• PurpleGunRack - Hash Bomb

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Shaggn - Cristal Limit

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • KCMP - Grape Stomper OG

Votes: 20 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just entering this one as a little side decoration. :) Pineapple Chunk I harvested a few days ago. Scrog screen is 24" x 19".

image35664.jpg

image35658.jpg

Magnificent colors

Thank you Radogast. It's for sure the prettiest plant I've grown yet. :thumb: I didn't know it though, till I dragged it out into the natural light just before harvest, after 6 months in the grow. It sure made me feel all warm and fuzzy to have grown this beautiful thing! It was evening and light was dim so unfortunately most of the pictures were blurry. I wish I'd taken the time to get some clearer photos.

Definitely some awesome plants to usher in a new year!

I would like to enter my Grape Stomper OG by Gage Green Genetics. It is a Grape Stomper and Loompah Underdawg OG Kush cross that has been absolutely awesome to grow and is currently 5 days away from harvest.

Currently on day 63 and grown in a coco ebb and flow system under 1000w (rough actual draw) of LED light.

Grape_Stomper_OG_Cola.jpeg
Grape_Stomper_OG.jpeg

The poll is open.

:goodluck: Everyone.

PS A note for anyone new to this: There is a consolidated list of all the entrants' plants in the first post of this thread. :cheer:

Good luck yall....some great entries this month. I had to go with not just the quality of plant but expertise of grow this time.

yall are winners...but if you aint first yer last!

:goodjob:

I think to be fair to the outdoor guys they need to have a separate poll. I have personally stood in fields of outdoor that I can't adequately describe. So the bar is much higher for an outdoor or greenhouse. Plus many of those grows have a fraction of the maintenance and care going on. I have a hard time believing they would ever be able to compete with some of the indoor growers on here. Like I mean never. They just can't win if you know what is possible outdoor.

Just my opinion.

Now there may not be enough entries to have that regularly but maybe near the end of the season in fall we can have an outdoor only competition and they get one or 2 real chances a year to win.

:peace:

Definitely some awesome plants to usher in a new year!

I would like to enter my Grape Stomper OG by Gage Green Genetics. It is a Grape Stomper and Loompah Underdawg OG Kush cross that has been absolutely awesome to grow and is currently 5 days away from harvest.

Currently on day 63 and grown in a coco ebb and flow system under 1000w (rough actual draw) of LED light.

Grape_Stomper_OG_Cola.jpeg
Grape_Stomper_OG.jpeg

Whoa.
Very, very nice.
You got my vote. (Great smoke too)

:thanks:

Well, attempted ponytailing:)

Can someone please enlighten me on wth ponytailing is because if i see another PONYTAIL PALM imma go rip out all of them in my area lol. When a technique on growing is eluding me and l get really determined on finding it out and usually do but not this. I found one link to our forums but never found a detailed instruction.

Can someone please enlighten me on wth ponytailing is because if i see another PONYTAIL PALM imma go rip out all of them in my area lol. When a technique on growing is eluding me and l get really determined on finding it out and usually do but not this. I found one link to our forums but never found a detailed instruction.

Ponytailing is tying up the fan leaves while they're pointing up to expose the undergrowth to light.
It looks like the plant has a ponytail.

:circle-of-love:Love the bud shape. :green_heart:I suppose that comes from the Alien Technology. :circle-of-love:

Thank you, s
20151025_090343.jpg
he is a fascinating one. Last grow under my hydrofarm 432w t5 light she had pink flowers from week 3 till the first thick hairs went away yet she still had a few threw the rest of flower(pic above). This is my first grow with an hps using a clone cut from the main stem and not a one pink hair. It kinda bummed me out lol

Yo here we are....two days remain until this contest is in the history books.:cheer::cheer:
Tied for 1st we have the legendary Cola Monster. Multi-multi POTM winner. Known for sequoia sized plants.
From Colorado we have the challenger...KCMP with his grape stomper battling it out against Cola Monsters' Silver Fox for the 1st POTM crown of 2016.

As the crowd watches the melee, A-Train with his massive auto ultimate is a close second. The multi multi POTM winner has the leaders looking over their shoulders nervously.:bitingnails:
:cheer::cheer:
This will go down to the last vote...so get voting members!! This is what they call a barn burner!:circle-of-love::cheer::bravo:
:nicethread:

Mr teddy Edward's I have an important question to ask, it says in the rules you can add an inanimate object next to the plant to show size etc, I am going to use myself as the object because I don't really have anything else big enough is this ok, you can't see my face or anything so is that ok or do I need to go and get a manaquin hahaha please make this clear for me mate, cheers

Back
Top Bottom