2 Liter Hempy SOG

Also does anyone kmow what page he tells how he is feeding. Feed,skip, water, how is this working?

I've tried several different feeding schedules and they seem to deliver about the same.

I've tried feed, skip, feed, skip, feed, skip, water -- feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, -- feed, skip, feed, skip, feed, skip, skip -- etc.

I start my feedings around 450 PPM for the first 3 or 4 days then bump it to 700PPM until they're 12-15 days old and then I raise it to 900PPM. Once they hit 21 days or so, I raise the PPM to 1100-1200 and keep it there.

Best of luck.

420fied,

:thumb: on the new digs!!! When you get all set up it'll be great. Can't wait to see it in action.

:peace:
Sq

Blue planet nutrients could you please message me so I may speak to you about nutrients Thanks. Thanks guys for all the quick responses

Blue planet nutrients could you please message me so I may speak to you about nutrients Thanks. Thanks guys for all the quick responses

You're not going to be able to message him back...you don't have enough posts yet. His email is on the BPN website. :thumb:

:ganjamon:

Are there any new updates ?

:nomo:

Still watching...waiting...wondering when we'll see the new setup.

:peace:
Sq

It's coming guys.

Trust me... lol

I'll explain it all when I open the journal. I'm still in the process of getting things set up.

I've added light movers, custom drain tables, etc. I will detail all of it for you guys very soon. I just wanna wait until I have it right before I open the journal.

I have the ability to run 300 flowering plants at a time now(and I'm going to). ;)

It's coming guys.

Trust me... lol

I'll explain it all when I open the journal. I'm still in the process of getting things set up.

I've added light movers, custom drain tables, etc. I will detail all of it for you guys very soon. I just wanna wait until I have it right before I open the journal.

I have the ability to run 300 flowering plants at a time now(and I'm going to). ;)

:popcorn:

Patiently waiting !!!.....................

Hello folks.

I don't have anything major to update you on. For me in the new space, it's all about Moms and clones right now. It takes a while to grow the Mothers necessary to operate on the this scale. When I made the move I had 1 large mom, 1 medium, 2 baby moms, and 1 seedling.

moms9.JPG

As you can see, they're coming along.

momznew.JPG

Clones, clones, and more clones. I have 70 in the units now.

clonerznew2.JPG
clonerznew.JPG

There's not much to show in my flower room as I've only got 50 or so in there. I want to wait until the pipeline is packed before I start the new journal and post flower room pics.

Still fueled by the best.

BPNnew.JPG

Nice mothers mate. Just curious do u use rooting hormone still in aerocloners? I remember wen u did ur aero grow u did. The reason i ask is that i was using gels but got fed up of it making my res slimey so just use straight h2o now. And im actually getting roots faster now. Ive been using only water for about 6 months now and i wont go back. I too take hundreds of cuttings per month so was interested what someone else with high volume was doing.

Back
Top Bottom