• PurpleGunRack - Hash Bomb

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Shaggn - Cristal Limit

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • KCMP - Grape Stomper OG

Votes: 20 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mr teddy Edward's I have an important question to ask, it says in the rules you can add an inanimate object next to the plant to show size etc, I am going to use myself as the object because I don't really have anything else big enough is this ok, you can't see my face or anything so is that ok or do I need to go and get a manaquin hahaha please make this clear for me mate, cheers
You may indeed use yourself, Doctor. :thumb:

Please be aware as always of your personal security, and thank you for checking.

:Namaste:

Cola Monster, I never doubted it'd be you in the end. :yahoo: Stunning plant from a spectacular grow. I'm so looking forward to following you in this year's grow. Congratulations. :love:

Congrats to Cola Monster....another set of antlers for your fireplace hmm? :)
Well done. Best wishes!:Namaste:

I wanted to thank all you kind folk who voted for my Silver Fox plant and to also apologize for not responding earlier, my computer crashed and wasn't able to find another to chime on with until just now.:thanks:

Thanks again to all those here at :420: and my fellow growers who support my continued efforts to free this beautiful plant. It's much appreciated on this end!:high-five: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Congratulations Cola Monster - very nice work.

I'll be in touch as soon as 420 Magazine gives me the official go-ahead.
I asked Gavin to post here, but at least one of the threads was taken down because he included his email address.

So, it looks like we need to wait for 420 Magazine to tell us you've won, then we can contact you.
For January, they notified us mid-month, so I'm sure the email is coming.

We had a couple people get anxious & contact our customer service department - they can't help you because they don't know about these contests. Please be patient & wait for us & 420 Mag.

Thanks, Sherry

Shipping details have been received by all of the winners and sponsors have all been contacted for shipping.

Everything we ship from here will be done next week, the person who handles our shipping has been sick.

We thank you for your patience, participation and support. :thanks:

:Namaste:

FYI all prize packages have been shipped from here as of yesterday. :cheer:

All sponsors who are shipping directly have also been notified and some of the items should already begin arriving. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom