• PurpleGunRack - Hash Bomb

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Shaggn - Cristal Limit

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • KCMP - Grape Stomper OG

Votes: 20 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blaze that main cola is solid looking from top to bottom!

Thanks bud! That plant has really impressed me.

Wish I had a few more of those main colas. Diggin the field of spears on your plant. She is a big girl and 11 ounces is a great yield bud.

Thanks man, was deff one of my favs to date. Would still have her around but my house was broke into and they stole the nine clones I had of her.

May their balls be infested with spider mites for all eternity.

At least they had good taste.

Happy New Year 420,

I would like to submit an iced widow I harvested last month after vegging for 34 days.

IMG_50325.JPG

IMG_50318.JPG

:Namaste:

Hey Everyone!!! Beautiful entries already!!! Wow!

I would like to enter my very strange purple phenotype of Tangie, grown from seed under LED. Out of 8 seeds planted, 2 hermied and 6 became females. All were green with the exception of this purple pheno and she was a very pretty plant so I decided to enter her for this months contest.

Here she is on day 70 right before being harvested.

IMG_20160105_200117.jpg

IMG_20160105_200014.jpg

Very nice icemud Im running a Tangie I got for free next with my Durban Poison. Nice to see she fills out some nice big colas

Take a look at my top journal, they all had slightly different characteristics but all of the remaining 6 had very large (at least 1' long or more) colas that ended up being about the size of a soda can in diameter (maybe a tad bit smaller). I had 1 that stayed really short but grew a huge fat cola like a bubba, and some that stretched really tall and I had 3 distinct smell profiles out of the 6 plants, some really chemical/asphalt tar smelling, and some with the typical tangie citrus/cheese/skunky/sweet rotted fruit smell. Definitely seems to be a large producer :) My next grow with it will have more cola's due to topping so I'm curious how the yield and bud size will differ.

What's up 420 and cheers from the Trig!

Here is our current favorite strain to grow: Frank's Gift, bred by The Growers Guild of Eugene Oregon. You may remember her from our 2015 greenhouse run.

This is "F9", a verified 2:1 CBD pheno.

In an effort to save this line after losing some clone stock, we bred it with a Grimace OG male from Archive Seeds and you can see the seeds swelling in the close-up. She's extra greasy and stinks oh so good.

Frank's Gift was purpose bred for a specific condition and in honor of a fellow named Frank. The full story can be found by searching "Franks Gift story". Frank passed away this past week, and it hit us hard.

So, this entry is dedicated to Frank. Good Luck to you all.

Trig

image59471.jpeg
image5946.jpeg

Beautiful plants people!

I would like to enter my Hash Bomb.

She was grown organically under LED, and trained with defoliation and ponytailing which made her short and bushy.
She smells like a mix of grape kool-aid and grilled onions;)

WP_20160108_23_01_55_Pro.jpg

WP_20160103_16_43_16_Pro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom