1st grow - Growing to keep sane

Glad to hear that you have settled on that with the yellow spotting. :) Not sure about the droopies though. Hopefully that picks up when you water them next. I watered my plants before the nutrient program every 5 days. I learned my lesson big time on overwatering. LOL How is it going with preparing for more plants than you expected? Kind of like preparing for quadruplets with only one bassinet? :biglaugh:

You havnt watered in 6 days and the soil is still damp? :hmmmm:

IMO That is alot of soil for that girl. Also the puffy leaves look overwatered. If at all possible drill some extra holes an inch or two around the base of that bucket to aerate it. I think its holding too much water and the roots cant breath. Basically overwatered. Ive recently went 16 days because I watered the Pot, instead of the plant on some small girls. But they were in way worse condition than yours. Dont worry about damaging the roots, they will be fine. :)
Just my 2 cents.

i'm going to add a few more holes to the containers
I'll have to upload some pics before I go to work but things in the nursery seem to be going well.

ok everyone here are the nursery pics I promised plus another light fixture... better late than never on the pics I guess...

IMG_075319.JPG
IMG_075121.JPG
IMG_075018.JPG
IMG_074918.JPG
IMG_074824.JPG
IMG_074726.JPG
went to lowes with my wife and picked up my materials and she ask what is all that for I said lighting... she said for where... I stated do I need to answer that... all I got was an eye roll... positive steps

also FYI it may be weird but even with the cold weather here I don't have a heater in the nursery/recovery room... look at my thermostat it's at like mid to upper 70's. If I recall I recorded a temp of 78 degrees f.

Hey dude! That's great on your temps. Good deal to not have to worry about that in our climate!
I have to say, the paint tray painted white for a light reflector....has to be the most unusual diy on lighting I've seen yet. LOL If it works, don't fix it..right? That's so cool. :thumb:
Looks nice and neat and tidy in there too. Good job!:cheesygrinsmiley:

lol the paint tray isn't really for reflection... in the following pic it's used to deflect light and conduct heat
IMG_076125.JPG

just did a little work in the garden
making things more clean you'll see 3 buckets or impromptu pots they have soil in em getting to room temp for my little babies. also the water is in there to keep warm for waterings... I found it better to water at or just above room temp.
IMG_075824.JPG
IMG_075617.JPG

lastly my growing ladies in flower this box has a space heater keeping the area at 78 degree f with a fan that help keep my humidity down... also when my plants were dropping they didn't have the fan on makes me wonder, they're perking up now.
IMG_076023.JPG

lastly remember the lil lady that had yellow leaves some of you may cuss me out but I snipped them off and put her in the recovery room, I know I run the risk of her hermying out on me but it seems like she is improving a lot
IMG_075923.JPG

I might have my first male but i'm hoping otherwise. i'll have a pic in the morning my phone won't take a good pic and the camera's batteries are dead... the shitty part is it's my biggest plant.

pic update
first, is this a pollen sac or just another set of leaves about to sprout started out as a bump sorta... but right around each stipule there is this same growth if it's a male o well as the queen of hearts says best "off with his head" but I dunno what it is and I've been looking all over and haven't seen a pistil like this if that is what it is. If it's just another set of leaves then cool I stress over nothing.
male_or_female7.jpg

next my lil babies
PB180012.JPG
PB1800081.JPG
purples
PB1800111.JPG
bag seed
PB1800101.JPG
the one I partially defol'ed
PB180005.JPG
this is miss not so droopy
PB1800071.JPG
this is the one that has that growth on it it's a day 10 of flower

every node has them... I was thinking it's just another set of leave if it's not a pollen sac. my wife keeps tripping my breaker I guess this weekend I need to put my shed on it's own dedicated circuit. 3 day in a row. the one plant that I did a partial defol to isn't doing well but it'll pull through it seems to be over watered but every other plant I have isn't like that. It's my needy plant I guess. lol my plant thinks it's a princess.

every node has them... I was thinking it's just another set of leave if it's not a pollen sac. my wife keeps tripping my breaker I guess this weekend I need to put my shed on it's own dedicated circuit. 3 day in a row. the one plant that I did a partial defol to isn't doing well but it'll pull through it seems to be over watered but every other plant I have isn't like that. It's my needy plant I guess. lol my plant thinks it's a princess.
Yeah, I got one of those "princess needs" plants too. Been that way since a seedling, hence all the talk of extra nitrogen. LOL
Trippin' breakers is not good, so I totally agree that you should get a separate one for the plants.
If every one of the nodes has that, it does look like new leaf growth to me. I have some pics of what the early sacs look like, if you need to take a look I can point you to the page. From what I see there are no signs of sex there yet. So you are still on the road to females!

Did you have much clean up after the storms? I had one tree hit the front of the house, a nice Birch tree in the front yard that I had raised from a sapling. Was so sad to see that one down. Ah well.....didn't do any house damage, but a hell of a mess in the yard. Chainsaw will be running this weekend, weather providing.

waiting for my kids to wake up got off work late wow I found 3 growers in my area today... anyone have a smoke report on strawberry giggles? I may be giving it a grow if the report is ok...

:ciao:
I think it's actually called strawberry cough, but the smoke reports are generally that it gives you the giggles. I'll look for an actual smoke report for ya. ;-)
Here's a partial:
Flavor Is Only Part Of The Story Of Strawberry Cough Strain
Cedar, light earth, and of course strawberry flavors dominate the smooth Strawberry Cough smoke that tickles even the most experienced throats, causing loud bursts of coughing that further elicits the strawberry flavors embedded in this strain and has been known to turn into side splitting giggle fests. This is one of many side effects of the positive mood this strain imparts, consistently providing an elevated sense of well being and motivation that makes it an ideal choice for daytime activities.

Back
Top Bottom