• VilliageIdiot

Votes: 22 20.6%
  • Radogast

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Light Addict

Votes: 28 26.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yer tellin me...I thought I would start my harvest last Friday and she just keeps on trukin. It is a seed grow from an unknown freebie I got with my order so I just have no clue when it will be done but man she looks ready until you get the magnification out.

(I just dropped some pics of her in my journal if you care to see how slow time is going for me...)

hello all...i'm kinda new around here...joined up awhile ago but never really got onto the site until last december...so it is ok to lobby for a favorite nominee?

I would just say at Navigator... You can read through this thread and see what is acceptable. People put on here all the time they are voting for someone and why.

I would like to know how to bribe people on here when there is no hooking up? I need that magic portal. Maybe I can get someone to share a nug of the month for a vote. :rofl:

Navigator... I was just shooting a dart my friend... Just duck and you will be fine and totally ignore me and you will be much better off I promise...:high-five:....:circle-of-love:

She's lying. Get to know her and you'll make a really great friend!

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom