Votes: 22 20.6%
  • Radogast

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Light Addict

Votes: 28 26.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:ciao:

Last chance, folks, to get your nominations in for MOTM. The poll will be posted as the 14th becomes the 15th, so if you have a favourite member, someone who's shown all those lovely qualities we encourage here - support, kindness, helpfulness, knowledge, positive energy and maybe just a dash of humour - then please drop me or any Moderator a PM with a name and a few reasons why. (Don't post it here in-thread).

:thanks::circle-of-love:

I would be stoked to win some Jack Herer non-autos. Hmmmm...but how to get nominated :scratchinghead:
Even then it would still be tough competition...lots of sweet people here on 420!

Vlad:bongrip:

:popcorn:

This is good luck to everyone in the comp, my best wishes to you all. knowing :420: whomever get's the nomination defiantly deserves it. My hats off to yet another great month here on 420mag. The longer I hang around, the more I realize I have found my home away from home. From kindness to being helpful it's all here on 420mag. You can make friends and hang out, or you can learn how to grow your own medicine like a pro. . I thank you all for your kindness and helping our community establish a strong fight against prohibition! IT needs to end!!

Sending :peace:, :love: and positive energy :Namaste:

I think it's tomorrow... But it does say 12:01am on the 15th. So idk...
\

The mods must of gotten together and had a:bigtoke: sesh late last night. I'd say they're still snoozin and will take care of things when they awake ;)

:bravo:These are the nominees for Member of the Month - February 2016:bravo:

@SuperGroomer As the nominators put it: "He is always courteous, humorous & helpful. He has a broad range of interests & knowledge and is quick to help out anyone needing support." He is definitely an active and helpful member and deserves this consideration.

@Radogast Words from one of his nominators: "I would just like to nominate Radogast for MOTM, he has been nothing but a help for me and so many others around the forums and is a great guy, surprised he has not been MOTM so far." This is not actually his first run at MOTM, and rightly and rightly so.

@arteekay These words of praise helped Arteekay earn this nomination: "He is all over this place! In a good way. He is very supportive of other people especially new growers. I often join a journal to find he is already subbed! I have seen him be a peacekeeper as well, helping people to see beyond their differences and speak with respect. He offers many journalers hopeful encouragement. Just an all around great asset to the forum!" We agree.

@VilliageIdiot has earned a nomination due to comments like this: " VI is super helpful and really gives thorough responses to each new grower who has questions. Just a great person who cares about making sure others can grow great buds. What's not to like?" Welcome to the running and keep up the good work.

@Light Addict From one of his many nominators: "LightAddict .. He never skips a beat in his upbeat manner, and dispenses advice constantly, and he's a model for many of long time growers to emulate, IMO." We agree.

:goodluck:

Haha arteekay! Congrats bro. Everyone else is more than deserving aswell, this will be a tough vote for us members. You have all been a help to me of some kind during my grow. This site really rewards great members, here's to all the noms. Hip hip hourray!

Haha arteekay! Congrats bro. Everyone else is more than deserving aswell, this will be a tough vote for us members. You have all been a help to me of some kind during my grow. This site really rewards great members, here's to all the noms. Hip hip hourray!

I know right? At first I assumed it was a coding error of some kind... :)

Wouldn't you think being nominated for member of the month, that the people would show up here and at least say Hi and Thanks :hmmmm:

Edit: not you Village, I guess I should of looked at the poll results and then who showed up before i voted ( i will next time).

I was up and online well past midnight last night, but assumed the nominations wouldn't be announced until tonight instead. That, and I'm completely shocked to see my name in that poll up there!

:thanks::420:

:yahoo: :party:

Thanks again for the honor!!!!!

Best of luck to yall.

I follow your work closely VI, it's like watching Dr. House but for weed instead of never sarcoidosis.

Very deserving members once again. I'm going to sit on this one. Best of luck to each of you!

There's four for sure, one is just having an incredibly detailed lucid dream.

Inception style!

It is a huge honor to see my name in the above list of members. I'm sorry I'm a little late getting in here to say that, it was not intentional or meant to imply any insignificance.

@ DeanB

Ya know I hear ya but at the same time people got lives and things. I been real sick recently and wasn't able to get online for days. I also happen to be doing long hours at work. So I got lucky today and was able to get on and I just checked on a whim...it's not like they send out a notification that you were nominated. I was PM'd by someone telling me they nominated me so that is the only reason I checked.

I think maybe it would be nice to be notified but I wouldn't get to antsy about it the day after they post it. They didn't even get it out right away this time. So you had to be able to get on during the work day to check...so yeah people probably have no clue yet. If I hadn't been working from home today I still would not have had an opportunity to thank everyone and would be one of those "ungrateful" ones ;)

Anyway its all good peeps...best of luck again to all.

And thanks to everyone who have had such kind words. It really is nice to be noticed!!!!

Well I gotta get back to real work...ya know for those who actually for pay my electric bills.

Rebound6.JPG

Back
Top Bottom