1st Try At DWC/Soil Grow - Huckleberry - Cherry Pie - Dogwalker OG - Malawi Gold

Hey CCO, does this shed company deliver to the eastern side of the state?

They deliver to Washington, Oregon, Montana, Utah, Northern Cali, Idaho, Wyoming & Nevada

Can you PM me the name and number please? Thanks for the info. Now I have to convince the weezy to let me put another building on our lot. :rofl:

Done, check your PM

There are things that I have thought about for venting the roof & insulating the floor. The floor would be up in the air sitting on the skids. Any questions I can give you my thoughts and maybe you would give me your thoughts on the shed.

OG?, where are you sir? I would like to hear your thoughts on the shed as well.

Do you think the added shed would increase the value of your current place any? It might not be a $4.5K write-off. If it does add value to your place, maybe you wouldn't really be out much for the 5 years (other than the cost of electricity used while growing).

I think I'm heading in the other direction. One outdoor grow for me provides so much produce, I find it a waste to grow indoors. I enjoy it, but it gets expensive when I end up gifting it or throwing it out.

I hear you about the gifting it, it does get a bit expensive to grow and it can be a bunch of work, but since I am not doing the things I USED to do, it really has not changed my overall expenditures to much. I am not sure if it would increase the value of the property enough to justify it doing it but even if I can recoup 50% of my costs back then it might be a viable idea

THANK YOU OG (Bob), Although I love dogs I have a 25 lb cat that does not love dogs. I was hoping for "Free seeds" but I think that was Gorilla Seeds promo. :thedoubletake:

If you must send the dog please drive him or her north on I-5 until your about half way up. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Enjoy the weather OG :Namaste:
Sorry CC I was having a stoner moment, the whole sheep dog line is from a school paper my sister wrote back in High School many many years ago.

OG, I am thinking of getting a 10' x 20' shed as well, barn style with no loft for higher ceiling space. Tuff Shed is a fixed shed and well built. but, there is a shed that is built on my side of the river "Toutle, Wa. They are up and down the I-5 corridor. This shed can be bought and delivered on site or rent to own. The cool part about this shed is it is built on 4"x 6" skids so they can hook onto the big eyelets and drag it back on a roll back and move it to the next place for you (for a small price). This is how I'm going to do it right after I get moved.
Let me know if you like this idea and I will get you the name & number.
Yes I would love to see what they have to offer, that is exactly the style I was looking at with tough shed, high roof, I am just tired of growing in such a small tent. When working inside the tent I always feel like a monkey fucking a football.

Hey CCO, does this shed company deliver to the eastern side of the state?

great minds think alike :thumb:

Done, check your PM

There are things that I have thought about for venting the roof & insulating the floor. The floor would be up in the air sitting on the skids. Any questions I can give you my thoughts and maybe you would give me your thoughts on the shed.

OG?, where are you sir? I would like to hear your thoughts on the shed as well.
Sorry I have been all over the place, looked out yesterday at the plant which is flowering and I almost fell over. Buds all over it, still small but compared to the day before I was floored. Best part is the next few days are suppose to be nothing but sun shine and lolly pops. woot woot.

My thoughts on the shed are this, some insulation and a wall splitting it into 2 grow areas 10x10 would be idea. I could use the veg area as storage for nutes plus put my 4x4 tent in for drying. a couple of small cadet style electric heaters would be more then enough to keep the temps warm enough during winter, though summer grows would be out of the question unless I put in AC but all in all I love the idea.
Please send me any info on them so I can contact them and get a quote

PM sent OG

So before I start doing this update I have a question for all of you. What is the longest you have ever had to flower a plant? The reason behind this question is because my MG is 12 weeks in now and the pistils on the buds have not even started to change color yet. I read somewhere on the internet that MG can take up to 17 weeks and at this point, I honestly believe I will go at least 17 before I can harvest her.
So here is a few pictures of the MG.
DSC_094512.jpg
DSC_094811.jpg
DSC_094711.jpg
DSC_09366.jpg
DSC_093214.jpg
DSC_09319.jpg

Now for the outdoor grow, man did I screw up this year, I have a total of 5 outdoor plants and I only see 2 making it to harvest. While I will do what I can to get them all to harvest I actually believe I am fighting a futile battle. Oh well live and learn, will not be growing Sativa next year for my outdoor grows.

Here is the little Cherry Pie, the runt of the litter
DSC_094111.jpg

I really need to not medicate before I do any kind of work in the garden, this whole time I believed that this was the Huckleberry Kush but the more I think about it, this plant has to be the 2nd MG I have in the back yard, that would explain why plant #1 and #3 have not started showing any sign of flowering where as Plant #2 is already budding.
DSC_094010.jpg

This has to be the Huckleberry Kush not a MG
DSC_093910.jpg

This are a few shots of the buds on the Huckleberry
DSC_094213.jpg
DSC_094312.jpg
DSC_09446.jpg

The MG under the SCROG
DSC_09388.jpg

Now for the MG out at my brothers place. As you can see I have started working on how I plan to attempt to salvage this grow,even tough I am now convinced I am fighting a loosing battle.
IMG_307616.jpg

It is as hot as hell here today again though not as hot as Major Pita's area but plenty hot. Keeping my tent temps down to executable levels has been quiet a chore.

I feel your pain OG.
My GT(+) went a little over 16 weeks and probably could have gone longer. <_<
Good luck on the outdoor plants. I'll be using your idea to try and salvage mine as well. Probably a lost cause, but worth a shot.
They all look great! I'm with you on staying away from the long flowering strains outside.
:high-five:

What is the longest you have ever had to flower a plant?

About 20½ weeks... that one stretched for like 58 days, lol. Huge mess, wispy buds, heavenly buzz.

When does it generally get too cold for flowering cannabis outdoors there?

About 20½ weeks... that one stretched for like 58 days, lol. Huge mess, wispy buds, heavenly buzz.

When does it generally get too cold for flowering cannabis outdoors there?

Each year is different and there are plenty of micro-climates that make it vary even more.
I've had frost in about the 3rd week of September, but it is usually about a month later, like the 3rd week in October. I'm at the south end of the state.

Sorry to hear it, OG. Hang in there.

So I am still stuck in a dark space at the moment, everything seems to be crashing around me, out of 5 plants I have outdoors I expect to bring in 2 of them. I knew the MG would not finish till late but I had no idea just how late it will be, so unless we get nothing but sunny warm days that are dry until early February, I really do not see a snowballs chance in hell of them finishing let alone getting to a point where I could harvest them early. On a brighter note, the ones that are budding are coming along nicely. Here are a few pictures I took this morning.

IMG_0048107.jpg
IMG_0044113.jpg
IMG_0043108.jpg
IMG_0042115.jpg
IMG_0041114.jpg

Live and learn, so next year I intend to research the strains before hand so as not to make this mistake ever again. I have a few strains I am interested in growing, now I just need to get back on track and get out of this funk I let myself slip into.

Back
Top Bottom