3600 watts first timer og, pinnaple and bluberry kush

Yes, well done on the rescue effort. The buds look amazing!! The mothers, they are definitely a pair of sexy MILFs. Is that sick? Oh well, I can live with it LOL. Anyway this is an awesome grow. Love the updates. Get 'er done!

L8ER

They're looking great man. +rep. That powder on there doesn't look so great but it's just cosmetic and you could spray it off before harvest. If it stops the PM that's what counts. I think you're more likely to affect the taste with sulfur than the baking soda but I've never had to use either so I don't know for sure.

Looks like a fine harvest a comin'! :bong:

:peace:

very nice patch, sir! i love uniform, bushy plants, you have a vision my friend.

They're looking great man. +rep. That powder on there doesn't look so great but it's just cosmetic and you could spray it off before harvest. If it stops the PM that's what counts. I think you're more likely to affect the taste with sulfur than the baking soda but I've never had to use either so I don't know for sure.

Looks like a fine harvest a comin'! :bong:

:peace:

Lab Ty for the support I dont think we will use the burner on the flower room at all now, I agree the sulfer will prolly give a bad flavor. but were planning on having to deal with this for a long while so we will use it as a preventive measure in veg and early flower of next run. We made a few rooky mistakes I saw it(PM) on the bluberry over a month ago just didnt know what it was :( So we will neem and use the burner to make sure we are bug and mildew free pryor to flower. We also let the plants get to close together without enough air flow we have 7 fans + the scrubber now. All my troubles could have been avoided with just a few small changes :ganjamon: live and learn

Nice save fastfor20 Looks like you got it under control :smokin:
Good that you were dialled into your grow and picked it up quick....could have been a disaster! Good luck +reps on the save and comeback :Rasta:

Thanks kailpot we aint out of the woods yet, but I'am very hopefull

very nice patch, sir! i love uniform, bushy plants, you have a vision my friend.

Thanks myexdup for the support We are learning :cheer:

Worse case, if the soda grit bothers you or taste bad (you might pull a few samples to check and get them curing normally), then you could always try out watering curing.

I think they are beautiful even with their white washing. :goodjob:

been thinking about replacing my lumatek's. haven't seen too many people using the Next Gen but i thought they looked nice...but looks doesn't translate to performance!

Why replace the Lumateks? Are they not a good brand? I have a Lumatek 400 digital. Seems good. No noise not very hot. Lemme know.

L8ER

hey looks very good..what strains are those in the the pics..the ones at the very end..and what week are they at?
tyhanks
NEW PICS we are looking good no more PM atm, plants are happy and puting on alot of weight

We have decided to try and contain/control the PM instead of a complete kill. We have ordered a new sulfer burner we think we can keep a lid on it, time will tell :surf:

The moms and veg. Could you kill thos heffers? lol

IMG_1181_1600x1200_.JPG

The clones gettin ready to take the field

IMG_1182_1600x1200_.JPG

And now some buds

IMG_1186_1600x1200_.JPG

IMG_1180_1600x1200_.JPG

IMG_1179_1600x1200_.JPG

IMG_1178_1600x1200_.JPG

So with crossed fingers I hope to pull this off :cheer: The plants really look good

Hi fastfor20 I didn't get here fast enough, but others sure did. What a thing to happen:smokin: I think you made the right choices to continue on. So glad you got all the good advice and help. Needless to say, I hope it all works out.:popcorn:

Do me a favor and look at the bud in the 5th picture down. There seems to be a little green thing that doesn't look right. Probably my old eyes, but take peek if you would.
I wish you well on your quest to get things back on track. :peace:

Hi fastfor20 I didn't get here fast enough, but others sure did. What a thing to happen:smokin: I think you made the right choices to continue on. So glad you got all the good advice and help. Needless to say, I hope it all works out.:popcorn:

Do me a favor and look at the bud in the 5th picture down. There seems to be a little green thing that doesn't look right. Probably my old eyes, but take peek if you would.
I wish you well on your quest to get things back on track. :peace:

Well wouldnt that just suck lol I think were good but I'll get in there tomaro and get real close Thanks OMM:thanks::peace:

Back
Top Bottom