• Greensmurf - Wonder Woman

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • OG1969 - Blueberry

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Cannasensei - Gigabub

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey BID, got trychs?you got my vote brotha!:)

Mine too looks awesome!
thank you guys, im telling you i had to enter this one from 3 weeks in flower its blowing my mind and setting records in my rooms like no plant ive done before, the dried nugs look white in person and melt more than burn in a bowl(spiffy had a sample last night) she said it was amazing and takes a third as much as any of the other clones ive flowered,and thats after strain tolerance build up! i cant wait to try it (i wait till it has at least 1 week cure) my 1 regret is entering it to soon i should have waited till harvest day (13th) but if she does not win (i see some amazing competition!) i intend to run her again with the newer pics,

this is a great month for potm the plants are all stunners! i would be proud to have grown every single one of them just amazing plants and talent i have gotten very fond of the contests,(you get to see things you may not be aware of being in the journals) :Namaste::bravo::thumb::thumb::thumb::love::circle-of-love::love::goodjob::peace:

That Dynafem roadrunner is really fucking impressive. That much bud in that small of a space is probably the best square footage per bud ratio I have ever seen.

Great job Rdooski3

Heads up guys, we have a new sponsor for this particular contest. :cheer:

Scientific Soils contributes the following item to our winner.

From what I understand, this stuff is amazing and we'll be putting it to the test in our organic food garden as well.

Thank you Scientific Soils, we are truly grateful for your support!
:Namaste:

From what I understand, this stuff is amazing and we'll be putting it to the test in our organic food garden as well.

Wow very nice of them!:thumb:

Also I was just taking a look at their website and you can snag a free t-shirt for answering a few questions.:)

ah well..it was worth a shot lol..I envy you americans that can just take a short trip to the hydro shop and pick up Roots or whatever soils you want,that is definetly not the case here:)

Mixing your own soil is one of the most effective, rewarding and cost effective tools for those who grow soil style.

Sure its a high upstart because you need bags of rockdust, bags of gypsum, bags of lime, guanos, worm castings, crushed coral, mychorizae, Then of course the main bulk of the stuff like peat moss, compost, perlite, vermeculite and whatever else you need.

But I tell ya I am just a very small time grower and over a year I have saved a good thousand bucks mixing it all myself. Plus not only do I know my soil is as good or better then the best you can buy, I also know exactly whats in it as well as I can make small adjustments to ratios depending on plant size and strain.

All I am really saying is doing it yourself aint so bad :).

Very nice of them and 420 MAg for being here, OG

Back
Top Bottom