420 Motoco Memorial Grow - Community Journal - Tribute

Oh I am way behind. LOL
Hello everyone. I am going to look right now to see what beans I will start right now to try and play catch up.

042153.JPG

Critical Cure Feminised seeds. This is an Indica strain with 8%CBD, 5.5%THC. The genetics are a cross between Critical kush and a CBD mother.

I selected this seed because one of the last conversations I had with Tim was about a strain like this. We were both thinking that an indica CBD strain mixed with my night time indica strain would help my husband. He wakes up in the mornings in a lot of pain. I have since acquired the seeds and am now ready to grow. So now I am about to grow this in memory of Tim. I am putting this seed in water in an hour to soak for 24 hours. I will only be doing one seed. Fingers crossed she pops and the she is in deed a she.

Excellent seed choice FSC, and :welcome: I was so hoping you would pop around and join us! You won't have a lot of catching up to do on growing, I'm still waiting for heads to pop out on some. :laugh::laugh: I think a few others are too.
Perfect timing!

:circle-of-love:

And thanks for stopping in Ferala9x, I'm really hopeful on the Purple Paralysis. I'm growing that for RSOiler.
Your PP seeds were bag seeds right? How lucky! Did you get a lot of them?

Your PP seeds were bag seeds right? How lucky! Did you get a lot of them?

Our Purple Paralysis was originally grown from a fem seed, out of the 15oz or so i have found about 5 seeds in the bud but have had no luck germinating them as i think they are a bit too immature, as i said the plant was harvested 3 weeks early so i am guessing the seeds didnt have enough time to mature. I have a spare fem seed here i got as a freebie from bonza a while back now, she will defo be used to make more seeds :)

Happy Wednesday guys...:Namaste: I think Tim must have decided to kick me in my azz and get me moving on a home for Olivia... So she is now spending her first day in the tent under a M-H 96x3 reflector.... I only have the veg light on for now to give her time to acclimate to the LEDs but so far she is looking pretty happy...:)....:circle-of-love:
DSC039724.JPG
DSC039736.JPG
DSC039745.JPG
DSC039766.JPG
DSC039777.JPG

I'll break these out soon & get better pics with more room.
These Blue Dream cuttings are now clones. I begged them for a week & flipped them ( no room for trees in this tent)

IMG_20160125_174604017.jpg

Everyones pics look good. Some very interesting strains here that I may have to put on my with list. Canna, most of my catching up is wtih the threads. I am way behind on all of them. I have popped in and scrolled through a couple but have not had the time to read everything. Maybe this weekend I will have the time to read. I want to know how everyone is doing too. I also see there is some very interesting stuff going on in the oilers united thread. I'm gonna be taking notes again. :)

So my Blue Blood clones are looking like crap around the edges but the centers are still nice and green. No roots yet. This is about what I expected. I took them about 11 days ago. I figure it take them 10-14 days just to adjust from flower back to veg. My last BB clone that I took from flower took about 25 days to root if I remember correctly. End getting almost 6oz from her. I will post a pic later. :) :peace:

So I came home and went to take some pics and what to my wondering eyes did appear? A root!! and on the smallest clone that I wasn't sure would make it. :peace:

20160128_145351_resized.jpg
20160128_145410_resized.jpg

I am FINALLY seeing Thea's (Custard Cream) head poking out of the soil! The Durban poison appears to be pushing up soil as well.
Not so good luck with the Purple Paralysis yet or the 3rd Master Kush.

Nothing like being true slowpokes. LOL

Here's MK 1 and 2 today:

mk_2_3.jpg

mk_1_3.jpg

Geez, those were blurry. Oops...I'll get better with that. Promise.

Do autos take longer to pop soil or something.... Either they take longer or I've lost my mojo....:straightface:....:circle-of-love:

I was beginning to wonder if I had lost my mojo too. Until I saw Thea's little head. LOL

I don't know on that point D. Don't have enough experience with autos. I know my seeds were all planted at the same depth, same soil and approximately the same length taproots.

I read a journal somewhere yesterday that said they were having trouble with purple paralysis seeds too.
Wondering if, in this case, it isn't just bad seeds.

:happy-birthday: Thea!

She's going to be feisty, she's sticking her tongue out at me already:

Thea.jpg

Oh, I have a little trick for getting the helmets to slide off if they come up with one that appears stubborn. Dip your finger in water just enough that a drop forms and hold it above the sprout so it drips onto the top. This loosens up the membrane holding the helmet on and forces it to shrink as it dries, then it just falls off. ;-) Don't have to touch it at all.

Hollands Hope 2.0 clones are beginning to root! Not only are these my tribute to 420 Motoco, but these are my first ever clones.

There's something magical happening!

:love:

image6664.jpeg
image6665.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom