2 Liter Hempy SOG

I know this may be out of order, but I'm a noob here, and after years of reading bits here and there, your journals have inspired me to finally start my first grow! I've just stumbled upon your pvc scrog, and read every page. I've read about half of the SOG. I'm trying to find out if I can start using the permalite mix, or if that's only for clones (I'll be growing from seed). I want things to be as simple (not easy) and clear as possible, and soil seems to be a huge variable. I plan to use 4 fluros in a tiny closet to grow 5 femmed seeds to maturity. And I'm also really scketched out about using a credit card to buy online seeds, but is that the prevailing method? I really hate to crash the party, but I am too new to send pm's, and after what I've seen, I really respect your opinion! Thanks!!!

BTW, I repped u, and some of the regulars from ur threads for all that you have done to help us noobs with no mentors. ur journals are the $#!t bcuz u really show us every datail, things we wouldn't think to even ask about! I've got 12 more ppl before I can rep u again...

I know this may be out of order, but I'm a noob here....if I can start using the permalite mix, or if that's only for clones (I'll be growing from seed).

You can start seeds via hempy, just put a 1/4" layer of soil on top to block the light from the seedling/roots till it gets started. You should keep it covered till you see the sprout, then remove the cover. You will need to water at least every day, maybe more than once till the root reached the res in the bottom. Once you see it start to take off in 10 days or so, start light nutes. The little bit of soil can be removed or just watered in, it won't hurt anything. Just start w/ bagseeds if you got them.

man i want to smoke some of that bud, looks delicious

Thank you.

Very nice if i ever have buds like that on my girls id be very proud!

:bravo:

Thank you .

I know this may be out of order, but I'm a noob here, and after years of reading bits here and there, your journals have inspired me to finally start my first grow! I've just stumbled upon your pvc scrog, and read every page. I've read about half of the SOG. I'm trying to find out if I can start using the permalite mix, or if that's only for clones (I'll be growing from seed). I want things to be as simple (not easy) and clear as possible, and soil seems to be a huge variable. I plan to use 4 fluros in a tiny closet to grow 5 femmed seeds to maturity. And I'm also really scketched out about using a credit card to buy online seeds, but is that the prevailing method? I really hate to crash the party, but I am too new to send pm's, and after what I've seen, I really respect your opinion! Thanks!!!

BTW, I repped u, and some of the regulars from ur threads for all that you have done to help us noobs with no mentors. ur journals are the $#!t bcuz u really show us every datail, things we wouldn't think to even ask about! I've got 12 more ppl before I can rep u again...

I'm glad my journal inspired you. Best of luck with your grows!

Ughggggh! Lookin soo good!

:thanks:

Fully reviewed and 5 star rated. Thank you for letting us see a very top notch journal.

That means a lot coming from you. Thanks for stopping by, I always value your feedback.

Seriously, your girls look awesome! I love the resin ratio! Can you post your gm per watt or at least total weight? Thanks in advance! Again, if you need my address for that sample I'll post it right now! ;-) :Namaste:

Thank you. I will be posting plenty of pictures of the harvest. I will be including the total, dried weight for the entire 30 plant run.

If you're looking for a GPW # from my setup it's approximately 1.1 .

I average a little over 15 grams(dried) per SOG plant and I can run 88 at a time with no problem under the dual 600's.

88x15 = 1320grams/1200watts = 1.1 GPW.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll come back for the harvest.

Thank you. I will be posting plenty of pictures of the harvest. I will be including the total, dried weight for the entire 30 plant run.

If you're looking for a GPW # from my setup it's approximately 1.1 .

I average a little over 15 grams(dried) per SOG plant and I can run 88 at a time with no problem under the dual 600's.

88x15 = 1320grams/1200watts = 1.1 GPW.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll come back for the harvest.

Thanks for the information! Wow! That's something to be extremely proud of! i wish I didn't have to worry about plant count now, damn! Lots of plants from 12/12 is the way I like to go. Damn straight I'll be back for the harvest, I would not miss it. :adore:

Thanks for the information! Wow! That's something to be extremely proud of! i wish I didn't have to worry about plant count now, damn! Lots of plants from 12/12 is the way I like to go. Damn straight I'll be back for the harvest, I would not miss it. :adore:

Some places are restricted by square feet of grow space and not plant count. In Humboldt for example you have 100 square feet to work with. That's a whole shit load of 2L bottles. worth moving imo. :thumb:

Hi mate ladies looking well nice starting to fatten right up! :goodjob:
Its taken me ages to find this strain, every were offers nirvana what seems to be a totaly diffrent genetic being white widow x american indica ?

After further searching i found Cannabis Professionals who offer NL #5 / C99 F1 hybrid but still cant find anyone who distributes these did you buy her as a bean or a cutting?
Also as she seems to be a 6-7week finisher with no veg time were on the nutrient table did you start feeding your girls from? ~ (sorry just clocked what was said earlier lil high ;) )

Sorry if this is a very amature question.

Day 54:

octpom1_3.jpg

octpom2_1.jpg

d54group.JPG

The days are DRAGGING by... lol.

Hi mate ladies looking well nice starting to fatten right up! :goodjob:
Its taken me ages to find this strain, every were offers nirvana what seems to be a totaly diffrent genetic being white widow x american indica ?

After further searching i found Cannabis Professionals who offer NL #5 / C99 F1 hybrid but still cant find anyone who distributes these did you buy her as a bean or a cutting?
Also as she seems to be a 6-7week finisher with no veg time were on the nutrient table did you start feeding your girls from? ~ (sorry just clocked what was said earlier lil high ;) )

Sorry if this is a very amature question.

Every question is a good question. I contacted Nirvana when I started gardening with my Snow White 6+ years ago and the email I got directly from Nirvana stated that their Snow White strain lineage was NL5XCinderella99.

If you read my journal you'll find that my cut of Snow White finishes in 10 weeks and I also list what I'm feeding them and how much, several times.
I start them @ 700PPM and go from there.

Wow that is impressive! I'll be happy if my sog yields half that gpw.

:thanks:

over a gram per watt = a very talented grower. Hats off to you Fied.

Thanks bro. They eat well. ;)

Same as my outdoor! We'll be getting sticky at the same time :thumb:
Can't wait for your pics!

Good luck with your harvest and thanks for stopping by.

More to come later. Good growing everyone.

Back
Top Bottom