feedback on this superthrive stuff that would be appreciated as well. Thanks for checking out my journal.

So i transplanted last night is it normal to be a bit saggy today? If so, how long should the saggyness last? I figured I would lose 3-4 days of growth, but I didn't expect her to look so sad today. She is not discolored or wilting, just a bit saggy. What can I do to revive. The soil is PH 6.5, the moisture is around 6 and the soil temp is around 75. I tranplanted with FFOF and used a water/superthrive mix. Approximately 2 drops to 26 oz. The temp of the GR is 78. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Still these magic crystal are a pain in my ass. I did find out that they are over 2 years old., but only one has shown any sign of growth. It hasn't popped the surface yet, but it should soon. Anybody ever use these little pellet thingys. When I plant them, should I cut that thin piece of stuff that holds the soil into its shape, or can I just put the whole pellet in my soil? My smallest plant is all droopy today, I think I overwatered it, it's kinda saggy hopefully it will recover before the nights over. Also, I had an HPS 400 watt running on an 18/6 and I thought I had my flouro hooked up to the timer, but it was running for 24 so I unhooked that today, so I will now have a true dark period. Not sure how I missed this for so long, the dark cycle is when I'm at work, but I noticed the new plants stretching, which made no sense untill I figure the light situation out. I will keep the flouro off until I need to supplement. I also have two CFL's that will go on the bottoms and sides when the plants get big enough to need them.

Back
Top Bottom