• Cronichemphog - Black Russian

Votes: 37 38.5%
  • UltraDan - White Widow

Votes: 14 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20150529_170759.jpg
20150611_085527.jpg

This is my Bubba Kush from Greenhouse. Shes in Doc Buds HiBrix Blend. Its my first entry ever so go easy on me folks lol
Good luck everyone!!! :)

Good Lawd. I'll have some Hurkle with a little bit of Hell Roarin on the side with those blueberry Cheese sprinkles on top. Maybe for dessert a little bubba kush brownie with green poison ribbon. So good this month. Well done everybody! I know DK has some things rollin and what about Sub and Max what you got fellas!?

ok ill throw in one this month

Black Russian bloomed under advanced led's 3 week veg 9 bloom
botanicare pure blend line with amendments
just chopped it today

DSC065082.JPG

20150612_135810.jpg

Awesome colors Cronic. They named the strain well looks like. I grew some Black Domina a few years ago, but it was summer when I chopped.

Man, she looks like a Haze with all those sativa fans.
:goodjob:

Well, why not...

White Widow by Nirvana. First grow, Fluxed under 400w MH/HPS. 3 month veg and 70 days in flower. She gets chopped in a week. :cheesygrinsmiley:

image26631.jpg
image26630.jpg

Great plant, Dan, nice job training. Good Luck!!

And you expect us to pick one? Geez guys, making my heart stop here over and over. This was my first stop this month and I had to remind myself to breathe every now and then. You guys are an inspiration. Scrubby, no need to hesitate, she's a beaut! Look at that frostiness!

The colors you guys get... One of these days I'm going to give you a run for the money myself. Count on it. :battingeyelashes: :love:

God, I love this contest.

Awesome colors Cronic. They named the strain well looks like. I grew some Black Domina a few years ago, but it was summer when I chopped.

Curious cajun, Would this Black Domina have been a good strain choice for a night time oil? I am considering starting a Double Black which is a stabilized Black Domina x Black Domina.

Great plants everybody! :bravo:

Curious cajun, Would this Black Domina have been a good strain choice for a night time oil? I am considering starting a Double Black which is a stabilized Black Domina x Black Domina.

Great plants everybody! :bravo:

Yes. Awesome indica.

Contest rules have been updated :Namaste:

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Cheating in any form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

Back
Top Bottom