• VilliageIdiot

Votes: 22 20.6%
  • Radogast

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Light Addict

Votes: 28 26.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have no problem bragging about RTK, who I think deserves member of the year. He really made me feel welcome and has been there throughout all my growing struggles to give vital information and encourage me along the way. He is really dedicated to putting great content in his journal which I know has helped many other growers as well. Good Luck RTK!

LOL...I already won by getting on there. I aint holding my breath.

And unfortunately I am going to start looking for a new job so I am not partaking so I don't look like that. :cheesygrinsmiley:

LOL...I already won by getting on there. I aint holding my breath.

And unfortunately I am going to start looking for a new job so I am not partaking so I don't look like that. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The people of his magazine know how to choose their nominations for member of the month. It's a coveted title that isn't taken lightly. You didn't get on this list by mistake. Don't under estimate yourself. Our paths haven't crossed too much on here but I've seen you around and you deserve this title as much as anyone else. Hats off mate :bravo:

Well, another fine list. Best of luck to all of you. :bravo:

Yeah I hear ya. I am not holding my breath because of the steep competition...it is a good list again. I hang out in journals and the FAQ just focusing on the newbs so I don't get around to much of the site is all. I check on Hydro section about twice a week as it is basically dead in DWC...and that is about it. I have too much going on in journals.

I got thanked personally 3 times today directly. That is more than enough for me. I mean who doesn't want the prizes?...obviously that is cool, but I was doing my thang on here long before I knew anything like this existed. I only found out about these contests about mid December. I wouldn't stop if the competitions stopped...they are unrelated. So I aint doing it for the free seeds but hey that would be cool too... :)

People need help with this stuff. Too many people are providing info that will kill peoples medicine and for those with poor access that is just tragic. I can't do much in this world that makes a difference... so I do what I can is all. Saving peoples grows is fulfillment enough.

:peace:

:green_heart:

yall are great!!!

Back
Top Bottom