Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Cannasensei - Gigabub

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Delicious Seeds Northern Light Blue.

Picture_05721.jpg

Picture_05624.jpg

Would like to throw in my black cherry soda, very rare strain to find.. not the easiest plant to grow very sensitive to nutrients.. Black label nutrients is the way to go if you want results like this.. 10,000 watt grow room only 12 plants. C02 enriched with lots of tlc

image91.jpeg

CM :adore: your outdoor legal greenhouse grows never fail to inspire brother!!! makes my heart warm just thinking about you working hard trimming all that gear up!! loL
dooski! that auto ROCKS!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: what a GREAT example of a micro 'cooler' grow! you have truly converted me to autos and i cant wait to get em up n running! i can only hope mine turn out as good as that specimen brother!
lester.. that p[urple is so damned vibrant! but WHERE IS THE PLANT??? ;]
s1ingblade! bro! where your GSC's at ma man??!! they are so darned delectable!
everyone else!(sorry.. too many names to recount xD ) just AWESOME! always inspiring to come visit the POTM and NOTM contests and bear witness to what's going on out there in the 420 world! not to mention the MOTM too of course!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

best of luck everyone!

Here is my entry

20130708_224329-1.jpg
20130709_231430-1.jpg

I just realized it might help if i gave you guys some info on this lady.

Strain: Wonder Woman
Medium: DWC Hydro 18 Gallon Storage Tub W/3 Large Air Stones.
Light: (18/6 - 200W CFL 64k) (12/12 - 200W CFL 27k / 400W HPS)
Strain Bio: Nirvana Wonder Woman is another one of those fabulous new high-volume marijuana plants. Fresh genetics make it possible for these marijuana seeds to yield over half a kilo of weed per square meter! Wonder Woman bears rock hard buds which are easy to trim. The smoke of this cannabis variety has a classic, rich, skunky flavor accompanied by a long-lasting buzz.

White strain: No
Feminized: No
Medical: No
Effect: High (head trip) yet stoned (body buzz)
Flowering period: 8 - 10 weeks
Average yield: 400 - 500 (g/m² in SOG)
Flavor: pungent / fuel
Plant height: Medium
Plant type: Indoor as well as Outdoor
Indica / Sativa: Hybrid

See her progression from seed on my current journal & let me know what you think for my 2nd grow.

And to all the other entries! :cheer::goodjob::welldone::bravo::cheer:

Dam nice entries this month wish my Blueberry #3 or Madsahack were even close to flower the Blueberry is about 4 1/2 feet tall and about 6 feet wide. will Drop a couple photos for plant of the month but mine have to wait till late September to get some good bud shots peace all OG.

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00813.JPG

the stalk

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00912.JPG

Best of luck all have no hope of winning but she will be a contender the end of September.

"Gigabub " (ill rename her eventually) double d kush (sour diesel iblx og kushx pre98 Bubba) x great gig in the sky (skywalker x gigabud)
Day 30
sativa dominant pheno
she finishes in about 65 days. long spear shaped colas that smell of grape skittles kaboom cleaner and sandalwood.
long lasting high thats more euphoric than im accustomed to. A sure hit at any party
DSCN09135.JPG
DSCN09212.JPG

Deadhead OG

This month we have a 15 gallon DeadHead OG, strained from a Masterkush and HeadBand and made a nice sativa dom smoke!

image_516.jpeg
image_422.jpeg

Im sure if isaac newton sat under that long enough instead of an apple hed get hit by a nug, that thing really looks like a tree nice work :p id take a nap under that.

Back
Top Bottom